ADVERTISEMENT

oh no. fsu is back.

Worst thread title ever. Don’t even think it!! And it’s not true.
FSU isn't back but they don't suck as much as they did under Willie. Syracuse beat Louisville like a drum and Louisville gifted FSU a win. We got issues as well. The Ghost of Franks is back. :mad:

FSU isn't back but they don't suck as much as they did under Willie. Syracuse beat Louisville like a drum and Louisville gifted FSU a win. We got issues as well. The Ghost of Franks is back. :mad:
Honestly I thought Frank’s was ruined by bad coaching from mcelwain. His confidence was shot. AR makes the right read most of the time but it seems like half of his passes are just poorly thrown. The second pick in the end zone was a really bad throw. He airmailed a few tonight also. He does look a little tentative to run.

sadgator’s neighbor was mowing the lawn this morning in his Chris Rix jersey…no sh!t…haven’t seen it in years…

they are pumped about that 3-0 start…

they’ll probably lose like 3 league games by the time it is all said and done…but that receiver they have is one giant sumbitch…he’s a problem….

We have murderers row coming up with 3 ranked teams and we are injured beyond belief. That cold shower is going to come down on us hard. I will admit, I didn't expect 3 and 0 but I'm staying with my prediction of 7 and 5.

RIght now I believe I can say that FSU is terrible and that they are better than us and be correct both times.
Saying that a team is better than hs right now isn’t that impressive a statement, tbh. But that’s not what the title said. It said they’re back. They’re never getting back. They won’t ever back their way into any meaningful game and ruin a season ever again. They can’t hide in the acc and be relevant anymore. It’s over. That much is good at least.

Curious to see Miami in that A&M game tonight. Their QB looks decent but I think they will have a time blocking A&M.
Fever,

I loved Miami at home losing to Middle Tenn State 45-31 yesterday. Great game.

As Paco & others have stated - Miami hurricanes head football coach Mario Cristobal - with the help of the billionare booster to buy players - is a good recruiter & a mediocre game day coach (like Napier ?).

Worst thread title ever. Don’t even think it!! And it’s not true.
Ruh Roh... ih8f$u is going to get his panties in full trigger mode.

991.gif

We have murderers row coming up with 3 ranked teams and we are injured beyond belief. That cold shower is going to come down on us hard. I will admit, I didn't expect 3 and 0 but I'm staying with my prediction of 7 and 5.
I've changed my prediction to 8-4, but a bowl game is inevitable now. 4-0 is a helluva lot better than 0-4, so that's a start!

Reactions: goldmom
sadgator’s neighbor was mowing the lawn this morning in his Chris Rix jersey…no sh!t…haven’t seen it in years…

they are pumped about that 3-0 start…

they’ll probably lose like 3 league games by the time it is all said and done…but that receiver they have is one giant sumbitch…he’s a problem….
Spoke too soon?

Nolies have some solid playmakers but their O line still looks a little weak. Wake is a decent team.
Wake is one of those "takes 4 years to make" teams that play very disciplined football led by a solid, senior QB. FSU isn't back, but we're on the right track. We need to win 1 of the next 2 games, though.

This is what I'm projecting:

Duquesne: W
LSU: W
Louisville: W
BC: W
Wake: L

Remaining Schedule
@ NC State: W
Clemson: L
GT: W
@ scUM: W
@ Syracuse: L
Louisiana: W
UF: Toss-up (hopeful because it's an FSU home game)

Final: 8-4 and a bowl appearance. That would be marked improvement over 2021.

Reactions: mcanes
Nolies have some solid playmakers but their O line still looks a little weak. Wake is a decent team.

We had 3 starters out on the o line, 2 are lost for the season which makes the o line look worse. 2 are playing hurt lol ibswear we are the most injured team in America. Wake is a good team though, I expected to lose that game. Hoping to take one of Clemson or NC State

Based on your projections, that would mean they would lose to UF.

It's very possible that we lose to UF. I think that game is a toss up this yr but imo you have a higher ability to improve than we do. It's yr 3 for Norvell, it's yr 1 for Napier so I think by that final game the Gators will have improved more than us.

It's very possible that we lose to UF. I think that game is a toss up this yr but imo you have a higher ability to improve than we do. It's yr 3 for Norvell, it's yr 1 for Napier so I think by that final game the Gators will have improved more than us.

You think you can beat NC State and Clemson in the coming weeks?

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
Can we? Yes. Will we? I have no clue.
Only a 3 point dog at NC State. I'm not real impressed by what I've seen from them. I thought 1-2 in this 3 game streak was doable. Clempson offense has improved from trash to decent just in time for our game.

Wake is one of those "takes 4 years to make" teams that play very disciplined football led by a solid, senior QB. FSU isn't back, but we're on the right track. We need to win 1 of the next 2 games, though.

This is what I'm projecting:

Duquesne: W
LSU: W
Louisville: W
BC: W
Wake: L

Remaining Schedule
@ NC State: W
Clemson: L
GT: W
@ scUM: W
@ Syracuse: L
Louisiana: W
UF: Toss-up (hopeful because it's an FSU home game)

Final: 8-4 and a bowl appearance. That would be marked improvement over 2021.
Dunno about NC State. They have always given you trouble. I also would have said no to Da U a couple of weeks ago, but that looks to be imploding right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT