ADVERTISEMENT

Ol lyin Joe

The next 4 years
giphy.gif

China Joe is a pathological liar and a serial plagiarist. He’s a massive fraud

Beijing Biden spotted maskless on federal property hours after signing mandate

It’s ok, more bs to come. They always say what those idiots like to hear and when in power they do the opposite.

Reactions: martycat1
Are you listening to Beijing Biden talk right now it's like he's drunk he can barely speak sentences. Gezzeuz how could anyone vote for this vegetable 🌶

@BSC911 @Uniformed_ReRe @sadgator
I keep reading the trash you folks post about the President and his speaking ability or lack of it. It is very obvious that you never listened to a speech by the ex president, Mr. mush mouth himself. Pot calling the kettle black so to speak.

Beginning to think that his CPA isn’t what we think. Maybe Communist Propaganda Associate
Being as I am one and have called his bullshit out before, he doesn't live in the real world. Wait until all his clients start asking WTF his purpose is in a world if he can't shield them from a phucktarded Dimtard avalanche of assaults on their assets. This won't end well for him.

I keep reading the trash you folks post about the President and his speaking ability or lack of it. It is very obvious that you never listened to a speech by the ex president, Mr. mush mouth himself. Pot calling the kettle black so to speak.
Oh, you poor baby. Does it hurt your feelings that we’re not uniting around corn pop?

The man is a ****ing disaster and I cannot wait until you eat you’re own and realize that elections have consequences and you messed up big time.

Last edited:
Being as I am one and have called his bullshit out before, he doesn't live in the real world. Wait until all his clients start asking WTF his purpose is in a world if he can't shield them from a phucktarded Dimtard avalanche of assaults on their assets. This won't end well for him.

You truly are a legend in your own mind. Your deluded little mind.

If you think I will lose a single client because the Dems are in power, well, ROFL.

He’s right @LizardGrad89 , you better toe party line or the gustapo will come for you

The purges after communist takeovers in the past have always targeted the intelligent first, therefore I believe you and BSC911 and Jimbo and Mt Dora will be perfectly safe.
Definitely Jimbo. Not wait Dora is will be kept last.

You obviously have no clue what the analogy means

Reactions: martycat1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT