ADVERTISEMENT

NFC/AFC picks?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Only 3 games of football left this year, that sucks but, who thought 6-7 months ago we’d have a full NFL season?

So, who do you got?

I’m a Tampa fan and I had season tixs for years up to a little while ago but, right now I think Green Bay is the best team in football. Rodgers is playing out of his ass with 48 T.D.’s and only 5 ints. Can you imagine if they did draft a WR in the first round? The GOAT is playing pretty damn good and they did beat the Pack 38-10 early in the year plus Vita Vea may play but, I’m saying,

The Pack. 37
The Bucs. 31. The line is -3 1/2 for Green Bay.

The other game is a toss up right now in my mind as:

1. Is Mahomes playing?
2. If so, how effective will he be as scrambling is a big part of his game.
3. If he’s not playing, take the Bills.

I’m assuming he plays and that they are the Champs until someone beats them.

K.C. 31
Buffalo. 30. The spread is the Chief’s +3.

not touching that one.

If Mahomes plays, the Chiefs beat the Bills. If Henne is the QB, the Bills win. As much as I want the Bucs & Brady to get to the Super Bowl, I just don't see it happening. The Packers and Rodgers have been great this year. Even though Tampa Bay beat them handily early in the season, I think the Packers win 38-24.

Last edited:
Brady kind of has Rodgers’ number and don’t discount that Bucs defense. I’m taking TB.( and you can take that as Tampa Bay or Tom Brady)

If Mahomes plays, the Chiefs beat the Bills. If Henne is the QB, the Bills win. As much as I want the Bucs & Brady to get to the Super Bowl, I just don't see it happening. The Packers and Rodgers have been great this year. Even though Tampa Bay beat them handily early in the season, I think the Packers win 38-24.

Depends on the weather. Lots of different predictions right now. Cold doesn't concern me, both teams are cold climate teams. But if it's rainy and windy it won't matter if Mahomes is out, because the passing games will be minimized, and KC has the better rushing attack.

Josh Allen had a bad first half, throwing to the wrong guys at times, making bad throws other times. Mahomes looks great. If the Bills' defense doesn't quit playing a soft zone and Allen doesn't get his mojo back, it could be a blowout the 2nd half. Would love to see the Bills comeback, but KC is really good.

I'm thinking the SuperBowl is gonna be the king officially handing the scepter to the next in line. Chiefs are gonna repeat imo.

As I stated before the packers game don’t underestimate the Bucs defense or Tom Brady. I think the Bucs win.

The Bills are young, very talented and not yet ready for the big stage. Maybe next year. The Chiefs are proven winners and tremendous on both sides of the ball. Brady has the Bucs believing in themselves and talented enough to win it all. Great matchup. I love Andy Reid and Pat Mahomes, but will be pulling for the Bucs. Should be a great matchup.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT