ADVERTISEMENT

Oh dear...this is quite hilarious

A Waltzy by any other name is still the same ole Sandusky run out of the state of Florida and banned from being around coaching children in Mississippi, Kentucky and Tennessee

So it's been 12 years since you had a job Fatboy

All thanks to Izzy Gould and the Tampa Bay Times.

Almost forgot about your alias - pantherpiss.

Like most criminals, you do go by a lot of phony names to hide your identity Sandusky II,. But in spite of more than 18 fake identities, you are still Izzy's bitch.

Almost forgot about your alias - pantherpiss.

Like most criminals, you do go by a lot of phony names to hide your identity Sandusky II,. But in spite of more than 18 fake identities, you are still Izzy's bitch.
look at pitiful mdvol trying to find relevance in his life after he was ruined financially and lives on his wife's meager pension while sitting on the couch all day...what a sad life this cretin has.

Sounds great to me.

I'll tell you who's living his best life: Izzy Gould!
He is a liar in a liar's business...he sucks and is hated. Most people never heard of him...and he is a Gayturd. Not too great of a life I think...can't think of any more useless job than working in media. Old Izzy Goldstein is a miserable failure...the man who was fired from his dream job at USA Today after only 8 months and now services the mouth breathers and sister screwers in the state of Alabama.

He is a liar in a liar's business...he sucks and is hated. Most people never heard of him...and he is a Gayturd. Not too great of a life I think...can't think of any more useless job than working in media. Old Izzy Goldstein is a miserable failure...the man who was fired from his dream job at USA Today after only 8 months and now services the mouth breathers and sister screwers in the state of Alabama.

Izzy's Bitch

I think this is little Izzy's "bitch"...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least Izzy likes human full grown females.

Unlike the Sandusky type he caught down in Florida after this supposed coaching genius took a team who was in the state championship the previous year to a 6-18 record.

Ole Izzy smelled a rat. And he was right.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
At least Izzy likes human full grown females.

Unlike the Sandusky type he caught down in Florida after this supposed coaching genius took a team who was in the state championship the previous year to a 6-18 record.

Ole Izzy smelled a rat. And he was right.
now refresh my memory...how many times has shyster Isadore been fired the last 7 years? of course he can work unlike a convicted criminal like you.

Reactions: PrideOfScotland23
You forgot one:

92944484.jpg.CROP.article250-medium.jpg

2014%20alligator%20pic3.jpg

I see winning once in million years has finally brought the Vols back to our board after decades hiding...

Remember in many of the past years we were wondering where they all were to even smack talk or discuss the games the last so many years? I know sad does

Same thing with UGA, until the last three curb stomps to the "dawg" skull

Reactions: TNGatorBrad
LoL.... that fabrication won't work here Waltzy.... some of these peeps here actually know me

The Sandusky who posts under 2 dozen different alias' just so he can get someone to agree with him accusing me of having more than one screen name.

The irony is unbelievable. As unbelievable as anything that Izzy's bitch posts.

There once was a man named Izzy
Who one day sat down and got busy
He investigated this Sandusky of a coach
Who was as dirty as a cockroach
And got him blackballed so fast he made ole Stephen dizzy.

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/edi...to-vet-springstead-high-coachs-resume/1081380

Reactions: TennesseeGator
LoL.... that fabrication won't work here Waltzy.... some of these peeps here actually know me
The Sandusky who posts under 2 dozen different alias' just so he can get someone to agree with him accusing me of having more than one screen name.

The irony is unbelievable. As unbelievable as anything that Izzy's bitch posts.

There once was a man named Izzy
Who one day sat down and got busy
He investigated this Sandusky of a coach
Who was as dirty as a cockroach
And got him blackballed so fast he made ole Stephen dizzy.

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/edi...to-vet-springstead-high-coachs-resume/1081380

I love that Editors Note...I'm sure the paper really loved publishing that...right disgraced pyromaniac?

Reactions: panthergram
I love that Editors Note...I'm sure the paper really loved publishing that...right disgraced pyromaniac?
". And at least one parent now says Thompson browbeat the team with his fictitious record of wins and famous acquaintances in order to build his own standing of authority while insulting the current players as weak and useless."

Wow what a tough guy calling 16 year olds weak and useless.

". And at least one parent now says Thompson browbeat the team with his fictitious record of wins and famous acquaintances in order to build his own standing of authority while insulting the current players as weak and useless."

Wow what a tough guy calling 16 year olds weak and useless.
I wonder why the little liar didn't name the parent? Izzy will get his one day I think...if he hasn't already.

Last edited:
Dude...we don't care anymore, I'm sure that it's all true...whatever. I think I've heard this story 1,000 times. This is as sports blog...about college sports...take your garbage somewhere else!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT