ADVERTISEMENT

nail and the Marriott...

Sunburnt Indian

Bull Gator
Nov 7, 2001
Thanksgiving day will mark day 8 for the open hotel next to older daughter's steakhouse. So far really good for business at the steakhouse. Kids are excited.

Big shot from Detroit called Woman Called Wesley today. He asked her if she might be interested in Detroit. He'll be off till Monday for Thanksgiving. He told her to discuss a move with grandson and if interested call him at home Friday or at his office on Monday. Job is to be posted on line Monday. Wesley's Nu Awleens boss says if the big Detroit boss is calling it means the job is hers if she wants it. The kids have been in Nu Awleens for only 11 months.

Wife believes one day Wesley will be GM CEO. Our family and the Choctaw Nation are proud.

Anwar is still making timely payments on the truck stop. Son-in-law kinda wishes he would quit making payments.

Thanksgiving day will mark day 8 for the open hotel next to older daughter's steakhouse. So far really good for business at the steakhouse. Kids are excited.

Big shot from Detroit called Woman Called Wesley today. He asked her if she might be interested in Detroit. He'll be off till Monday for Thanksgiving. He told her to discuss a move with grandson and if interested call him at home Friday or at his office on Monday. Job is to be posted on line Monday. Wesley's Nu Awleens boss says if the big Detroit boss is calling it means the job is hers if she wants it. The kids have been in Nu Awleens for only 11 months.

Wife believes one day Wesley will be GM CEO. Our family and the Choctaw Nation are proud.

Anwar is still making timely payments on the truck stop. Son-in-law kinda wishes he would quit making payments.

women called Wesley and grandson just moved from small pebble to ‘Orleans?

Does grandson and women called Wesley want daughter called pony raised in the 3rd word city of Detroit ?

Does Anwar dine at daughters steakhouse?

nail, I believe grand kids want to spend a short time in Detroit and then land in a spot such as Austin, Dallas or Oklahoma City. Child Called Pony turned 2 Sept. 3, so she has a way to go before school. Child Called Pony has her mother's black hair and brown eyes, but pale skin. Sorta like a little white Indian. From her father's Irish. Her father is a tri-racial isolate from me but throw in 1/4 Mexicano from his father. I told you my family is mixed up. As you know, Woman Called Wesley is card carrying Choctaw.

I don't think Anwar likes U. S. food. I sure like the kids' NY strips. The T-bones ain't that bad either. I don't order fried catfish. I order crispy, crispy. Pretty good.

Grand kids were in Fargo for 14 months, small pebble for 20 months and Nu Awleens for 11 months. If they could get to OKC, Dallas or Austin/San Antonio they would like to stay permanently. White collar employees call it Generous Motors because perks are so good. Son-in-law says no wonder tax payers have to bale them out.

Reactions: nail1988
nail, I head for Durant to visit the Choctaw brothers Tuesday morning.

Grand kids have chosen to remain in Nu Awleens. Daughter is thrilled. Grandson loves gumbo. Compensation isn't enough for granddaughter to accept Detroit position.

Malibu outsold 300 and Charger combined in 2019. GM may pull the plug on Malibu in 2024. Challenger easily outsold Camaro in 2019. 2023 should be last year for Camaro. GM has pulled a Camaro replacement off the drawing board. Ram outsold Silverado in 2019.

nail, I head for Durant to visit the Choctaw brothers Tuesday morning.

Grand kids have chosen to remain in Nu Awleens. Daughter is thrilled. Grandson loves gumbo. Compensation isn't enough for granddaughter to accept Detroit position.

Malibu outsold 300 and Charger combined in 2019. GM may pull the plug on Malibu in 2024. Challenger easily outsold Camaro in 2019. 2023 should be last year for Camaro. GM has pulled a Camaro replacement off the drawing board. Ram outsold Silverado in 2019.

Detroit has become a 3rd world country. I remember the young black women standing in a long line being interviewed by #fakenews CNN after the election of the long legged Mack Daddy waiting for her free Owebama money that she thought she was going to get.

Ram outselling Chevy should send chills through Owebama motors. Ram and Chrysler products where always viewed as low end.

Tell grandson Nail prefers gumbo over soul food.

is Anwar still making timely payments at the truck stop?

Anwar is still making timely payments. Son-in-law would like to get the truck stop back. He kinda misses the truck stop. Ground breaking is due May for hotel II behind the steakhouse. Son-in-law sold both lots to the Asian Indian for the hotels. New steakhouse business is coming from the first hotel. Much steakhouse business comes from travelers whom the steakhouse will never serve again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT