ADVERTISEMENT

Not really a football board, I get it

...but good game Gators. Our last two have been very touch and go.

It's entirely possible that we will see you guys again. Less likely but maybe even more than once.
I'm shocked that we were ever in that game......looking forward to seeing AR15 at the controls. I will admit Jones played a better game than I could have hoped for. Mullen is a damned good coach......can't say the same for the DC though, although they too exceeded expectations.

I'm shocked that we were ever in that game......looking forward to seeing AR15 at the controls. I will admit Jones played a better game than I could have hoped for. Mullen is a damned good coach......can't say the same for the DC though, although they too exceeded expectations.

I thought Jones was very good. Unstoppable at times but he did miss a few throws.

#27 is a beast and you guys are great in the trenches. The UF-UGA game should be fun to watch.

Like you, I'm sort of hoping our DC gets hired away soon. Like tomorrow would be good. We have a ton of talent on D but we don't often play like we do. Today we had one awesome defensive player and then 10 others that would make a good play every now and then.

Our O is a work in progress and I'm happy so far but it needs to continue to improve if they hope to repeat.

I didn't expect the Bug Eaters to be in the game with OU but they were. Gators-Bama was one heck of a football game. I didn't expect such.

My ancestors were forced from Morgan County, Alabama to Haskell County, Oklahoma on the "Trail Where They Cried", better known as the Trail of Tears. I sometimes wonder if without President Jackson's signature on the "Indian Removal Act" of 1830 if I'd be a big Tide fan.

What a dork. EVERYBODY calls him AR15. Nobody cares. It’s a great nickname.
And you're still a dipsh!t soy boy.
Your thinking is no different than Clint.

And you're still a dipsh!t soy boy.
Your thinking is no different than Clint.

Her dad taught her long ago. That's irrefutable logic...turn in your guns plz.

...but good game Gators. Our last two have been very touch and go.

It's entirely possible that we will see you guys again. Less likely but maybe even more than once.
It was a great game. Honestly I think Florida is the only team in the last year and a half that’s competitive with you guys.

It was a great game. Honestly I think Florida is the only team in the last year and a half that’s competitive with you guys.

Ole Miss was the only other team but that felt more like an aberration and the fact that Kiffen probably knew our O, and probably our D, better than our coordinators did.

Also odd that we went up big in the first half vs UF in both games and then had to fight like hell to hold on.

Ole Miss was the only other team but that felt more like an aberration and the fact that Kiffen probably knew our O, and probably our D, better than our coordinators did.

Also odd that we went up big in the first half vs UF in both games and then had to fight like hell to hold on.
Yeah I was impressed that we had scored you guys 26 to 10 from the second quarter on. But y’all had a really good long drive in the third quarter that ate up a lot of the clock too. Great game.

ADVERTISEMENT