ADVERTISEMENT

Name one thing Biden has done so far to help America

Guys, please stop with the name calling. Threads that devolve into insult wars enrich no one ...
I was going to reply with something funny, but then I remembered thats how I got banned from the UK board. Will take note of that. I really enjoy hanging around here.

I woke up under @greyghost14 wife
Of course I’m in a good mood
tenor.gif

So far he`s hurt our allies and The U.S. ,expect gas prices to go up to $3 to $4 dollars a gallon and unemployment to reach 8 to 10 million .So far he is killing The Oil Industry and put thousands out of work by stopping the Keystone Pipe Line and stopped building The Wall. Now were going to have 10 to 20 thousand illegals crossing The Board carrying all kind of deceases into our Country. Damn it`s hard to believe we got this many stupid damn people in this Country.

Who says so, besides you? Oh, and don't give me the keystone pipeline. It's already built. All that was left was phase 4, which wasn't going to do anything but provide a shortcut to an already established pipeline.

As for the wall, Biden didn't stop the wall, he merely diverted the funding to using more technology-based systems and less of a physical wall. Plus, if you ever thought it was a free border and Trump was building a wall where there had been nothing before, that's not correct. As for what we have (nearly) currently, here's a picture as of 2017.

440px-US-Mexico_barrier_map.png

Conservative blowhard with zero evidence to back up wild claims.

I gave you all the facts you need but being naïve, blind and just can`t admit the truth, well some would call you plain stupid but don`t want to be a Conservative Blowhard, but look at what`s headed to the boarder now and just sit back and see what happens to the gas and oil prices.It`s still hard to believe we have this many nuts on the left that can`t see and admit what`s happening since this retard got elected.

Who says so, besides you? Oh, and don't give me the keystone pipeline. It's already built. All that was left was phase 4, which wasn't going to do anything but provide a shortcut to an already established pipeline.

As for the wall, Biden didn't stop the wall, he merely diverted the funding to using more technology-based systems and less of a physical wall. Plus, if you ever thought it was a free border and Trump was building a wall where there had been nothing before, that's not correct. As for what we have (nearly) currently, here's a picture as of 2017.

Man! Ur an idiot! Sorry. No softer way to put it. Ur an idiot.

Reactions: jfegaly

So the keystone EO didn’t cost jobs and the Canadian government isn’t actually upset about the pipeline EO? Is that what you’re arguing or that those 11,000+ jobs were insignificant?

Fences and tech based border security has proven to be shit over the years. All that’s being done is pressing the rewind button on failed border security policies of the past.

Conservative blowhard with zero evidence to back up wild claims.
Now why would you think the “technology” they want to use instead is actually going to keep the people out when that is the target voting audience for the future of the Democratic Party? This all seems like smoke and mirrors to allow migrants to come over freely.

I gave you all the facts you need but being naïve, blind and just can`t admit the truth, well some would call you plain stupid but don`t want to be a Conservative Blowhard, but look at what`s headed to the boarder now and just sit back and see what happens to the gas and oil prices.It`s still hard to believe we have this many nuts on the left that can`t see and admit what`s happening since this retard got elected.

Facts? You gave CLAIMS. "Gas prices are going up". Why? What factors will cause that? You are nothing but a blowhard who makes wild claims and thinks they are facts. Learn what facts are and get back to me.

Now why would you think the “technology” they want to use instead is actually going to keep the people out when that is the target voting audience for the future of the Democratic Party? This all seems like smoke and mirrors to allow migrants to come over freely.

Well, if you look at the map you will see that there is already a wall over the passable spaces, the rest is the Rio Grande, which is kind of a natural obstacle. We have tracking sensors that can determine when an object is a human, so yeah, I do. Or were you planning on building a wall along the entire American shoreline of the Rio Grande?

So the keystone EO didn’t cost jobs and the Canadian government isn’t actually upset about the pipeline EO? Is that what you’re arguing or that those 11,000+ jobs were insignificant?

Fences and tech based border security has proven to be shit over the years. All that’s being done is pressing the rewind button on failed border security policies of the past.

Did it cost jobs, though? All the other phases are done, this one hasn't been started. So not really costing a lot of jobs. Future opportunities at most. Point is, the oil is already moving from A to B to C, no need to run another pipeline directly from A to C.

Did it cost jobs, though? All the other phases are done, this one hasn't been started. So not really costing a lot of jobs. Future opportunities at most. Point is, the oil is already moving from A to B to C, no need to run another pipeline directly from A to C.
So the 11,000 jobs are insignificant is your argument? Define what phase 4 does since it seems to be what you’re wrapped around defending cutting 11,000 insignificant jobs.

Do we need to get into the fracking EO or is that industry employment insignificant too?

Last edited:
Well, if you look at the map you will see that there is already a wall over the passable spaces, the rest is the Rio Grande, which is kind of a natural obstacle. We have tracking sensors that can determine when an object is a human, so yeah, I do. Or were you planning on building a wall along the entire American shoreline of the Rio Grande?
What do you think the boarder patrol reaction time is from when the sensors go off to apprehension?

Let’s say we do catch them, put them with the other detainees, they get their first court date, get released and never show up to the second court date, would you say the system is broken?

In liberal fantasy land, aside from ushering these people in at the boarder, what other ideas are being thrown around to help combat two of the pressing issues with immigration, drug trafficking and human trafficking?

What I’m seeing is that nothing is being done to combat these two issues, left or right. So how would a liberal like yourself explain how corn pop and the gang are going to combat these issues? With technology? Is that corn pop’s policy?

I ask these questions because what I’m seeing is the Democratic Party ushering in prospective voters, meanwhile changing the voting laws to not strengthen our elections but to weaken them moving forward.

So let’s use some numbers so I can connect on your level.

Corn pop waived his magic wand and the 11 million plus that are here illegally become citizens over night. That’s most likely in Democrat favor. Then corn pop gives the wand another shake and the flood gates open for more illegal immigrants to get fast tracked to citizenship. Where are these people going to live? How are they going to make a living when we already have high unemployment rate due to the China virus? How are these people going eat? Who’s going to feed them? Who vets these people? How do we know good people are being let in? What about all those small businesses who were shut down?

Answers: tax dollars and votes

So not only is corn pop shutting down oil and fracking when he said he wasn’t, granted he’s flipped flopped on all issues but now we have people getting ready to bull rush the boarder, Americans losing jobs, taxes being increased and your answer to just one of his failed ideas 4 days in is TECHNOLOGY?

Please tell me you see how stupid and careless that answer is when in 4 days, corn pop is prepping for the most radical ideas to be implemented and people like you cheer him on with a thumb in your ass.

Wake up already!

Lizard you are dumber than I thought, if you don`t think stopping the Keystone Pipe Line from finishing won`t cause gas prices to raise you are just plain stupid. I don`t think you're serious, I think you just like to talk BS, unless you are that naïve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT