ADVERTISEMENT

Notice how paranoid the conservatives are on this Board?!?!?

We're not paranoid, we're enlightened. Mama CNN says take your pills and don't listen to such nonsense. Daddy Anderson Cooper will tell you what to believe.

Animal Farm > 1984.

Reactions: goldmom
All kidding aside, the party in power more often than not gets slammed in the mid-term elections. Will be interesting to see what happens in Nov 2018. The one thing in Trump/GOP's favor is that the economy is doing fairly well.

Republican fundraising is DOUBLE that of the Dems this year. Every vote total I've seen from the primaries so far shows more republicans voting than democrats.

All signs pointing to a Red Wave, not a Blue one. In fact, only people saying there will be a Blue Wave are the same media sources that claimed Hillary would win by double digits.

I want to believe that sad knows better and is trying to troll us. But I really think he's gotten snookered by CNN into believing that the dems will do well in November.

Again.

Republican fundraising is DOUBLE that of the Dems this year. Every vote total I've seen from the primaries so far shows more republicans voting than democrats.

All signs pointing to a Red Wave, not a Blue one. In fact, only people saying there will be a Blue Wave are the same media sources that claimed Hillary would win by double digits.

I want to believe that sad knows better and is trying to troll us. But I really think he's gotten snookered by CNN into believing that the dems will do well in November.

Again.

Same people predicted an Owl Gore victory

Same people predicted a John Kerry-Heinz landslide.

Putting out their desires and with their Propaganda ability, try to make it a self fulfilling prophecy.

Trump should yank all the White House & Pentagon coverage privileges as well as Press Plane seating for the 'Lying Media" members. Be a lot less hostile Press Conferences for Sarah

Reactions: _VolFan4675
Wasn't it Reuters/Ipsos who told us the Godmother of the Clinton crime mob would boot the Republicans back to the stone age? Or was it they who told us Hillree would win 41 states?

Trump won Ohio by 8. Much greater margin than Obama's 2 wins. The brothers in Cuyahoga County either didn't show up to vote in 2016 or voted down ticket. Nothing improved for black America for eight years under Obama.

My black American school teacher paternal aunt once told me the Africans would one day catch on to the Dems. I believe we may be seeing signs.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Black American and Hispanic unemployment are the lowest since records have been kept. Sadly, the U. S. average I. Q. is a paltry 98.

That’s Drumpf’s base. If it wasn’t for them Mueller wouldn’t be elbow deep in his and his lawyer’s asses.

The brothers down on 11th Street are pretty pleased with President's performance so far. Pastor Scott says President Trump may be the best president for black America in his lifetime. Wow!

I can't get much out of the Latinos. One Latina, who has never voted Pub says she will next time. She approves of her $1500 worth of "crumbs" bonus her company gave her.

I talked to 2 Kalifornians of legions pouring into Central Texas. They tell me they don't plan to vote Kalifornia style. We'll see.

Good one Mr. “critical thinker”.

LOL......

If Rosenstein is removed, so is Mueller. Trump gets to appoint a new DAG and a new Special Counsel.

If you got your news from a legitimate source, you would already know this.

Now comes your critical thinking exercise: Since this has ALWAYS been the case.....why didn't Trump fire Rosenstein a year ago and just replace him and the SC with people he liked?

The only logical conclusions a critical thinker could come to are:

1 - Trump knew that he did nothing wrong so the DAG and SC would find nothing so there was no sense in firing them.

2 - Trump WANTED Rosenstein and Mueller in place because they served a specific purpose.

Logical thinking.

Last edited:
This board makes my day.

tenor.gif

Every filthy little liberal needs to be spayed or neutered...starting with the OP...if we can find out which he needs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT