ADVERTISEMENT

Mullen to the Jets?

Those two. Uh! They managed to make every QB we had look like hot garbage. How embarrassing was it to have some of them transfer, do well, and end up in the NFL? So, so embarrassing.
You are correct. Past UF QBs that have been in the league. Jacoby Brissett, Jeff Driskell, Will Grier heck even Tyler Murphy was on a roster.

You are correct. Past UF QBs that have been in the league. Jacoby Brissett, Jeff Driskell, Will Grier heck even Tyler Murphy was on a roster.

Brissett is the only one on that list I thought may have had a chance to be a good QB in the league. Driskell if not for Cincy falling in love with his physical traits never even makes a roster imo with how bad his initial camp was. He finally cut the mistakes down to hang around in the league but doesn't have it upstairs to be a decent NFL QB.

Grier while looking pretty bad in his few chances so far I think could possibly become a regular starting NFL QB one day for a little while but I doubt he has the tools to excel in the NFL.

I see Franks being another Driskel. Probably makes someone's roster due to his size etc. but doubt he sticks around as long as Driskel has.

You really are this stupid aren't you? (rhetorical btw)

So you're claiming that had he not gotten injured, then he'd have been the chosen starter for McLame, since Dan didn't arrive until 2018....

And in 2018 after Dan arriced, when did Trask get injured, preventing him from being named the starter?

Standing by for more gatordufus3 VI drivel.... 😏
For a much elderly such as yourself, I see you resort to name calling and personal attacks. If Trask wasn't injured, he would have been given a chance just like Franks, Del Rio and the ND transfer.
Pathetic how you refer to Butters as McLame since you're the only Butters McElwain on this entire board.

Brissett is the only one on that list I thought may have had a chance to be a good QB in the league. Driskell if not for Cincy falling in love with his physical traits never even makes a roster imo with how bad his initial camp was. He finally cut the mistakes down to hang around in the league but doesn't have it upstairs to be a decent NFL QB.

Grier while looking pretty bad in his few chances so far I think could possibly become a regular starting NFL QB one day for a little while but I doubt he has the tools to excel in the NFL.

I see Franks being another Driskel. Probably makes someone's roster due to his size etc. but doubt he sticks around as long as Driskel has.
Those QBs' you mentioned had no chance in hell under Muschamp and Butters.

Those QBs' you mentioned had no chance in hell under Muschamp and Butters.

I think Muschamp was determined to keep playing Driskel for some reason no matter the screwups until he was basically 100% forced to make a change but the offense was a wreck even besides that situation. Mullen with Franks reminded me of that also but I think Mullen is just too loyal to the QBs that have already been starting looking at his history and what led to his prior better QBs finally taking over before. I bet Franks would have had to have lost that KY game and another one close to it for Mullen to pull the trigger without that injury.

Mullen knows what he is doing on offense so I can't imagine Franks being with Butters and them the whole time. I guess it would have been a continuation of that FSU game where Franks might have out Driskeled the actual Driskel himself.

Reactions: gatordad3
You really are this stupid aren't you? (rhetorical btw)

So you're claiming that had he not gotten injured, then he'd have been the chosen starter for McLame, since Dan didn't arrive until 2018....

And in 2018 after Dan arriced, when did Trask get injured, preventing him from being named the starter?

Standing by for more gatordufus3 VI drivel.... 😏

After the Missouri game. Surprised you don't remember.

https://florida.forums.rivals.com/goto/post?id=1888209

After the Missouri game. Surprised you don't remember.
Insta? Remember?
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

Yep, gatordufus3 dodging the facts while spewing more of his strawman BS, after getting shown the door yet again due to his unending drivel... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Since you love you some aliens,

I have to say, I love Slim Whitman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT