ADVERTISEMENT

O.T. WRESTLEMANIA PART 1!!!!

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Are the real Men and Ladies ready for DAY ONE OF WRESTLEMANIA? I still remember going to Lakeland to watch Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant in front of 93,000 at the SilverDome. Had to do closed circuit back then.

I know it’s fake as some of you will say but, here’s a secret for you...All those shows you watch on T.V. are FAKE also. Your Soaps are fake Sad!

My Grandpa turned me onto AWA up in Minnesota in the 70’s. He liked Ivan Putski! I grew up on Championship Wtestling from Florida with Gordon Solie. Flair, Dusty, The Funks and Graham’s and others like Harley Race and the Assassins.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

BEAM TIME!!

Pro rasslin' ain't been the same since the major stars of the nineties and early 2000's disappeared. As a matter of fact, pro wrestling has absolutely sucked since then. Even Sting admittedly regrets not signing with the WWE while Stone Cold, The Rock, Edge, Booker T, etc made WWE the most watched program back then.
Living in Norfolk back when my dad was stationed on the USS Nimitz in the late 70's, I used to go The Scope and watch Ric Flair and Greg Valentine along with rival tag team partners Paul Jones and Ricky Steamboat. Also had the pleasure of seeing Tony Atlas, Ernie "The Cat" Ladd and Roddy(before he added Rowdy to his name) Piper. So many to name like Black Jack Mulligan as well.

Reactions: ukalum1988
There was only one reason to watch that nonsense...

RTDcSgc.gif

998d0b521d07115f66732e6d9198c3df.gif

Meh... She has pointy elbows and cheek bones/jaw line that doesnt fit her... Also, left knee looks weird..

Last edited:
Are the real Men and Ladies ready for DAY ONE OF WRESTLEMANIA? I still remember going to Lakeland to watch Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant in front of 93,000 at the SilverDome. Had to do closed circuit back then.

I know it’s fake as some of you will say but, here’s a secret for you...All those shows you watch on T.V. are FAKE also. Your Soaps are fake Sad!

My Grandpa turned me onto AWA up in Minnesota in the 70’s. He liked Ivan Putski! I grew up on Championship Wtestling from Florida with Gordon Solie. Flair, Dusty, The Funks and Graham’s and others like Harley Race and the Assassins.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

BEAM TIME!!

Watched it last night. Hoping tonight is better.
Been watching since the 70’s. It’s still real to me dammit!

Announcing for this guy:

Dusty_Rhodes_bio.jpg
Never got into it after going to a match (at 12 years old) to watch two heated rivals blast away at each other. Walking home afterwards I saw the two of them go into a bar together. Apparently laughing and joking!

You watch wrestlemania.... It all makes sense now
TIME FOR DAY 2 of.......

WRESTLEMANIA!!!!

FSU93, I know you watch my EVERY post so, get out of the Hub or You Networks and join the P-COCK Network for $4.99 a month to watch. They got lucky as it was a storming in Tampa this morning.

Never got into it after going to a match (at 12 years old) to watch two heated rivals blast away at each other. Walking home afterwards I saw the two of them go into a bar together. Apparently laughing and joking!

Yep remember seeing Cowboy Ron Bass and Barry Windham heading out together after fighting each other that night in a match.

Reactions: gatordad3
Psssss. It’s fake like all of T.V. Including shows like Survivor etc.
For once I agree with you on something here.
I know rasslin'is fake, but I was always entertained just by watching it.
Lmao survivor isnt fake. I know this for a fact. The narratives are twisted but the show is real
Survivor is fake. If it's real, then Survivor is no different than those stupid ass shows on MTV and VH1 like The Flava Of Love, Jersey Shore, and those other stupid reality shows with the pregnant trailer trash teenagers. They're all scripted. Those cooking shows with all those chefs are about as real as Survivor.

Survivor is fake. If it's real, then Survivor is no different than those stupid ass shows on MTV and VH1 like The Flava Of Love, Jersey Shore, and those other stupid reality shows with the pregnant trailer trash teenagers. They're all scripted. Those cooking shows with all those chefs are about as real as Survivor.

Yep and people don't bring historic collector type stuff to pawn shops to sell. At least since the internet took off.

Survivor isnt scripted lol they ask certain questions in the interviews and push narrative but the show is 100% real. They live on the island the entire time, the challenges are real, and the voting is real. I know this for a fact. Wrestling is all fake.

Reactions: sadgator
Survivor isnt scripted lol they ask certain questions in the interviews and push narrative but the show is 100% real. They live on the island the entire time, the challenges are real, and the voting is real. I know this for a fact. Wrestling is all fake.
🤡

Go Canes!

• Haha
🤡

Go Canes!

Jesus a ton of misinformation here. They use body doubles for the helicopter view. Like when they go to start a challenge and you see a top view. The manipulating the vote thing happened in season one in a vote against rudy, 3rd vote of the season, the producer was worried that the old people who watched the first 2 episodes wouldnt watch after that. A few contestants admitted that the producer suggested the vote go the other way. Survivor was sued for this. It hasnt happened since then. The people in the challenges are the contestants and only the contestants. They have crew members run the challenge prior to the contestants to make sure it "works". The vote is 100% authentic unless you count 1 vote from season 1 (20 yrs ago). Its tv so obviously some things have to be "produced", a good instance of this is blood vs water when cierra told her mom something in the water after they battled to knock each other off a platform. The screen read something to the effect of "im sorry i had to" but what was actually said is the mom asked if her daughter was next to go and cierra said "no i have an alliance" but tv had to spruce up what was said. This happens once a season or so to "fit" the episode better. You are reading their lips tho so you can see what they are saying and its what they are saying. They live on the island, they vote the way they want, and they dont use doubles in actual challenges. Trust me when i tell you that i know more about this then some dumbass writer who has never been out there. Also what the contestants say is not scripted at all, its all authentic. The personal interviews are producers asking questions to get answers so they can clip things together to make a "story" but its the actual abbreviated story of whats happening but they cant fit 24 hours into a 48 minute production

Lmao survivor isnt fake. I know this for a fact. The narratives are twisted but the show is real

If you believe that you are a sucker.

There is a rather large difference from being a small group on a remote island living off the land and a small amount of rations than being there with 50 people, including medical personnel, and a bunch of trailers, tents, etc. Any time it gets too tough they can just walk off the set. Any time there is real danger they will be protected. WIll they be allowed to starve? No. Will they be evacuated if there's a hurricane? Yes.

So tell me how it's "real".

If you believe that you are a sucker.

There is a rather large difference from being a small group on a remote island living off the land and a small amount of rations than being there with 50 people, including medical personnel, and a bunch of trailers, tents, etc. Any time it gets too tough they can just walk off the set. Any time there is real danger they will be protected. WIll they be allowed to starve? No. Will they be evacuated if there's a hurricane? Yes.

So tell me how it's "real".

So you think its not real because they wont let them die? Lmao. As i said, i know for a fact what goes on and how real it is. Yes there is a camera crew and yes they literally eat off the land and have a ration of rice (depends on the season really sometimes fruit is given and they can win rewards). They are on the island, they live there 24/7 (they have been evacuated 1 time due to a cyclone). The contestants are the only ones in the challenges, they do all the voting themselves, they are given no script. They are living on the island 24/7 and voting people off. No they wont let anyone die lol tf is wrong with you... That doesnt make it less "real". I know what they go through, its not easy and definitely real.

Ok, first of all there is nothing fake about the show that gave us the hottest chick in realty tv history...(despite her subsequent abhorrent political views)....

elizabeth-hasselbeck-1-2000.jpg

Secondly...how is anybody that is still posting in this thread discussing anything other than Stacy Kiebler’s ass?!?!?!?!? Like WTF?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
OMGoodness...

when Survivor 2 aired, sadgator was 30, in his sexual prime, and full of joy and life...

Elisabeth Filarski was like the most desirable human he had ever set his eyes on...she was like the apex of female sexuality in the entire world at that moment in time...

sadgator and mrs. sadgator seriously almost had to go to counseling because of it...

• Wow
Ok, first of all there is nothing fake about the show that gave us the hottest chick in realty tv history...(despite her subsequent abhorrent political views)....

elizabeth-hasselbeck-1-2000.jpg

Secondly...how is anybody that is still posting in this thread discussing anything other than Stacy Kiebler’s ass?!?!?!?!? Like WTF?

Ass is flat but this chick was on season 2

ADVERTISEMENT