ADVERTISEMENT

No Damar Hamlin discussion?

I haven't seen anyone being mean to the guy. He seems like a really decent guy (which I can't say about 50% of the current NFL players). He's a pawn, and probably being threatened/paid to keep his mouth shut. It's freaking obvious from his interview with Strahan.
Of course no one has been mean to him. But they sure as hell won't say this is a 'vaccine' injury.

They will say he can't play cause of the racist Trump supporters. Goobs like the dems we have posting here will eat it up.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I haven't seen anyone being mean to the guy. He seems like a really decent guy (which I can't say about 50% of the current NFL players). He's a pawn, and probably being threatened/paid to keep his mouth shut. It's freaking obvious from his interview with Strahan.
This.

He clearly wanted to say something.

If it was commotio cordis why wouldn't he be able to just come out and say that?

But if was inflammation-induced cardiac arrest....would he feel comfortable saying that?

What's the deal with his disappearing and appearing tattoos? He apparently had a tattoo behind his ear that seems to have disappeared when he was at the SB, then one that popped up on his hand at the SB that wasn't there the day before.

Maybe the pics are photoshopped, but the one of his ear in particular looks odd.

• Wow
Reactions: fatman76
What's the deal with his disappearing and appearing tattoos? He apparently had a tattoo behind his ear that seems to have disappeared when he was at the SB, then one that popped up on his hand at the SB that wasn't there the day before.

Maybe the pics are photoshopped, but the one of his ear in particular looks odd.

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT