ADVERTISEMENT

nail and grandson's flip house...

Sunburnt Indian

Bull Gator
Nov 7, 2001
nail, grandson's 1999 4,000 sq. ft. house set unoccupied for 4 years. Kids low balled the owners who accepted. They're overhauling one end to the other. I love the just added 8 ft. 2 panel doors. I'm not wild about the orange peel dry wall. I prefer my drag down. This AM, Woman Called Wesley met with tile guy to pick out tile for baths, kitchen, pantry, laundry and back splashes. She showed me pictures.

Grandkids have been living with daughter since they left Nu Awleens in daughter's 6,000 ft. house. Still another month before kids house is ready. We wanted to watch OU-Tulane in theater room above the garage on 75" Sony. Won't happen. Since the game has moved to Norman, looks as if kids will go to the game.

Grandson said in the beginning he might like to flip this house. Woman Called Wesley says she ain't so sure. Wife told me we know who's gonna make that decision.

Second child Henry HeavyRunner is due in 8 weeks.

I may make Shauna's wedding Sunday. Anwar is still making timely payments on the truck stop.

nail, grandson's 1999 4,000 sq. ft. house set unoccupied for 4 years. Kids low balled the owners who accepted. They're overhauling one end to the other. I love the just added 8 ft. 2 panel doors. I'm not wild about the orange peel dry wall. I prefer my drag down. This AM, Woman Called Wesley met with tile guy to pick out tile for baths, kitchen, pantry, laundry and back splashes. She showed me pictures.

Grandkids have been living with daughter since they left Nu Awleens in daughter's 6,000 ft. house. Still another month before kids house is ready. We wanted to watch OU-Tulane in theater room above the garage on 75" Sony. Won't happen. Since the game has moved to Norman, looks as if kids will go to the game.

Grandson said in the beginning he might like to flip this house. Woman Called Wesley says she ain't so sure. Wife told me we know who's gonna make that decision.

Second child Henry HeavyRunner is due in 8 weeks.

I may make Shauna's wedding Sunday. Anwar is still making timely payments on the truck stop.

Grandson has the right idea. Women called Wesley wants to nest with child called pony and new born Henry HeavyRunner. I think grandson will lose this one ☝️.

I too prefer splatter drag walls and ceilings opposed to a true orange peel. We use a lot of 8‘ solid core Logan 2 panel doors. It’s a good choice.

Its good to here Anwar is still making timely payments with the Biden ‘Mugabe’ esq. economy. Does Shauna still have a Lamumba phone?

Maybe all can gather at daughters steak house or the new Mexican restaurant sunday afternoon after Shauna‘s wedding?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Grandson has the right idea. Women called Wesley wants to nest with child called pony and new born Henry HeavyRunner. I think grandson will lose this one ☝️.

I too prefer splatter drag walls and ceilings opposed to a true orange peel. We use a lot of 8‘ solid core Logan 2 panel doors. It’s a good choice.

Its good to here Anwar is still making timely payments with the Biden ‘Mugabe’ esq. economy. Does Shauna still have a Lamumba phone?

Maybe all can gather at daughters steak house or the new Mexican restaurant sunday afternoon after Shauna‘s wedding?
I haven't seen Shauna in forever. I'll find out about her Lamumba phone. I understand she has a little boy who is a genius. I can't wait to meet him. He was just a toddler last time I saw him.

This is first I've seen of the 8' 2 panel doors. Makes me want to change out my 2004 models. lol!

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Shauna now has blonde hair and she's really pretty. She has 2 kids from new hubby and 2 from loser. New hubby seems really class guy. New hubby is Mexicano. Loser is Mexicano. Shauna seems to dig Mexicanos. Okay by me. I like the good ones, as I like all good people. Shauna told spouse "no more kids." I guess you and I won't have to pay for any new kids. We'll just have to pay for her Lamumba phone and current kids ages 11 to 1.

Shauna now has blonde hair and she's really pretty. She has 2 kids from new hubby and 2 from loser. New hubby seems really class guy. New hubby is Mexicano. Loser is Mexicano. Shauna seems to dig Mexicanos. Okay by me. I like the good ones, as I like all good people. Shauna told spouse "no more kids." I guess you and I won't have to pay for any new kids. We'll just have to pay for her Lamumba phone and current kids ages 11 to 1.

I work with Mexicanos. The Mexicanos believe in family and hard work. They don’t believe in Lamumba phones which cost them money. Biden and Lamumba supporters believe living off the GUBMINT TEEET!

Hopefully the Mexicano can explain that to the blonde Shauna. Amwar understands this concept.

Painter tells me they used 5 cases of caulk on the interior. They're spraying living room and kitchen ceilings now. Two semi gloss black islands are covered with plastic. Cabinets are still primer. Bedroom ceilings are painted white and look good.

Walls and kitchen were moved. Major, major rebuild. Looks like we won't watch OU football this year in the upstairs theater. Maybe a bowl game.

Once painters are out, contractor Johnny says he should be all finished with interior by Oct. 23. Every remaining job with parts are scheduled. Kids can move in before exterior work begins.

Henry HeavyRunner is due Oct. 29.

nail, Ceilings are finished with white flat. Looks good. Painters already bought paint. Egg shell for walls. I'm no fan. Granddaughter told me contractor says he recommends egg shell for walls because high end Alford brothers are big in egg shell. I'm into flat walls.

Baseboards and crown molding are white satin. I'm no fan. I do semi gloss for trim. I do satin exterior.

The last checked builders I know use flat on walls and semi gloss on trim. There certainly can be new ideas I'm not aware of. What about you?

I know the high end Alford boys. I haven't looked in on any of their new stuff in a long time. I may do so in the next couple days.

Guys, FaceBook is back up!!

Sorry........carry on fellers. I couldn't resist being a smartass, because I'm awesome like that. ;)

nail and grandson's flip house...​

Both receiving double hernia's as a result.... 😁

nail, Henry showed up. He's white. He's not color of mother and Child Called Pony.

Wife feels sorry for him. He has my wide Sub-Saharan African nose. Grandson told me nose is the first thing he noticed after birth. I like his nose.

Kids are living in their house but workers are still working on the interior. Painting is finished. Tile needs to go into master bath and upstairs bath in the theater. Only one bath sink in place. Two showers are available in tubs. Two walk-in showers not ready. Commode needs to be set in master bath. No means to cook. 30 cubic foot Jenn-Aire fridge in place and working.

Counter top installers dropped an island top on wood floor gouging the floor.

nail, Henry showed up. He's white. He's not color of mother and Child Called Pony.

Wife feels sorry for him. He has my wide Sub-Saharan African nose. Grandson told me nose is the first thing he noticed after birth. I like his nose.

Kids are living in their house but workers are still working on the interior. Painting is finished. Tile needs to go into master bath and upstairs bath in the theater. Only one bath sink in place. Two showers are available in tubs. Two walk-in showers not ready. Commode needs to be set in master bath. No means to cook. 30 cubic foot Jenn-Aire fridge in place and working.

Counter top installers dropped an island top on wood floor gouging the floor.

installing 2 panel hardcore doors tomorrow Southlake

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT