ADVERTISEMENT

Nick and Jimbo fight..

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
What is the site where you can pull up NIL deals if there is one? Jimbo paid them it’s just when I want to know.

NIL making the SEC tense lol Honestly both of them are right. A and M did buy their class but they probably didn't break any rules or laws. It's hilarious to watch them bicker.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Nick is pissed because he no longer has the huge advantage of buying players when other teams wouldn't or couldn't. This is the end of Bama dominance, permanently. It will take a little while for the momentum to wind down, but the fat lady, she has sung.

2022 SEC Recruting Classes:

1. aTm - 30 - 8 - 19 - 3 (27)

2. UA --- 26 - 3 - 19 - 3 (22)

3. UGly - 30 - 5 - 16 - 9 (21)

SHOW ME THE MONEY $$$$$$$$$

(2 of the 3 crooks are now arguing in public over who the biggest crook is)

=====
12. LSU - 15 - 1 - 6 - 8 (7)

14. UK --- 20 - 0 - 10 - 10 (10)

15 . Mizz - 17 - 1 - 6 - 10 (7)

17. UF ---- 19 - 0 - 7 - 11 (7)

18. Tenn -- 21 - 0 - 7 - 14 (7)

20. AU ---- 18 - 0 - 10 - 8 (10)

24. Miss -- 18 - 0 - 5 - 13 (5)

25. SCa --- 22 - 0 - 3 - 19 (3)
=====
27. MsSt -- 21 - 0 - 3 - 18 (3)

28. Ark ----- 20 - 0 - 5 - 14 (5)

32. VU ----- 28 - 0 - 2 - 26 (2)

Just a side Note: Every school in the SEC had a higher rated class than Utah (38) had.....

2022 SEC Recruting Classes:

1. aTm - 30 - 8 - 19 - 3 (27)

2. UA --- 26 - 3 - 19 - 3 (22)

3. UGly - 30 - 5 - 16 - 9 (21)

SHOW ME THE MONEY $$$$$$$$$

(2 of the 3 crooks are now arguing in public over who the biggest crook is)

=====
12. LSU - 15 - 1 - 6 - 8 (7)

14. UK --- 20 - 0 - 10 - 10 (10)

15 . Mizz - 17 - 1 - 6 - 10 (7)

17. UF ---- 19 - 0 - 7 - 11 (7)

18. Tenn -- 21 - 0 - 7 - 14 (7)

20. AU ---- 18 - 0 - 10 - 8 (10)

24. Miss -- 18 - 0 - 5 - 13 (5)

25. SCa --- 22 - 0 - 3 - 19 (3)
=====
27. MsSt -- 21 - 0 - 3 - 18 (3)

28. Ark ----- 20 - 0 - 5 - 14 (5)

32. VU ----- 28 - 0 - 2 - 26 (2)

Just a side Note: Every school in the SEC had a higher rated class than Utah (38) had.....
Good point!! And when they play anything near an SEC schedule we will see them land where they belong.

This reminds me of the good old days of wrestling when you had 2 bad guys (or heels) turning on each other. Maybe like Scott Hall vs. Harley Race. Or Jerry Lawler vs. Arn Anderson. You just hope them pummel each other into oblivion and nobody wins.

This reminds me of the good old days of wrestling when you had 2 bad guys (or heels) turning on each other. Maybe like Scott Hall vs. Harley Race. Or Jerry Lawler vs. Arn Anderson. You just hope them pummel each other into oblivion and nobody wins.
I love old school wrestling. Nothing better than the old rivalries...guys turning on each other and kicking each others ass...talking sh*t the whole time lmao

I love old school wrestling. Nothing better than the old rivalries...guys turning on each other and kicking each others ass...talking sh*t the whole time lmao
Dusty Rhodes was my favorite. The American dream!! Calling the Funk brothers "egg-sucking dogs", had the bionic elbow.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Gordon Solie - Championship Wrestling From Florida in the old Sportatorium in Tampa.
The Tampa Sportatorium was a professional wrestling studio used by Championship Wrestling from Florida. Located at 106 N Albany Ave near downtown Tampa, Florida , the 7,500-square-foot stucco building was used for television tapings on Wednesday, which would air on Sundays.
(been there, done that - as a 13 year old fan with his autograph book in hand) 🙄

Eddie Graham -- American professional wrestler (1930-1985) Always the 'good' guy.
(with the fake blood caps in generous supply)

The Great (Boris) Malenko -- American professional wrestler (1933-1994) The Russian bad guy.

Gordon Solie - Championship Wrestling From Florida in the old Sportatorium in Tampa.
The Tampa Sportatorium was a professional wrestling studio used by Championship Wrestling from Florida. Located at 106 N Albany Ave near downtown Tampa, Florida , the 7,500-square-foot stucco building was used for television tapings on Wednesday, which would air on Sundays.
(been there, done that - as a 13 year old fan with his autograph book in hand) 🙄

Eddie Graham -- American professional wrestler (1930-1985) Always the 'good' guy.
(with the fake blood caps in generous supply)

The Great (Boris) Malenko -- American professional wrestler (1933-1994) The Russian bad guy.
Seems like I remember a wrestler called “The Cuban Assassin.”

Seems like I remember a wrestler called “The Cuban Assassin.”
Not one of the ones in Tampa Nick.

Ángel Acevedo (born January 27, 1945) is a Puerto Rican retired professional wrestler known by his ring name The Cuban Assassin and for his appearances with Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling, World Wrestling Council and Stampede Wrestling. Ángel Acevedo is a permanent resident of Canada and resides in Calgary, Alberta.

An American wearing a bad guy Russian label.
A Puerto Rican wearing a bad guy Cuban label.
Typical....

Gotta love Pro 'fake' Wrassling,,, at a certain age anyway.
I grew outta it pretty quick (couple of years) as I reached teen age and girls became the thing to watch & chase...

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Not one of the ones in Tampa Nick.

Ángel Acevedo (born January 27, 1945) is a Puerto Rican retired professional wrestler known by his ring name The Cuban Assassin and for his appearances with Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling, World Wrestling Council and Stampede Wrestling. Ángel Acevedo is a permanent resident of Canada and resides in Calgary, Alberta.

An American wearing a bad guy Russian label.
A Puerto Rican wearing a bad guy Cuban label.
Typical....

Gotta love Pro 'fake' Wrassling,,, at a certain age anyway.
I grew outta it pretty quick (couple of years) as I reached teen age and girls became the thing to watch & chase...
Exactly. I lost interest at about ten.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT