ADVERTISEMENT

Not so fast...

goldmom

Ring of Honor
Mar 29, 2002
says FBI director Comey.

But not before his family is safely ensconced in witness protection.

The Weiner strikes again!

The fat lady wants to warm up but she ain't sure who to sing for. Go Wiener Dog, Go!

14938281_651838381645702_4033878468175234281_n.jpg

I seem to remember him being more of a moderate but some of you guys are so far to the right he looks like a liberal. I think most, if not all, of our actual liberal posters were banned.
I don't really like labels of any sort. That is for the weak minded. I hold beliefs across the entire political spectrum, which is what pisses off many on here.

I do miss arguing with Ghost and BONG though. This election has been boring.

I miss Bongo. Ghost not all that much.

I can't wait for this to be over. Who is watching returns from start to finish tonight? Not me!

• Love
Reactions: LordofallSocks
I miss Bongo. Ghost not all that much.

I can't wait for this to be over. Who is watching returns from start to finish tonight? Not me!
What a great, great night of entertainment you missed.

I assured my pro-Clinton daughter that she would win and went to bed.

She woke me up 11-ish and told me Trump was going to win. I stayed up until like 4 in the morning watching the tears. It was GREAT!

What a great, great night of entertainment you missed.

I assured my pro-Clinton daughter that she would win and went to bed.

She woke me up 11-ish and told me Trump was going to win. I stayed up until like 4 in the morning watching the tears. It was GREAT!
This thread has been pulled up from the way back, but in fact I had a similar experience- I went to bed sure that the wicked witch was going to win and my sister - who was living with me at the time- comes into my room at 1 AM saying “Wake up you’re not gonna believe
this but Trump is going to win”
It was crazy flipping the TV channels back and forth - it was like a funeral on some and disbelief on others.
When they showed the empty chairs at HRC headquarters I started laughing out loud.
Everyone in my office showed up that morning bleary eyed from lack of sleep.

I stayed up thru the whole thing- woke my wife at 130 to tell her our guy won- watching the hildabeast’s supporters cry was second only to watching the oh ho ho state fans cry in phoenix in Jan 2007

My daughter cried too- that next morning. Told her not to believe the rhetoric- she still marched in the Pu**y Parade with a pink hat.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT