ADVERTISEMENT

Nail, Sunny, BOF and the rest of the evening shift

-MDVOL

Bull Gator
Nov 1, 2013
74834757_2919710654753940_1063568962031190016_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/ForAmerica...90ZkS93RlcMPmH3xunQ7vl-u4xRwuLNkSH1ft_ha9snfs

Reactions: nail1988
A lib mod? Is this why some threads I've searched for are now somehow hard to find? Just like YouTube videos being demonetized.

I got thrown in FB jail without trial today for using the horrific statement that left Snowflakes weeping, wailing, and spanking their monkey.

I said "we have no dog in that fight".( idiot snowflake wanted the US to attack Red China because they are mean to their Moslem Uighurs)

I told them that "the Chi-Coms import nearly ALL of their oil from Moslem countries so THEY would be the people with substantial influence with the Chi-Coms. As for America, we have no dog in that fight."

Yep, I don't know what came over me. Throughout history, people have jumped off the roofs of houses, ran into traffic, jumped off cliffs and bridges and were killed after hearing that phrase.

Right?

Last edited:
I got thrown in FB jail without trial today for using the horrific statement that left Snowflakes weeping, wailing, and spanking their monkey.

I said "we have no dog in that fight".( idiot snowflake wanted the US to attack Red China because they are mean to their Moslem Uighurs)

I told them that "the Chi-Coms import nearly ALL of their oil from Moslem countries so THEY would be the people with substantial influence with the cHI-cOMS. As for America, we have no dog in that fight."

Yep, I don't know what came over me. Throughout history, people have jumped off the roofs of houses, ran into traffic, jumped off cliffs and bridges and were killed after hearing that phrase.

Right?
With my luck, I'd probably be banned almost permanently from FB if I ever decided to discuss libtards while hurting their feelings. That's the type of discussion I have avoided so far on FB.

You're absolutely correct. We have no dog in that fight.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT