ADVERTISEMENT

No Damar Hamlin discussion?

Worthwhile questions. You disagree because of narrative. No one is surprised by your stance here.

If the vaccinations aren't responsible, I want to know. Likewise if they are. That's not unreasonable. It is unreasonable that you are pretending that it isn't worthwhile to look.
Reality is...it doesn't matter.

People who believe in conspiracy theories, will just believe it's a cover-up when they are wrong. Just look at this thread. People think Hamlin is dead and his friends and family already said he's alive. Instead of saying that they are wrong, they just, well you know.

More proof, look at the Pelosi thread. They (right wing) said it was husband boyfriend and he was already in the house. They said that there was no sign of forced entry. Well all of that was disproven with video evidence. NOW, they are questioning the video.

So in conclusion, feeding conspiracy theories doesn't fix anything. They will always find a way to be correct. It's pointless.

People who believe in conspiracy theories, will just believe it's a cover-up when they are wrong. Just look at this thread. People think Hamlin is dead and his friends and family already said he's alive. Instead of saying that they are wrong, they just, well you know.
Which posters in this thread said Hamlin is dead? I did look at this thread, I don't see it.

Can someone help me here? I think @kalimgoodman is clutching his politics too tightly.

If the vaccinations aren't responsible, I want to know. Likewise if they are. That's not unreasonable. It is unreasonable that you are pretending that it isn't worthwhile to look.
Correct. As I've said before, I have friends and family who have taken these shots, and I am terribly worried about them and will continue to be so. Nothing in this world would make me happier than to be 100% wrong about these shots. For their sakes, and the sake of the world.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
He was back in 9 minutes. My retired doc dad said in the past you were told to stop CPR after 15 minutes, so when he heard 9 he felt like the kid was most likely not cognitively affected. Plus, CPR does flow some blood for your heart and it was started immediately. He had the best care in the world within seconds of going down.

Commotio Cardis, from what I can find, doesn't normally result in long term damage. A HS lacrosse player was back on the field in two days. An NHL player a week or so. Hamlin should be giving interviews and be out and about if that was all that was wrong with him...again based on my layman knowledge of the situation.

I hope you're wrong and I hope he's back on the field again like most CC survivors are. Because if he isn't there was likely something else that was wrong.

Has anyone heard any of his doctors or his family confirm it was CC?
My wife, which is a Critical Care nurse of 30 years, called it right when he went down. I thought she was BSing. Said it is basically the opposite of when they pound your chest to restart your heart. A hit at the right tim, in the right place can stop your heart as well

My wife, which is a Critical Care nurse of 30 years, called it right when he went down. I thought she was BSing. Said it is basically the opposite of when they pound your chest to restart your heart. A hit at the right tim, in the right place can stop your heart as well
That was my first thought as well.

It’s called commotio cordis and it doesn’t happen in football. Maybe 1-2 reported cases ever.

It’s much more often caused by a ball, a fist, etc hitting the left ventricle at the exact right moment.

It also doesn’t usually require recovery. Now, if they broke his ribs or sternum I can see where he’d be taking it easy for a month or three.

But by itself CC is usually self limiting once they get your heart going again.

Heart attack caused by inflammatory condition would not be however.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Worthwhile questions. You disagree because of narrative. No one is surprised by your stance here.

How long ago would he have been vaxxed?
Recent booster?
Those may be very valid questions of an overall nature but I’m not at all buying it in this young man’s case.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

It’s called commotio cordis and it doesn’t happen in football. Maybe 1-2 reported cases ever.

It’s much more often caused by a ball, a fist, etc hitting the left ventricle at the exact right moment.

It also doesn’t usually require recovery. Now, if they broke his ribs or sternum I can see where he’d be taking it easy for a month or three.

But by itself CC is usually self limiting once they get your heart going again.

Heart attack caused by inflammatory condition would not be however.
Given that young athletes who have gotten the shots are collapsing almost daily, it's completely logical to ask if the shots played a role here. Anyone trying to say otherwise is wrong.

The issue from the NFL's perspective is what did they know, and when did they know it? Given that they have all but forced their players to take the shots, if we learn that the shots pose a health risk, and that that NFL *knew* about those risks, then it could mean the end of the league.

And it should, to be honest if that's what happened.

Reactions: fatman76

More proof, look at the Pelosi thread. They (right wing) said it was husband boyfriend and he was already in the house. They said that there was no sign of forced entry. Well all of that was disproven with video evidence. NOW, they are questioning the video.

So in conclusion, feeding conspiracy theories doesn't fix anything. They will always find a way to be correct. It's pointless.

So we should just stop all testing on existing medications I guess. What difference does it make...people will believe what they believe.

That's ridiculous obviously....as is your position here. The questions about the vaccinations are reasonable and worthy of investigation.

My God man, this sort of second look happens with almost all medications. Even those that weren't rushed to market.

Pretty sure throwing your hands up and saying "screw it" isn't a reasonable response to ANYONE.

You seem to honestly believe that this can only be about conspiracy theories. That is amazing.

Even the CDC has a softer stance on this now than you do. On this issue, you are the extremist.

How long ago would he have been vaxxed?
Recent booster?
Those may be very valid questions of an overall nature but I’m not at all buying it in this young man’s case.

Agree, in Hamlin's case, I don't have any reason to believe it's related to the vaccine. I was speaking generally.

Reactions: goldmom

If you'll recall, this opinion was offered within MINUTES of the injury and IMMEDIATELY adopted by everyone on Twitter.

Can't question his shot status (his last booster was a week before the game), it's been PROVEN that it's commotio cordis....er....what that doc guy on Twitter said! NOT the shots. Repeat: NOT THE SHOTS.

That alone raised my BS flag.

I find the reaction to the suspicion generated by Hamlin (or whomever) at the game to be the most interesting part of this.

I think most sensible people look at the following and simply think it’s strange: no video of him, no comments from him since he was hurt; shows up to the game with his face covered and wearing sunglasses; jumping around, hooting and hollering, still with face covered, in the box like three weeks after barely surviving a heart attack and intubation; no oxygen to be found as the tv reporter quotes his dr that he still requires oxygen; Josh Allen’s ambiguous comments when asked if he was duped by a “fake Hamlin in the locker room”; the fact that he appeared healthy in his appearance at the game but no tv interview, no comments attributed to him.

I suppose there are reasonable explanations for this. He could be temporarily disfigured and/or unable to talk well due to treatment (maybe face swollen from steroids or something). But the whole thing is definitely odd. I personally just assumed that he had appeared somewhere and made comments and thought the whole controversy was dumb. When I found out basically that nobody had documented seeing the guy since he went in the hospital, I was surprised. I think any reasonable person would be.

And so I think this starts with people just asking reasonable questions. The NFL obviously has a financial interest in avoiding controversy over on field injuries, particularly as they’re trying to play the playoffs and SB. And the NFL has certainly demonstrated it will go to ABSURD lengths if they think there is money to lose. For instance, just three weeks ago the league was trying to get these guys to resume a game within a half hour after they thought they just watched their teammate get killed on the field.

So the suspicion seems perfectly rational to me. But what is interesting is how quickly people dismiss the suspicions as “conspiracy theories.” The suspicious ones are dismissed as crazy and stupid by the people just blindly accepting a narrative from a corporation that has objectively demonstrated its willing to go to absurd lengths (doctoring and hiding medical data on concussions; routinely shooting up its players with poisonous painkillers; etc…). And this is after we’ve watched narrative after narrative collapse and the supposed tin foil hat crowd been proven right, at least right to question the official version of events.

So I think this will be really interesting if more time passes without some kind of explanatory appearance by Hamlin. By this weekend’s games it will be THE NO 1 STORY in the country, not just sports story, if nobody hears from or more significantly sees this guy.

My personal take is that he is probably alive but in really bad shape, as you would expect of a guy who suffered a heart attack that should have killed him and reportedly required him to be revived twice before being placed in a coma and on resuscitation. And I think the narrative that he was fine just got away from the league and it got out that he was going to the game and they tried to fake it. And now they are in quite a fix if he is not as healthy as represented.
Yeah, it's weird, to say the least. I think these guys are so mentally weak that they'd walk out on Super Bowl Sunday if they knew the whole truth.

Well he spoke, next conspiracy theory 🙄

I see the vast majority of the people on this board saying that they doubt very seriously that the vaccine had anything to do with Hamlin's episode.

The people who you disagree with on this board, several of them even went to painstaking efforts to explain why they didn't believe it was caused by the vaccine.

Yet here you are, joust in hand, windmill in your sights. Someone make it make sense. 🙄

Ok. I know way more about this than you but I have no comments going forward.

I doubt that, in both regards.

What you mean is, you won't have comments for me and that I shouldn't have any for you. If you say ridiculous things, I'll respond to them even if they weren't directed towards me. If that's a problem, click the ignore button like BSC.

I don't care either way.

I doubt that, in both regards.

What you mean is, you won't have comments for me and that I shouldn't have any for you. If you say ridiculous things, I'll respond to them even if they weren't directed towards me. If that's a problem, click the ignore button like BSC.

I don't care either way.
Your analysis is incorrect.

• Haha

Got anything to say about this? 😂

new_2023_pfizer.jpg

• Angry
So the interview raises no eyebrows at all? :oops: 😂
Recall, this is what @kalimgoodman claimed yesterday:

Yes. I work in pharmaceutical R&D. I'm well aware of vaccines and the different types. My knowledge isn't 2nd hand, its direct.
So he claimed he does the same type of work that the pfizer guy does. You asked @kalimgoodman to comment on the pfizer guy's interview about HIS WORK (which @kalimgoodman claims he also does), and @kalimgoodman refuses to answer, saying he doesn't talk about covid.

Nice work, @NavigatorII

BTW if you watch that video, you will note two things:

1 - It's heavily edited.
2 - The video is cropped so you can't see his arms, which have many tattoos.

The only reason you put out a video like this is to stop speculation. Same thing with his appearance at the previous game.

Yet both times, the appearances were handled in such as way as to INVITE more speculation, not disprove it.

He was completely covered at the game, his own teammates who were in the same room with him can't confirm it was really him. In the video, he made no mention of any time-sensitive events. That thank-you video could have been for anything, being drafted by the Bills, for instance.

Something isn't adding up. And Damar and his camp aren't making the mathematics any simpler.

Is this real?
Are you talking about the Project Veritas interview with the Pfeizer guy? I think probably so. They've exposed so many bastards in their reporting it's crazy. They would have been sued to bankruptcy had none of their stuff been true. The legacy media is 1)woke trash and ignores it or 2) Networks like FOX that do not want it to be top dog. Project Veritas has been kicking commie asses for years.

Reactions: gatordad3
Are you talking about the Project Veritis interview with the Pfeizer guy? I think probably so. They've exposed so many bastards in their reporting it's crazy. They would have been sued to bankruptcy had none of their stuff been true. The legacy media is 1)woke trash and ignores it or 2) Networks like FOX that do not want to not be top dog. Project Veritis has been kicking commie asses for years.
You should have seen the Project Veritas interview with Andrew Gillam's campaign manager when he ran against DeSantis. It was a real eye opener and maybe if I can find it I'll post it here. 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
Are you talking about the Project Veritas interview with the Pfeizer guy? I think probably so. They've exposed so many bastards in their reporting it's crazy. They would have been sued to bankruptcy had none of their stuff been true. The legacy media is 1)woke trash and ignores it or 2) Networks like FOX that do not want it to be top dog. Project Veritas has been kicking commie asses for years.
No I think Veritas videos are, while highly edited for effect, real.

No I think Veritas videos are, while highly edited for effect, real.
I can't find the exact video, da Google is hiding it. Here is an article that recaps the jist for easier consumption.

Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum is the latest to be stung by a Project Veritas undercover video. A video released on Thursday shows a campaign staffer they identify as Omar Smith using a racial slur and saying the candidate makes promises he knows he can’t keep.

“It’s a cracker state,” Smith stated. “Get it? Ask anybody outside of here. You go Port St. Lucie, Orlando … man them crackers ain’t gonna let us do that sh*t dawg. Boy, you crazy?”

He went on, saying, “Gillum is a progressive. He is a part of the crazy, crazy, crazies.”

Then the undercover reporter asked how Gillum plans to pay for many of his campaign promises, Smith said he couldn’t. “That’s not for them to know … That’s not for [the voters] to know. Remember our saying, modern-day fairy tales start with ‘once I am elected.’”

Ok. I know way more about this than you but I have no comments going forward.
But won't explain why, just like you won't explain why the laws in Georgia are racist even though the black people in Georgia seem to think they aren't.

The fact that you work in the industry and would have hard data makes me very suspicious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT