ADVERTISEMENT

No one wants to talk about Hiden letting the Chinese spy on America right now?

This is not true. They had an opportunity when it was near the Aleutian Islands as well as over Alaska. The balloon was being tracked well before it entered our international waters off the coast of Alaska. The comment I highlighted is a bulls***t CYA from the administration. This balloon could have and should have been eliminated. It crossed the most remote parts of our country as well as our waters. Alaska has 1.3 people per square mile.

There has been one person ever struck by debris falling from the atmosphere and there are over 200 pieces a day that enter our atmosphere. Does the administration do anything to combat the chance of that debris striking someone? You have a 1 million times better chance of getting struck by lightning than getting hit by falling debris.

Again, maybe they had a good reason not to immediately shoot it down at that point. I don’t know. But my point is, neither do any of you.

I am no expert, but I assume the “200 pieces a day that enter our atmosphere” are much smaller than the debris from the balloon and are not starting their descent from the bottom of the stratosphere.

Never believe the “Meidas Touch”….. LOL….

Here’s a better source:

From the article:

“Former Trump White House national security adviser John Bolton told Fox News Digital that he never heard of anything like this under his tenure.”

John Bolton is no fan of Trump at this point, but if he says no spy balloons during the Trump administration, I’m inclined to believe him.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The Hiden administration is doing damage control this morning. An "unnamed" Pentagon source told the media that 3 balloons entered our airspace during Trump's term.

right-dr-evil.gif
LOL................ Shocked!!! Shocked I tell you! Hiden and his entire administration are blatant liars. :rolleyes:

It’s NOT True. I Can Refute It” – Former DNI Ratcliffe Is Latest Official to Confirm NO Spy Balloons Over Continental US During Trump Years! – MEDIA LIED (VIDEO)​

Here’s a better source:

From the article:

“Former Trump White House national security adviser John Bolton told Fox News Digital that he never heard of anything like this under his tenure.”

John Bolton is no fan of Trump at this point, but if he says no spy balloons during the Trump administration, I’m inclined to believe him.

I believe John Bolton, but I think his tenure in the Trump administration was only around a year.

My point is that none of us really have the knowledge or access to information these guys have.
Correct. But we do have access to his track record.

That's why we are critical of him now. Because we see this is as the latest in a long line of blunders that Hiden has made.

Same thing you did when Trump was President. Now you want to tell us NOT to do what you did.

Reactions: nail1988
This is false.

On multiple occasions, I have credited Trump’s foreign policy decisions. I even said that his foreign policy was more successful than the previous two presidents.
Where did you say this? I ask cause a few days ago you quoted yourself as making a statement and I searched the site for that statement and you didn't make it.

I am not recalling all these times when you supposedly credited Trump's foreign policy decisions. Got some links for me?

Again, maybe they had a good reason not to immediately shoot it down at that point. I don’t know. But my point is, neither do any of you.

I am no expert, but I assume the “200 pieces a day that enter our atmosphere” are much smaller than the debris from the balloon and are not starting their descent from the bottom of the stratosphere.
The bottom of the stratoshere is where debris actually desinigrate due to higher atmosperic friction. Once again, why was it not shot down over the Pacific or Aleutian Islands to eliminate it traveling over the lower 48? The over 200 pieces are actually all larger than a softball. What's left of a spy baloon after a missile hits it?

This is false.

On multiple occasions, I have credited Trump’s foreign policy decisions. I even said that his foreign policy was more successful than the previous two presidents.
Please cite examples and evidence of your comments.

Reactions: fatman76
My point is that none of us really have the knowledge or access to information these guys have.

Maybe they could have shoot it down over Montana. But, if it’s true that we were able to prevent it from transmitting reconnaissance data, why even take a small risk? Off the east coast, the prevailing winds blow East, so shooting it down makes the most sense there. Maybe they wanted it to land in the water to increase the chances that some debris might be intact enough to analyze.

I hear you but I don't understand the value of shooting it down off South Carolina's coast if that's your strategy. All we did there was show our capabilities.

If you decide that we get more value from counter-surveillance, fine...watch it, study it and block any value they might get from it. Shooting it down after it completes its mission is garbage.

If you watch the video, the missle even hits the bottom of the balloon. Maybe that was by design but I promise you that those electronics took a beating from that blast. And then they fell at as close to terminal velocity as the aerodynamics would allow from 60k feet...before landing in salt water.

What will we get from that? I can't imagine it will be much, if anything.

Please cite examples and evidence of your comments.
I had to search it, cause I don't remember him ever saying anything complimentary about Trump's foreign policy -

It looks like he has twice on this board. I missed one of them cause it was in @BSC911's thread and I have him blocked, so I can't see his thread. The other was in a Ukraine! thread from a year ago, which I don't remember.

So to @Uniformed_ReRe's credit, he has complimented Trump's foreign policy at least twice on this board. Course in those same search results above, I saw him claim that he believes Trump and Putin were engaging in 'criminal activities' together. SMDH

If you watch the video, the missle even hits the bottom of the balloon. Maybe that was by design but I promise you that those electronics took a beating from that blast. And then they fell at as close to terminal velocity as the aerodynamics would allow from 60k feet...before landing in salt water.

What will we get from that? I can't imagine it will be much, if anything.
That might have been by design. This points to yet another conspiracy theory. I swear, after learning what our intelligence agencies have been outed for, nothing is off the table as far as evil possibilities. Remember the old Spy vs Spy cartoons? It's impossible to know which on is the "good spy". :mad:

Which reminds me, my wife and I are watching "The Recruit" on Netflix. 😂

The optimal point for an EMP over the USoA is 200 mi above Nebraska...I do not know how effective a burst at 12 miles would be. I also doubt and EMP would be effective against our missiles in Montana.

remember the sheep on here who voted for this 🤬

“Humiliation was inflicted by Chinese Communists on the president.”

Cotton: 'Humiliation Was Inflicted by Chinese Communists' on Biden

Here’s a better source:

From the article:

Isn't he the guy that confirmed Trumps quid pro quo with Zelensky?

Isn't he the guy that confirmed Trumps quid pro quo with Zelensky?
I have no idea….. Trump’s phone call wasn’t “perfect” but it was nowhere near an impeachment-worthy offense. ….but that’s ancient history at this point

What didn't you like about that call?
I didn’t like the fact that that slimy worm Vindman went behind Trump’s back and conflated Trump’s request for an investigation into an act of treason. The fact that it occurred during an active presidential campaign was slightly cringe-worthy, but the MSM-Democrat media complex had no qualms about spinning it into a grave crisis.

Ahem.

Maybe they could have shoot it down over Montana. But, if it’s true that we were able to prevent it from transmitting reconnaissance data, why even take a small risk? Off the east coast, the prevailing winds blow East, so shooting it down makes the most sense there. Maybe they wanted it to land in the water to increase the chances that some debris might be intact enough to analyze.
Post 911 and post Covid there's no way of knowing what was in the balloon. I'm not privy to that Intel but I question allowing an air asset not only into our airspace but through our entire flight corridor before shooting it down with a manned air asset. Satellite ISR would have known what it was down to the ID number as soon as it got into Japanese airspace.

I acknowledge my knowledge is 20 years old.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
From what I understand, Biden wanted to shoot down the balloon, but was advised against this due a risk of a significant amount of debris.

So, after the balloon was safely away from civilians, they shot it down.

What would you have done differently?
It was flying over missile silos, military bases and farms a significant amount of time. They had amble opportunity to shoot it down where it could have been recovered without risk to civilians. They waited until China guided it over the ocean on for a reason.

Ahem.

Post 911 and post Covid there's no way of knowing what was in the balloon. I'm not privy to that Intel but I question allowing an air asset not only into our airspace but through our entire flight corridor before shooting it down with a manned air asset. Satellite ISR would have known what it was down to the ID number as soon as it got into Japanese airspace.

I acknowledge my knowledge is 20 years old.
I use Google Earth extensively regarding hunting/fishing excursions. I don't think this was a surveillance ballon. The amount of detail on GE Pro is astounding, and you can toggle various shots by date. Some passes are better shots without cloud coverage. My point is this is nothing like military grade which every country has, that we do not have access to.

Funny story. I was parsing an area on GE and observing it a low tide on a certain date, which shows you holes surrounded by oyster bars. I found a picture of me and my boat in one. 😂

It was flying over missile silos, military bases and farms a significant amount of time. They had amble opportunity to shoot it down where it could have been recovered without risk to civilians. They waited until China guided it over the ocean on for a reason.
It may have simply been designed to see how we would react. We failed. :(

I have no idea….. Trump’s phone call wasn’t “perfect” but it was nowhere near an impeachment-worthy offense. ….but that’s ancient history at this point
While I agree this whole impeachment thing has now become trite, I have a feeling if the shoe were on the other foot the Pubs would be calling for Biden’s impeachment. And of course some already are.

Of course the Pubs started it with the silly Clinton impeachment.

What if it had chemical weapons in it?

I didn’t like the fact that that slimy worm Vindman went behind Trump’s back and conflated Trump’s request for an investigation into an act of treason. The fact that it occurred during an active presidential campaign was slightly cringe-worthy, but the MSM-Democrat media complex had no qualms about spinning it into a grave crisis.
Oh so you didn't like the fact that the call was leaked to the press? Agreed, that was putting politics over country, but that's the dems.

And Trump was once again proven right, we are learning more about Hunter's corruption in the Ukraine every day.

I suspect there's a lot more to learn. I also suspect that's a big part of the reason why they wanted to impeach and remove Trump, before he could expose it.

The optimal point for an EMP over the USoA is 200 mi above Nebraska...I do not know how effective a burst at 12 miles would be. I also doubt and EMP would be effective against our missiles in Montana.
All of our stuff is protected, because a nuclear explosion has the same effect as an EMP does on electronic devives...so almost everything we have is protected against EMP's. I KNOW our nuclear silos are

HUNTER BIDEN Alex...for 500!

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT