ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss Chicks have confederate flag tattoos on their butts and drive camaros

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
Ok kids, it's been real fun, but we gotta put last week behind us.

No more jokes and silliness, we are about the face the No. 3 team in the Nation.

sadgator wonders if the team will have as much problem moving on from last week as we all seem to be having. If they don't, sadgator can see Ole Miss jumping out to a big lead early. However, maybe last week will spark Florida to play better earlier in the game. Who knows?

In any event, sadgator hopes that the full East Stands actually show up this time and that the atmosphere is great for those who go.

As to a prediction...we never play well against the West rotation team, particularly those from Mississippi...that said, sadgator would not be surprised with any result.

sadgator's gonna go out on a limb and say we eek out another one...but just not quite so dramatic in the end...

Florida 23
Ole Miss 20

"Ole Miss Chicks have confederate flag tattoos on their butts and drive camaros"

Works for me!

If you've never been to a game at Ole Miss, do yourself a favor and go. The eye candy...omg.
As for this game, I don't know. But I just want to see our guys give great effort and not beat themselves. I'll only be totally disappointed if we give the game away on turnovers and mistakes.

Ole Miss then...
ole-miss-si-cover.jpeg

and now....
redneck-mudhole.jpg

If you've never been to a game at Ole Miss, do yourself a favor and go. The eye candy...omg.
As for this game, I don't know. But I just want to see our guys give great effort and not beat themselves. I'll only be totally disappointed if we give the game away on turnovers and mistakes.

Yeah but they are little pressy snobs who have no reason to be so snobbish. They claim they go to the prestigious university.

Yes the prestigious university in the poorest state with the bottom of the barrel in educational scores.

Similar to a gold medalist at the Special Olympics.

I did Gainesville to Austin drive several times while the eldest was in school. Yeah, Mississippi gas stations are the worse. Some in LA are equally bad though.

I have been to Oxford. In 2007. We won, by not by the margin that Ole Miss fans thought we might win. They actually told us how bad we sucked because we did not blow them out.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I have been to Oxford. In 2007. We won, by not by the margin that Ole Miss fans thought we might win. They actually told us how bad we sucked because we did not blow them out.

Yeah that was Coach O's final year at Ole Miss. They were starting a walk on QB. He burned our secondary a few times that day. We were coming off a 59-20 stomping of UT. This was one of the games we rode the Tebow horse to victory. This was the first sign that we knew our young secondary would have a troublesome season. I remember Herbstriet saying that if we rode Tebow that much he wouldn't last the season. Well he lasted that season and two more and won the Heisman and was a finalist the next two years.

Ok kids, it's been real fun, but we gotta put last week behind us.

No more jokes and silliness, we are about the face the No. 3 team in the Nation.

sadgator wonders if the team will have as much problem moving on from last week as we all seem to be having. If they don't, sadgator can see Ole Miss jumping out to a big lead early. However, maybe last week will spark Florida to play better earlier in the game. Who knows?

In any event, sadgator hopes that the full East Stands actually show up this time and that the atmosphere is great for those who go.

As to a prediction...we never play well against the West rotation team, particularly those from Mississippi...that said, sadgator would not be surprised with any result.

sadgator's gonna go out on a limb and say we eek out another one...but just not quite so dramatic in the end...

Florida 23
Ole Miss 20

Will pulling up old threads will bring Sad back? It is like his Bat signal!

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT