ADVERTISEMENT

Nail in the Head

Just need to beat FSU and win our consolation prize bowl game and see if that can improve the recruiting class that is already solid.
For whatever reason, UF has always struggled beating Vandy on the road. It was a nailbiter in the 96 Championship year. But today was disgraceful. We beat ourselves with stupid penalties, dropped passes, AR15's reluctance to run the ball. Shitty special teams. Even still, could and should have won the game. Play that game at home with no mistakes and we beat them as badly as we just beat USCjr. At least we are not Tennessee tonight, Vol Nation is in full melt down. 😂

For whatever reason, UF has always struggled beating Vandy on the road. It was a nailbiter in the 96 Championship year. But today was disgraceful. We beat ourselves with stupid penalties, dropped passes, AR15's reluctance to run the ball. Shitty special teams. Even still, could and should have won the game. Play that game at home with no mistakes and we beat them as badly as we just beat USCjr. At least we are not Tennessee tonight, Vol Nation is in full melt down. 😂
I might have to go check that out of you catch my drift 😉

Are you watching USCe play UT tonight? Rattler is playing like Baker Mayfield tonight. 😂

indeed.

Beamer drug his sack all over dough boy Heuple aka Batman. Crushing blow for my Vawl buddies

5272724b9b54a.image.jpg

It was a team effort all around! Players. Coaches. Play calling. Officials. We sucked in every category.
So what's going on with Napier? His fault or something else? I've watched about 2 Bama games and that's it all year.

Did see the chickens beat the hell out of UT, wow.

Reactions: nail1988
So what's going on with Napier? His fault or something else? I've watched about 2 Bama games and that's it all year.

Did see the chickens beat the hell out of UT, wow.
Napier? 2 steps forward, 3 steps back. He needs a real OC. I think he calls all of the plays. Spurrier and Kiffen are the only two that can pull that off as Head Corch. Team was looking good prior to yesterday, Total meltdown, lack of discipline, mental errors. AR15 acts like he's playing safe so as to not risk injury and loss of draft status. He ain't ready anyway, football smarts wise.

indeed.

Beamer drug his sack all over dough boy Heuple aka Batman. Crushing blow for my Vawl buddies

5272724b9b54a.image.jpg
He is a Sooner grad and won you guys a Natty. Dough Boy? Neither of us should talk :)

So far we are happy to have him.

BTW he was not coaching the side that gave up 63 to your reject Rattler. The knives are out for Martinez. Yes our secondary has issues with experience, talent and injury but as one person noted that does not excuse the failure to make pre-snap reads and be beat before the snap all game long. That is on Martinez.

However, there might be an actual meltdown if we lose to Vandy.

He is a Sooner grad and won you guys a Natty. Dough Boy? Neither of us should talk :)

So far we are happy to have him.

BTW he was not coaching the side that gave up 63 to your reject Rattler. The knives are out for Martinez. Yes our secondary has issues with experience, talent and injury but as one person noted that does not excuse the failure to make pre-snap reads and be beat before the snap all game long. That is on Martinez.

However, there might be an actual meltdown if we lose to Vandy.

Sooners call him dough boy or Batman ( but they like Josh ) Martinez coached @ OU and didn’t last long. Vols have no experience and to many injuries in the secondary.

Sooners call him dough boy or Batman ( but they like Josh ) Martinez coached @ OU and didn’t last long. Vols have no experience and to many injuries in the secondary.
Someone has to fix it and I doubt it is Martinez. Rattler has done nothing all year. It is what it is. I hope they wake up and beat Vandy.

Its been a very good year.

Someone has to fix it and I doubt it is Martinez. Rattler has done nothing all year. It is what it is. I hope they wake up and beat Vandy.

Its been a very good year.

It’s been a excellent year. Hooker limped off the field. Didn’t look good

With a laughing shout-out to the ole Vol board hack, The Mad-Dog-Dollie (MDVol) >>> 😂
And in other great WILD Saturday news....

For the second straight year, underdog NR Navy defeated #18 UCF . 🤣

NR 3-7 Navy 17 - 14 @ #18 UCF 8-2 (betting -15.5 UCF - O/U 53 Pts)

Navy Passing 0/1.
Rushing 63 for 248 Yds, 3.9 YPC, 2 TD's.

Navy ran the ball for 2 TD's without completing a pass, holding possession of the ball for 39:36 minutes, and kicking a game winning 45 Yd FG....

This represented a sour end to the careers of the last reminiscing players from the 2017 self-proclaimed National Championship squad. 😜

Last edited:
With a laughing shout-out to the ole Vol board hack, The Mad-Dog-Dollie (MDVol) >>> 😂
And in other great WILD Saturday news....

For the second straight year, underdog NR Navy defeated #18 UCF . 🤣

NR 3-7 Navy 17 - 14 @ #18 UCF 8-2 (betting -15.5 UCF - O/U 53 Pts)

Navy Passing 0/1.
Rushing 63 for 248 Yds, 3.9 YPC, 2 TD's.

Navy ran the ball for 2 TD's without completing a pass, holding possession of the ball for 39:36 minutes, and kicking a game winning 45 Yd FG....

This represented a sour end to the careers of the last reminiscing players from the 2017 self-proclaimed National Championship squad. 😜
MD got banned from here for who knows what...I have seen worse things by other posters here...So he will not see your shout out.

He should be on here.

Maybe Nail can let him know you are thinking of him over on Fakebook.

Sadly he is over there discussing cars and posting personality tests that claim he should have been a mob boss.

The man is brilliant and smarter than most of us. He is acerbically witty.

MD got banned from here for who knows what...I have seen worse things by other posters here...So he will not see your shout out.

He should be on here.

Maybe Nail can let him know you are thinking of him over on Fakebook.

Sadly he is over there discussing cars and posting personality tests that claim he should have been a mob boss.

The man is brilliant and smarter than most of us. He is acerbically witty.

He got banned by Paco Taco on the locker room board for nothing.

I will let him know the instant was think of him 😭😭

FYI. DC the Vol fans are calling for the DC Banks head.

I'm not defending Paco, but Insta did get under MD's skin quite a bit. MD replied the same way as he usually did toward insta. The only problem, Paco was already a mod and was cleaning up the personal attacks.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed MD's view as a rival fan, but the 3 star Mike White comments will not sit well with any mod on a UF board. Although I thought it was hilarious.

Ask Gwinnett Dwag, he got banned for calling Cousin Eddie, well, Cousin Eddie.

Paco threatened to ban me cause I said I thought Florida should be targeting a more high profile coach than Napier (looks like I totally missed that one). Nevermind I defended the hiring of Mullen for years against all FSU trolls and even several UF fans there. He's a homer fan and those really shouldn't be mods. Told him if he thought I was trolling then enjoy the board and I haven't been back.

I'm not defending Paco, but Insta did get under MD's skin quite a bit. MD replied the same way as he usually did toward insta. The only problem, Paco was already a mod and was cleaning up the personal attacks.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed MD's view as a rival fan, but the 3 star Mike White comments will not sit well with any mod on a UF board. Although I thought it was hilarious.

That sounds like him.

Are you watching USCe play UT tonight? Rattler is playing like Baker Mayfield tonight. 😂
Kid has a million dollar arm and a ten cent head.

He could either be a long time NFL mainstay or flame out in two seasons…but it’s up to him.

He’s a good kid though, it was nice to see him have success. I wish he had decided to stay, nothing against Dillon Gabriel.

I gave the swooner with his head-nailed-to-da-flor crap because I thought that 5-star Califotnication Rattler was over hyped when he went to Choke-la-homo, but nothing personal against the baby-rattler.... 😁

I finally got banned from VolChat for beating the Mad-Dog-Dollie like a red-headed step-child, over and over in our debates. The other Dollies there didn't much like either one of us, but it was their board, so NBD to me.... 😜
MD just got the same here, as I got there....

• Haha
Told him if he thought I was trolling then enjoy the board and I haven't been back.

While I haven't missed you there, or for that matter on the UFO/UAP thread where you got slam-dunked for your constant stupidity in an infinite universe, as did several others that fled with you. Thanks for leaving both.... 😝

Cousin Eddie ended up outing himself. I think it's funny AF myself. Being an arrogant smug underachiever didn't age well for Mullen.

• Haha
Paco threatened to ban me cause I said I thought Florida should be targeting a more high profile coach than Napier (looks like I totally missed that one). Nevermind I defended the hiring of Mullen for years against all FSU trolls and even several UF fans there. He's a homer fan and those really shouldn't be mods. Told him if he thought I was trolling then enjoy the board and I haven't been back.
To be fair, Napier might turn out to be a diamond in the rough.. He's much less experienced than Spurrier was when he came to Florida, although winning at Duke back then was somewhat superhuman. We'll seen soon enough if he can grow into the job. To be honest, there are just not that many "can't fail" coaches to fill positions anymore. At some point, you have to look at a coaches character and the ceiling for them. We'll see. Saturday was certainly a big disappointment, but I never expected much from the 2022 year to begin with. AR15 not blossoming didn't help matters either.

Napier? 2 steps forward, 3 steps back. He needs a real OC. I think he calls all of the plays. Spurrier and Kiffen are the only two that can pull that off as Head Corch. Team was looking good prior to yesterday, Total meltdown, lack of discipline, mental errors. AR15 acts like he's playing safe so as to not risk injury and loss of draft status. He ain't ready anyway, football smarts wise.
We have about 30-40 players that will not be with the team after the FSU game. They played like they all know who they are.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
All Insta did was repeat the same post, like he does posting the same link over and over in the God Bless Pedo thread.
Gatordufusturd (gd3), put your pants out, they're flaming and smoking up the room yet again..... 😜

We have about 30-40 players that will not be with the team after the FSU game. They played like they all know who they are.
There have been some young guys who have really stepped up around midseason. The cancers will eventually be washed out of the process. I am going to miss Miller. Isn't he a senior? He's the heart and soul of the defense.

There have been some young guys who have really stepped up around midseason. The cancers will eventually be washed out of the process. I am going to miss Miller. Isn't he a senior? He's the heart and soul of the defense.
1. LB Miller is a 6th year rsSr.
(the other Miller was a wasted ship imo)

2. On cancers, were you speaking players,,,, or coaching + mega-staff???
😉

1. LB Miller is a 6th year rsSr.
(the other Miller was a wasted ship imo)

2. On cancers, were you speaking players,,,, or coaching + mega-staff??? 😉
Just players. None of Grantham's assistants are still there are they? :oops: Not throwing any current coaches under the bus (yet). I think Napier will be damned good at player development. But he needs a play caller. His game (clock management) attention needs to be more focused at the 10,000 foot level. He doesn't seem to be good at micro managing.

Just players. None of Grantham's assistants are still there are they? :oops:

Did you miss the FACT that for 2022, UF is the worst in D-1 on 3rd down prevention defense???

So no, 3rd and Grantham is gone, to be replaced by the worst in the nation....
🤓

• Wow
Did you miss the FACT that for 2022, UF is the worst in D-1 on 3rd down prevention defense???

So no, 3rd and Grantham is gone, to be replaced by the worst in the nation....
🤓
They've still got the same "talent" at the DB positions as last year. That's an issue. Recruiting can fix that. The ones that are still there can't just magically " unlearn" the trash Grantham taught them. I said from the get go hiring that turd from UGA was a mistake. It cost Mullen his job eventually. Grantham was horrible even at UGA. We should have listened to them. 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT