ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina and Pennsylvania question

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
So anybody have any recent information on where North Carolina and Pennsylvania stands from reputable sources? I’ve heard a lot and got a good handle I think I’m in Florida, Texas, Ohio, maybe even Michigan, but North Carolina and Pennsylvania seem to be the key if everything else is correct.North Carolina and Pennsylvania question.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
As of last night, I think there is no reason to worry about states, polls or somehow cheating to win. Trump killed it. I can now sleep peacefully.
Yeah but 50 million people had already voted by the time of the debate. If comes down to a turn out election I think you’re right, will see

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
Penn is pretty big in fracking. Since 2018, Pubs have far outdistanced Dimms in new registrations. RNC grandson tells me internal polling looks pretty good for Trump. Trafalgar says Trump to win Penn bigger this time. Trafalgar was closest poll in 2016 and 2018. State run press won't give Trafalgar or Zogby time of day. They're favorable to Trump.

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
I can tell you this, I work for a large engineering firm that does large scale development and defense contracts across the state. I have many contacts in many areas across the state. They have seen nothing but Trump support everywhere with the exception of the usual suspect areas around Durham, Chapel Hill, and Asheville. In my travels up down the coast, it’s all Trump. Charlotte and the Winston Salem area seems to be pro Trump. I definitely see more Trump signs than I did in 2016. I would be very surprised if Biden took N.C., but you never know. I had to go look at a job yesterday on base and I went to our Morehead City office, and was amazed at all the houses with Trump flags flying. I put in 4 13 hour days so I could vote this morning to avoid the crowds on the 3rd. It was all Trump and I have heard through the grapevine a lot of Trump voters are waiting until Election Day to have the greatest shock impact.

So anybody have any recent information on where North Carolina and Pennsylvania stands from reputable sources? I’ve heard a lot and got a good handle I think I’m in Florida, Texas, Ohio, maybe even Michigan, but North Carolina and Pennsylvania seem to be the key if everything else is correct.North Carolina and Pennsylvania question.

I’ll see if I can find more. Looks like doing good in NC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT