ADVERTISEMENT

Nail in the Head

That has VERY MUCH improved since half time of T A&M....until we played Vandy this week! LOLOL
Stuff like this is going to happen. UT got DESTROYED by a team we crushed last week. I'm not judging Napier on one game when I've seen marked improved midseason. Yes, the whole team and coaching staff shit the bed against Vandy. I like our chances to bounce back against the SOW.

Stuff like this is going to happen. UT got DESTROYED by a team we crushed last week. I'm not judging Napier on one game when I've seen marked improved midseason. Yes, the whole team and coaching staff shit the bed against Vandy. I like our chances to bounce back against the SOW.
Seemed to be the week for it last week. The Tennessee game is mind boggling. They did not score a point on our defense...and SC got 63 on them! LOL How in HELL do you explain this stuff! LOL

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
That has VERY MUCH improved since half time of T A&M....until we played Vandy this week! LOLOL
Just in case you missed it, that's not for any one game, it's for the 2022 SEASON...

UF is the worst in IN THE NATION in D-1 on 3rd down prevention defense??? 🤓

You're still not crying for 3rd and Grantham, are you?
Nope, I'm just putting a stick in the eyes of those that harped about him incessantly for years... Your/their selective sniveling is amusing to me at this point in time... 😜

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
This is year one of the Napier regime, I really hope the expectation wasn’t a top 5 defense with players that they were left with.
Saban lost to FSU his first year at Bama didn't he? And they were horrible. I'm not judging Napier with the cupboard Uncle Eddie and 3rd and Grantham left him with. It's like taking over for the shitshow Biden has. 😂

This is year one of the Napier regime, I really hope the expectation wasn’t a top 5 defense with players that they were left with.
So you're claiming that there's not much distance between Top 5 and LAST IN THE NATION??? And was 3rd and Grantham ever last (retorical).
LMFAO over that one....
😂 🤣 😂

And here are a few of those crappy players that Dan left behind...

#2 CB Jason Marshall
#3 DE Jeremiah Williams
#3 DT Gervon Dexter
#5 OLB Derek Wingo
#6 S Corey Collier
#9 SDE Princely Umanmielen
#10 WDE Antwaun Powell
#12 S Donovan McMillon
#12 CB Ethan Pouncey
#14 S/LB Amari Burney
#15 DL Tyreak Sapp
#15 WDE Lloyd Summerall
#17 S Trey Dean
#20 OLB David Reese
#20 DT Jaelin Humphries
#22 CB Jaydon Hill
#24 CB Avery Helm
#28 CB Mordecxai McDaniel
#30 CB Jordan Young
#33 S Rashad Torrence II
#37 LB Chief Borders
#37 DT Jalen Lee
#42 DL Justus Boone
#46 DT Desmond Watson

With a couple that seemed to know when to bail out...
#4 OLB Ty'Ron Hopper
#6 OLB Mohamoud Diabate

Last edited:
So you're claiming that there's not much distance between Top 5 and LAST IN THE NATION??? And was 3rd and Grantham every last (retorical).
LMFAO over that one....
😂 🤣 😂
Grantham sealed Uncle Eddies fate. No fault whatsoever other than Mullen's. Mulllen had the chance to "just move on". He doubled down on stupid after "the thrown shoe". Complete lack of discipline combined with Mullin's arrogance cost UF a shot at a playoff berth with Trask and Company. Shameful!

Grantham sealed Uncle Eddies fate. No fault whatsoever other than Mullen's. Mulllen had the chance to "just move on". He doubled down on stupid after "the thrown shoe". Complete lack of discipline combined with Mullin's arrogance cost UF a shot at a playoff berth with Trask and Company. Shameful!

So as an allegory to your opinionated claim, has Tony sealed Nappy's fate even better? Or are you insinuating that Nappy should fire DC Tony today?
jus-askin

And respond/see above my edit that missed your quote.

So as an allegory to your opinionated claim, has Tony sealed Nappy's fate even better? Or are you insinuating that Nappy should fire DC Tony today?
jus-askin

And respond/see above my edit that missed your quote.
My point is, and always will be, that piece of shit Grantham was a horrible hire, and any future UGA reject coordinator should be shown the door before they ever enter it. This isn't hard to understand, it's not rocket science.

After Marco threw the shoe, he was still named team captain the next week. Go figure.

After Marco threw the shoe, he was still named team captain the next week. Go figure.
Men of real genius. You make the moron that lost you a shot at natty by an act of undisciplined stupidity a captain the following week. That' one hell of a statement on what morons were running the asylum. :mad:

I'll bet the farm this ^ won't be Napier's type of bullshit.

Saban lost to FSU his first year at Bama didn't he? And they were horrible. I'm not judging Napier with the cupboard Uncle Eddie and 3rd and Grantham left him with. It's like taking over for the shitshow Biden has. 😂
It was so pathetic to see the Nole fans cream all over themselves over beating a rebuilding Bama team. That was also the year they had their wins vacated over cheating on music online courses.

It was so pathetic to see the Nole fans cream all over themselves over beating a rebuilding Bama team. That was also the year they had their wins vacated over cheating on music online courses.
Holy shit, that's even worse than stealing sneakers! 😂

Holy shit, that's even worse than stealing sneakers! 😂
I forgot it's HATE WEEK! I can't find the Dillard's Heistman Pose trophy but this was the best I could find.😂

71oys9.jpg

Good point. No way in hell I'm judging Napier with inherited players. What is telling though is a couple of players he brought with him are solid AF. And they came from way less than a power 5 conference.

There was a "revolt" or a team uprising on the bus right before the game against LAMO. The team was split down the middle over which QB should be starting. Those were Shula's undisciplined turds of course.

That was the low point and the turning point for our program.

My point is, and always will be, that piece of shit Grantham was a horrible hire, and any future UGA reject coordinator should be shown the door before they ever enter it. This isn't hard to understand, it's not rocket science.

As of Nov. 21, 2022, only 4 FBS schools rank lower than the Gators in third-down defense. The program also sits among the worst nationally in rushing defense, pass defense and sack percentage. Florida is also a middle-of-the-road scoring defense, but at least 3rd and Grantham is gone on to greener pastures.

Jeffrey Todd Grantham is currently a defensive analyst at Alabama for GOAT Nick Saban. 2021 UF 29 - 31 UA, so maybe Nick was impressed....

College - VaTech > MichSt >
Pros - Indy-Colts > Hou-Texans > Cle-Browns > Dal-Cowboys >
College - UGly > UL > MsSt > UF > UA

Navi, take a deep breath and just realize that GOAT Saban, among the many others, believes that your're FOS.... 😜

• Wow
As of Nov. 21, 2022, only 4 FBS schools rank lower than the Gators in third-down defense. The program also sits among the worst nationally in rushing defense, pass defense and sack percentage. Florida is also a middle-of-the-road scoring defense, but at least 3rd and Grantham is gone on to greener pastures.

Jeffrey Todd Grantham is currently a defensive analyst at Alabama for GOAT Nick Saban. 2021 UF 29 - 31 UA, so maybe Nick was impressed....

College - VaTech > MichSt >
Pros - Indy-Colts > Hou-Texans > Cle-Browns > Dal-Cowboys >
College - UGly > UL > MsSt > UF > UA

Navi, take a deep breath and just realize that GOAT Saban, among the many others, believes that your're FOS.... 😜
Okay. Now do 2021. 😂 UF was 11th in defense out of 14 SEC teams. Can't find 3rd down conversions.

Last year we were WAY worse. I do not care what statistics say...we could not get a stop to save our lives.
The eye test alone will tell you that. 2021 with 3rd and Grantham was a house of horrors. We have younger guys this year, at least they are making tackles when they screw up coverage. That was horrendous last year. I was sad to see Cox go this year but apparently he was a cancer and a throwback to Cousin Eddie running the asylum. AR15 or no AR15, we will be better next year. Mark it!

Bama defensive analyst Grantham doesn't GAS what any of you think, and neither do I. 😜

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT