ADVERTISEMENT

No baseball means no football?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Man I leave and this board is boring as stink. Just my presence will get more replies than Sad’s post where he puts a V in place of a U for that nasty word. I remember when Sad started posting on here back in the late 90’s. He’s now a member of the 20 year club. Yep, 20 years and he’s paid Rivals nothing, nada and ZILTCH! And
why even worry about football if baseball can’t be played? If they are catching it, how do you stop it with 18 - 23 year old men going out and about along with all the support staff? You can’t and after one team has a massive breakout it will be gone and the only thing left will be the U.F.C.

Man I leave and this board is boring as stink. Just my presence will get more replies than Sad’s post where he puts a V in place of a U for that nasty word. I remember when Sad started posting on here back in the late 90’s. He’s now a member of the 20 year club. Yep, 20 years and he’s paid Rivals nothing, nada and ZILTCH! And
why even worry about football if baseball can’t be played? If they are catching it, how do you stop it with 18 - 23 year old men going out and about along with all the support staff? You can’t and after one team has a massive breakout it will be gone and the only thing left will be the U.F.C.

You know, it's funny, I checked your posting history, you have NEVER posted at Swamp Talk. Not a single time in all your tracked history. So you have posted there the same number of times as Sad, the guy you keep calling out for having a free account.

So, Mister Holier-than-thou, this is now the state of Missouri. The SHOW ME State. Go to Swamp Talk and start a thread. We will all be able to see it. We can't READ it, but we be able to see that it exists. Do that, or forever SHUT UP about Sad having a free account, because YOU ALSO HAVE A FREE ACCOUNT!

Heck, it doesn't even have to cost you money. You can sign up for 14 free days, post your thread, and quit. Of course, those pesky SHOW ME people, they will want to see a SECOND ONE posted 15 days later...

Last edited:
Reactions: sadgator

Exactly as I suspected, the Miami Marlin players were going to bars. Football can happen, but we are going to have to be able to bubble the players to a certain extent. Maybe easier said than done, but the truth is the bubble sports are doing ok, so there is certainly a chance.

Meanwhile, have you started that thread in Swamp Talk yet? Still waiting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT