ADVERTISEMENT

My prediction for GA Senate Runoff

ghost_of_ukalum1988

Rowdy Reptile
Jan 7, 2022
[Posted this in the Political Thread on the UK Board]

I’m calling it now…. Warnock gets re-elected tonight. I hope I’m wrong because Warnock is certainly no great prize and I would prefer a 50-50 Senate rather than 51-49 in favor of the Dems.

That said, I can’t blame Trump for this one….. iIRC he endorsed David Perdue in the GOP primary. Trump has wisely stayed out of the GA Senate race from what I can tell.

Ultimately candidate qualify matters. If I were a GA resident I would certainly be voting for Herschel out of party loyalty, but he doesn’t exude the qualities of a Senator. Neither does Warnock. That fact that Kemp won easily but Herschel trailed in the general election and in the polls for the runoff ought to suggest that there are doubts among swing voters. Again I hope I’m wrong.

Have we secured election integrity?

No?

Then George Washington could run and it wouldn't matter.
The MSM has been working their asses off trying to paint the commie as some sort of man of God (slum lording child neglector) and paint Walker as the villain. The number of articles over the weekend was insane. The fix is in again boys. And yet, Walker will still carry 90% of GA's counties.

I’m calling it now…. Warnock gets re-elected tonight. I hope I’m wrong because Warnock is certainly no great prize and I would prefer a 50-50 Senate rather than 51-49 in favor of the Dems.

That said, I can’t blame Trump for this one….. iIRC he endorsed David Perdue in the GOP primary. Trump has wisely stayed out of the GA Senate race from what I can tell.

Ultimately candidate qualify matters. If I were a GA resident I would certainly be voting for Herschel out of party loyalty, but he doesn’t exude the qualities of a Senator. Neither does Warnock. That fact that Kemp won easily but Herschel trailed in the general election and in the polls for the runoff ought to suggest that there are doubts among swing voters. Again I hope I’m wrong.

Warnock is a avowed Marxist and anti-Semite. Anyone who wouldn't vote against him whose a registered republican in Georgia should never be allowed to vote again. These bastards in Georgia need to know this vote effects all of us.

The RAT dark money have spent over 90 million trying to defeat walker.

Reactions: NavigatorII
The MSM has been working their asses off trying to paint the commie as some sort of man of God (slum lording child neglector) and paint Walker as the villain. The number of articles over the weekend was insane. The fix is in again boys. And yet, Walker will still carry 90% of GA's counties.
Walker will carry any county that has secured election integrity. He will lose the ones that have not.

Anyone discussing how this runoff could play out WITHOUT addressing election integrity is still asleep. When Walker loses*, the media will spin a story of how voters didn't want Walker cause of Trump, X and Y. And those voters will believe the media.

Until we ALL wake up, the pain continues. We have the power to end this any time we want to, but too many people in this country think as long as we have a job, a car, and enough cash on hand to buy a cup of coffee, what's there to be upset about?

Reactions: nail1988
And then why does everyone not see this for what it is: Good vs Evil. We've been trying to correct the madness on our own strength and it will not happen. Americans need to repent and acknowledge the one who made them! Then and then alone will He heal our land. How many souls will it take to turn this over to our Lord? I haven't a clue.

100% it will be Warnock....Any time you have massive mail in....you KNOW the left is cheating. Also, a VERY important point here. Why has the left waited SO LONG to move SO FAR to the left? Answer is..because they KNOW they would not be able to retain their seats. So why now? Because they KNOW that they can cheat in these close, important races in pivotal cities/states that they need help in, so they do not fear getting kicked out of office

100%

Walker will carry any county that has secured election integrity. He will lose the ones that have not.

Anyone discussing how this runoff could play out WITHOUT addressing election integrity is still asleep. When Walker loses*, the media will spin a story of how voters didn't want Walker cause of Trump, X and Y. And those voters will believe the media.

Until we ALL wake up, the pain continues. We have the power to end this any time we want to, but too many people in this country think as long as we have a job, a car, and enough cash on hand to buy a cup of coffee, what's there to be upset about?
We already know who the rat counties are. We saw it in 2018, 2020, and 2022. Urban sewer rats with zero election integrity.

Should rename this the thread the cry baby sore loser thread...

Now Georgia isn't secure enough? 🤣

Reduce early voting
Eliminate mail-in voting
Cherrypick eligible ID

For trumpers...
The only "secure" election is one non-white people aren't allowed to participate in

ADVERTISEMENT