ADVERTISEMENT

No college football this season after all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seemed like a no brainer. Baseball has been a disaster & no way you can put college fball in a bubble like they’re doing for the NBA.

Gotta keep the misery index up.

I question all the “definitive” studies about long term damage, considering no one has had it long term. Liability I get—but I find it odd no one ever questions or fears influenza considering it has the same if not higher case mortality rate. The 1918 and 1919 football seasons didn’t get cancelled....

Reactions: jmlabree
It’s a fun thought, but if anyone was being real with themselves these past couple weeks you’d know it ain’t happening... where there’s smoke there’s fire, and it’s been going for a while now. Sucks, but no season this fall.

Reactions: dtwatty
Really, are you that naive, the left are the advocates for shutting everything down, cancelling school, mask mandates, destroying the economy, all in an effort to beat Trump this fall, listen to pelosi and shumer whining, all the while their cities burn to the ground and they want you and me to pay for their inability to do their jobs. Dumb, no chance, mofo, no, name calling is at least consistent with you and your ilk.

Really, are you that naive, the left are the advocates for shutting everything down, cancelling school, mask mandates, destroying the economy, all in an effort to beat Trump this fall, listen to pelosi and shumer whining, all the while their cities burn to the ground and they want you and me to pay for their inability to do their jobs. Dumb, no chance, mofo, no, name calling is at least consistent with you and your ilk.

Not sure why you are making this political. I'm sure the people running those colleges are not on the left.

Players are getting tested how many times a week? 5+? That's probably gonna be more than 500 tests per team per week.

Coaches. Assistants, training staff and who ever else is around the program. That cost will catch up to them quickly. I'm sure this would be an operating in the red year for alot of schools.

The real right is intrested is that fraud, racist, habitual lying machine to live up to monster daddy who gave him 500mm. Get a new conspiracy and lets get the Republican party back from Barnum Bailey.

Reactions: WNewsom
I’m not going to jump into the blame game going on here, but you don’t actually believe the above, do you? University admins on the whole are largely on the left.

Just look at FL. Fuch, Mullen and Stricklin are all registered Republicans. Now they may not be hard-core right but they are right.

I think that the US has become so hard-core left or right that we forget about the people who are just right or left. Now if you are hard-core right, you call left people and vice versa. When they are really are moderate right leaning or moderate left leaning.

Just look at FL. Fuch, Mullen and Stricklin are all registered Republicans. Now they may not be hard-core right but they are right.

I think that the US has become so hard-core left or right that we forget about the people who are just right or left. Now if you are hard-core right, you call left people and vice versa. When they are really are moderate right leaning or moderate left leaning.
Lets ban "Gator Bait". President Fuchs buying into the cancel culture???????????

Lets ban "Gator Bait". President Fuchs buying into the cancel culture???????????

Last thing I'll say on this but it's obvious that you're a hardcore right person. So because Fuchs is not hard core right. He is considered left to you. Like I said earlier, they are all registered Republicans. So they more than likely will be voting for the same guy as you.

Apprantley the cost of testing is a concern, especially with no fans.
I'm friends with men's soccer head coach at the University of West Florida in Pensacola which is a DII school. He told he last week if they test one sport they have to test all sports. UWF has around 400 student athletes & it would cost the university $45,000 per round of testing. Adds up quick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT