ADVERTISEMENT

Never Trumper Shepard Smith Leaves Fox After 23 Years

gatordad3

Bull Gator
Sep 18, 2011
It's not like most of here will miss him. I'm sure he'll land a job on CNN or MSNBC.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/breaking-never-trumper-shepard-smith-out-at-fox-news-video/
3017044845_d4b37e5b8b_b-6-600x400.jpg

He may have seen it coming months ago as the reason why he was acting like Don Lemon for the past several month.

I honestly never watch Fox anymore. If I know Hannity will have Jon Solomon or Sara Carter on with breaking news, I might check it out but that or an occasional Tucker Carlson viewing is all the Fox News I see.

The last time I watched more than 5 mins of CNN was to see them squirm during the 2016 Election Night coverage. Actually that's also the only time I've ever seen more than 5 mins of MSNBC, and I watched for the same reason.

And wasn't disappointed in either case LOL

Reactions: BamaFan1137
He may have seen it coming months ago as the reason why he was acting like Don Lemon for the past several month.
That and Trump met with Murdoch. He truly wants a state run TV station. Just like Putin.

Or like Obama.

Wait, you said a state run TV station...Obama had several. Does that still count?

That was by choice, not forced. Big difference.

So I guess you are OK with Trump getting newscasters fired. Too bad.

That was by choice, not forced. Big difference.

So I guess you are OK with Trump getting newscasters fired. Too bad.

GMAFB...a guy who thinks like I do can easily get a job at MSNBC, eh?

Hell, did you ever take a class in journalism in college? I did and I went to a conservative school. I got my ass chewed out by a professor who had similar political views to you.

A lib crying about media bias....what's next?

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Newscasters got fired because of Trump? Who? Newscasters get promotions and raises whenever they trash Trump. I'd do the same just to get a promotion and a raise.

In the other thread he asked us if we passed around a little book of lies, lol. And ITT we get this gem about Trump firing Shep.

Irony truly is a MF'er.

Reactions: gatordad3
In the other thread he asked us if we passed around a little book of lies, lol. And ITT we get this gem about Trump firing Shep.

Irony truly is a MF'er.
You could at least tag me. If you don’t think Trump controls Fox News, and that it’s just a mouthpiece for his administration, you are truly naive. Trump would never pull strings to boost his frail ego, would he?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...mittee-could-investigate-barr-murdoch-meeting

The move comes just two days after Attorney General Bill Barr met privately with Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch, prompting some speculation that the Trump administration had something to do with Smith’s exit

GMAFB...a guy who thinks like I do can easily get a job at MSNBC, eh?

Hell, did you ever take a class in journalism in college? I did and I went to a conservative school. I got my ass chewed out by a professor who had similar political views to you.

A lib crying about media bias....what's next?

Funny how you guys never had a problem with him until he turned on Trump. The guys there 20 years, and not a word. I’m glad I dont belong to a cult.

PS. Do you really think taking a journalism class in college makes you an expert? That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard.

You could at least tag me. If you don’t think Trump controls Fox News, and that it’s just a mouthpiece for his administration, you are truly naive. Trump would never pull strings to boost his frail ego, would he?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...mittee-could-investigate-barr-murdoch-meeting

The move comes just two days after Attorney General Bill Barr met privately with Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch, prompting some speculation that the Trump administration had something to do with Smith’s exit

I don't think that he does...but it's you who is naive, obviously. You're just a silly young man. I hope you're young.

And the nerve of the left to cry about media bias. Wonders never cease.

Funny how you guys never had a problem with him until he turned on Trump. The guys there 20 years, and not a word. I’m glad I dont belong to a cult.

PS. Do you really think taking a journalism class in college makes you an expert? That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard.

When have I ever complained about Shep? If I played by your rules I should have stopped reading, right?

I don't mind a dissenting opinion. Don't lie to me and pretend a bullshit source is independent or back a biased opinion with another biased opinion but not everyone needs to agree with me. In fact, when it's done responsibly, it's preferable.

I never said the class made me an expert genius. The point was that media bias begins LONG before one gets a job in the media.

Sheep are so cute. If Trump controls Fox, why does it employ so many Never Trumpers like Judge Nap, Stephen Hayes, Dana Perino, Chris Streirwald, Donna Brazille, etc etc. Fox, unlike CNN and MSNBC, actually leds on-air personalities have opposing viewpoints. You can actually hear the left, right and moderate viewpoint on Fox.

On CNN and MSNBC you get the left and alt-left. That's it.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

Everyone has said Shep Smith was garbage for as long as he has been there. Damn son you are just pulling ish out your ash at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT