ADVERTISEMENT

Number of U.S. men under 30 reporting no sex has reached record highs...

Some of those videos with the people that get paid to give relationship advice and also have youtube channels are pretty crazy. They have all these females calling in (usually above average looking but not great looking) and what they expect is pretty crazy and when the guy gives them a reality check and says that is like only 2 or 3% of the men in that age range they will act like they are surprised.

The main thing you hear said by them even the ones not making much money themselves is the guy needs to make 6 figures and look good. The ones making 100k or in that area usually will say things like he needs to make close to 200k at least to be marriage material to her. One of them has no issue telling them they are living in fantasyland and it would be one of the few exceptions if they were able to marry what they are describing to him.

A lot of them also act shocked when he explains to them that 38 year old good looking well to do financially guy could care less what her career is and only cares mostly about looks and that their value to him has dropped once they are his age.

If this is above average looking females acting this way it would explain truly average looks and money wise Joe that is 30 or under having a hard time even finding an average looking girlfriend or even getting a one night stand with one if those male virgin numbers are close to being accurate.

So what we are seeing is that women who for the past 50 years have been screaming that they want to make as much as men do, still want the men to make more than them? Seeing a logical inconsistency there. Hard to have the men make more without the women making less.

So what we are seeing is that women who for the past 50 years have been screaming that they want to make as much as men do, still want the men to make more than them? Seeing a logical inconsistency there. Hard to have the men make more without the women making less.

Yep and almost all of them asking for advice seem to be convinced the number of men that can meet that standard is a lot bigger % than actually exist in real life. Its kind of funny because they believe that while also saying all the guys they meet are either not good looking enough or are decent looking but losers status wise. You can tell they never want to have to tell their female friends they are in a long term relationship with a guy that isn't better off financially than them.

Guess I need to start looking for a mail order bride for my son. He is just 14 but its probably best to start looking well before you have to place the order.

Who make the best traditional wives? Ukrainians, Russians, Asians or Eastern Europeans?
lol Not sure. That guy the media jumped all over for bashing UK women said Russian women were the best when it came to looks and being loyal.

I remember a guy years ago getting a mail order bride basically from Brazil who was pretty good looking (he was average looking) and she took off after about 2 years and went down to S FL working in some strip clubs. I guess she had got on drugs and didn't really care for the guy anyway but she was able to get away with claiming a made up story of spousal physical abuse and delayed the official divorce until the 3 year mark I think it was and still get her right to legally live in the U.S.

Guess I need to start looking for a mail order bride for my son. He is just 14 but its probably best to start looking well before you have to place the order.

Who make the best traditional wives? Ukrainians, Russians, Asians or Eastern Europeans?
Sounds good in theory, but Eddie Murphy has some wise words on this topic. Salty language and weird subtitles, but Eddie is on point.

Let him make his own choice and stick with E. Tenn.

What do you view as traditional?
This should be interesting...

Traditional in the sense that they run the household, see that the kids make it to their activities and are somewhat deferential to their husbands unless the guy is a total spendthrift, drunk, gambler etc. They put the family ahead of career. Traditional also in the sense that divorce would only be considered if the husband was physically abusive or an adulterer.

The husband would see that the wife has every tool at her disposal to make running the household a light burden, attend the kids activities, not waste money, not go to the bar with buddies and get drunk, not gamble more than the budget could handle out of his entertainment budget, never hit his wife, never cheat on her and treat her like the gold that she is.

"It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman."- Proverbs 21:19

Traditional in the sense that they run the household, see that the kids make it to their activities and are somewhat deferential to their husbands unless the guy is a total spendthrift, drunk, gambler etc. They put the family ahead of career. Traditional also in the sense that divorce would only be considered if the husband was physically abusive or an adulterer.

The husband would see that the wife has every tool at her disposal to make running the household a light burden, attend the kids activities, not waste money, not go to the bar with buddies and get drunk, not gamble more than the budget could handle out of his entertainment budget, never hit his wife, never cheat on her and treat her like the gold that she is.

"It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman."- Proverbs 21:19

So I can tell her no arguing with me etc. if she is living with me. I will have to show this to the next woman that decides to move in.

So I can tell her no arguing with me etc. if she is living with me. I will have to show this to the next woman that decides to move in.
LOL argument does not go away. Better hope for more discussion of each others goals. This decreases the amount of arguments.

She is expecting you to drive the car and arrive safely. But if you drive crazy and make her car sick expect to hear about it.

I thought I had seen about everything until this. Unreal - I guess the guy finally got tired of getting rejected by Japanese women. He doesn't even look odd/ugly for a modern Japanese man. He doesn't have a bad recessed chin or crazy bone structure or anything like that.

Crazy seeing it get this bad over there because I always thought of Japanese men being really tough as a kid with how they were portrayed in movies. Not sure if its inflated some or not but people claim a western man with a little muscle to him and halfway decent looking can get these same women turning these guys down to jump right into bed with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT