ADVERTISEMENT

Oh lordy...Durham's CRIMINAL investigation gains steam after slew of post-election docs uncovered

Who should get busted for this?

The previous administration (not a fan) or the FBI (do I even get to vote for them)?

If I'm getting @'ed gotta know where my role is lolz.

Might be time to investigate the Bernie campaign after what we learned from Project Veritas' excellent reporting.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Who should get busted for this?

The previous administration (not a fan) or the FBI (do I even get to vote for them)?

If I'm getting @'ed gotta know where my role is lolz.

according to the article, the probe had expanded into the “office of net assessment,” but nobody knows “when or if” Durham will issue a report.

explosive.

Reactions: DGlockUF
My favorite part of this website is where you click on any of the search or sorting functions and the “oops! This page does not exist” message pops up. I bet the paypal link works though.

I believe the info comes straight from the PACER website. If you are interested in learning more, research the number of sealed cases in the US during the last 2 years of the obama admin vs the first 2 years of the Trump admin.

Spoiler alert: You'll see a YUGE increase.

I believe the info comes straight from the PACER website. If you are interested in learning more, research the number of sealed cases in the US during the last 2 years of the obama admin vs the first 2 years of the Trump admin.

Spoiler alert: You'll see a YUGE increase.

I don’t really care. I was just pointing out that the website you were citing to was trash.

Yeah I’m on Pacer daily. Most of what I do is arbitration and trying to confirm the awards, so it is federal arbitration act and federal courts.

I also know that whatever that trash site is linking to, it ain’t pacer.

Yeah I’m on Pacer daily. Most of what I do is arbitration and trying to confirm the awards, so it is federal arbitration act and federal courts.

I also know that whatever that trash site is linking to, it ain’t pacer.

The number of cases are pulled directly from the PACER website. But at least I got you to google that, so progress.

Soy Boys gonna burn down the country if Bernie doesn't win?

Cut your hair and take a bath first, Tide Pod.

Will not condone violence if Bernie doesn't win, no. Actually, I practice and support pacifism.

If 45 is re-elected, the Our Revolution movement will just keep working towards getting $ out of politics, Medicare For All, erasing educational debt, criminal justice/prison system reform, ending endless Wars and electing other Progressives in future elections.

My hair is still worn a bit shaggy, yes. Thanks for appreciating.

Tide Pod Divide is a propaganda/media tactic to pit the generations against each other.

Personally, I'm more about unifying.

Will not condone violence if Bernie doesn't win, no. Actually, I practice and support pacifism.

If 45 is re-elected, the Our Revolution movement will just keep working towards getting $ out of politics, Medicare For All, erasing educational debt, criminal justice/prison system reform, ending endless Wars and electing other Progressives in future elections.

Tide Pod Divide is a propaganda/media tactic to pit the generations against each other.

So you're cool with some of Sanders' most heralded campaign workers admitting they want to burn down the country, imprison their political enemies, and beat up cops.

And you're also cool with Bernie being cool with this.

Glad the mask is off.

If you are all about unifying with the ass clown who thinks Venezuela and Cuba are good role models for America, no thanks. You can go sit in the corner by yourself. :rolleyes:

That strange dood doesn't represent the Revolution that the Senator has inspired. Bernie can take the dem nomination from the establishment's firm hold and win in the general.
Bernie would get historically slaughtered in the general election. Even Obama is about to speak out against him. I said in 2016 that the only thing more dangerous to our country than Hillary was Sanders. It would be a total clusterfook.

Billy O'Reilly blew it. Bill predicted Bernie would run for mayor of Caracas if the Dimms cut him off at the knees in 2016. Bernie's economic policies are on full display in Caracas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT