ADVERTISEMENT

O.T. Let’s get this board going again!!!!

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
I see that the action on here has been right up there with Mr. and Mrs. SadGator’s house so I guess I’ll post something to get the preseason started:

1. LIV Golf is a joke. $100-$200 Million for Phil, Brooksy, Bryson and D.J.? Who cares? They all say they’ll have more time at home? Yeah ask Mrs Sad how she feels when Sad is at home all the time?

2. NIL and the Portal are ruining college football. You can basically see who is putting out the major cash. Jimbo got all huffy with Nicky’s comments but, never answered how many of his recruits got deals did he? He didn’t recruit like that at FSU did he?

3. We’ll go 8-4 this year unless Napier can pull a Rabbit out of his Hat.

4. The Bucs aren’t going to be as good as people think. Brutal schedule but, a good one for my companies box. I have seats by the Pirate ship. $15 beers, I can’t wait.

5. I can’t wait for all of my fans who check daily to see if I’m back to tell me how awful I am and how this post actually had the audacity to post non-Gator topics. Yet you’ll reply and read everything won’t you?

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
8-4 is pulling a rabbit out his hat.
Gator Bear,

Probably a little high, but I am polishing my Gator glasses & hoping.

Our schedule sucks; two terrible sequences of games - Sept - right out of the box - only 1 definite win - USF after two tough opening home games, then Vols at Rocky Top.

The last stretch is Dawgs, TAMU, & then S carolina. Realize teams go up & down year to year, but a 40-17 loss to a team with a nearly identical record not good.

Very strong chance chance of getting physically beat up in those two games before the Cocks.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what's funnier, sad creating a new account with that name or him laughing at the comment he made on his other account and then posting on his sad account. What tangled webs we weave.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
1. I like LIV golf, challenging PGA to not act like a dictator is good for everybody.

2. Jimbo was dominate in recruiting at FSU but the cash flow is helping his balding head. Love how he combs over his 6 hairs left on his head.

3. I think the Gators win 7 to 9 games. Depending on health at QB.

4. You know you aren't invited to the Bucs games with your company.

5. No reason to egg yourself in the face

Reactions: gatordad3
I see that the action on here has been right up there with Mr. and Mrs. SadGator’s house so I guess I’ll post something to get the preseason started:

1. LIV Golf is a joke. $100-$200 Million for Phil, Brooksy, Bryson and D.J.? Who cares? They all say they’ll have more time at home? Yeah ask Mrs Sad how she feels when Sad is at home all the time?

2. NIL and the Portal are ruining college football. You can basically see who is putting out the major cash. Jimbo got all huffy with Nicky’s comments but, never answered how many of his recruits got deals did he? He didn’t recruit like that at FSU did he?

3. We’ll go 8-4 this year unless Napier can pull a Rabbit out of his Hat.

4. The Bucs aren’t going to be as good as people think. Brutal schedule but, a good one for my companies box. I have seats by the Pirate ship. $15 beers, I can’t wait.

5. I can’t wait for all of my fans who check daily to see if I’m back to tell me how awful I am and how this post actually had the audacity to post non-Gator topics. Yet you’ll reply and read everything won’t you?
How dare you

I'm not sure what's funnier, sad creating a new account with that name or him laughing at the comment he made on his other account and then posting on his sad account. What tangled webs we weave.
2111858.jpg

SadGator isn't that creative.

My rise, pun intended, made a lot of socks flee in Panic.

I. E., Anyone seen @NYCapple lately?

Swing and a miss, F$U numbers...

Lol…sadgator has LGMP envy….
Gosh you didn’t post for a month and I post and you come back THAT DAY? And there is a saying about those who think penis jokes are funny! And I guess this board is the same old huh Mod? That is why there were 2 posts the day I came back? About no traffic at all. Why women don’t post here? Sad who hasn’t paid a dime along with banned Warchant posters? I guess Jason wants the same old which is about 8-10 regulars and that’s it. Tell him I’ll pay the $6.99 as after 20 years it’s gotten old. But, unless he bans some people and cleans up the board it will be the same as it was with Marty and Laura as it is now. There are actually people mad that I banned them 15+ YEARS AGO ON A FREE BOARD!

Last edited:
Sweetie, if you spent more time with me you'd spend less time what SadGator and his SO were up too. Or hallucinating about your massive fandom on message boards.

Idle hands are the devil's playground, don't you know.
if you are going to post on this board you need to change the username. I am not trying to read that each time you make a post

LSAO!!!!!
Yawn! Amazing how I OWN you PUPPETS on this board. I post and grown men don’t do their jobs but, Sad makes up name #5 trying to be funny when his name is correct in that he’s Sad. Just like the rest who I’ve BLOCKED! Sad I haven’t blocked you as I laugh at your attempts at humor.

There is no Moderator on this board per Jason. He does sometimes but, given most days 2-3 posts are responded to people actually pay a few $ to be adults and go Premium and not read stuff that wasn’t funny 30 years ago when you were in High School.

I am paying to go Premium this year so sad I won’t read your reply. As you’ve done for 20+ years you and your 4 or 5 buddies can tell your little ( little seems to be your thing ) jokes as nobody reads your idiotic posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT