ADVERTISEMENT

Mullen Can’t Recruit

Michi-Gator

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2010
Ludington, MI
Just landed his QB beating out Saban, Urban and Willie

Soon to have added two top DBs.

Added a top WR transfer with SEC experience.

Added the nationa #2 kicker

Has added two quality OL

Held both top RBs already committed and both top tier S that had already committed

Held one of the nations elite TE.

Not a bad couple of weeks

Proud Gator.....time to STFU

Way to go Coach Mullen. Finally feels like Gators football again!!!

Last edited:

Has added two quality OL

Held both top RBs already committed and both top tier S that had already committed

wgsiz.gif

Has added two quality OL

So far so good for Dan the Man. I thought he couldn’t recruit. He just beat out Urban Meyer and Willie for a big time QB.

Dak Prescott, Alex Smith, Tim Tebow......thats all he has to say to a qb on a recruiting trip

Good get for UF. Mullen apparently had connections to him while at MSU. For the record Willie started recruiting this kid literally 2 weeks ago. It is my understanding Jimbo never did. That speaks volumes to how bad Jimbo quit on our program. Sucks but oh well.

Good get for UF. Mullen apparently had connections to him while at MSU. For the record Willie started recruiting this kid literally 2 weeks ago. It is my understanding Jimbo never did. That speaks volumes to how bad Jimbo quit on our program. Sucks but oh well.
And you didn’t want that headcase anyway. ;)

Reactions: mcanes
Jones was a must get imo. If the QB whisperer couldn’t land a top 100 quarterback this recruiting cycle we were in deep trouble. ijs

I knew Mullen was the right guy for the program, his apparent passion for UF football is going to be contagious to recruits. It’s only going to get better from here out! I really get irritated when it’s said he can’t recruit...that’s simply not the case.

I’m surprised. Didn’t many Nole fans thought he was all FSU. Isn’t that what Langston and Newberg were feeding FSU fans all morning long?

Paco, what time is the Chip Kelly presser? #it'shappening

I don't know who Langston is. Newberg writes for Nole247 but I think he covers other teams too? No true connection to FSU that I am aware of??? He does seem to be pretty levelheaded best I can tell. There are 2 guys that are very well connected in the recruiting and admin scene on another board I visit. They thought Jones was a Hail Mary but were impressed FSU was even considered.

This is him in under a month at the job. Everykid knows what Florida can be, we do have a title in their lifetimes. The connection from our last title in the 2008 season is back and he is not shy about reminding everyone.

Right now we sit just outside of the top 25. FSU only has 9 recruits right now! I know both schools will rise in the rankings but the Emory Jones get is huge.

Urban and Saban wanted this guy and Mullen got him. Taggart wanted him bad and he is known as a great recruiter. Emory didn't do the chop, he did the chomp. I hope Mullen keeps making his detractors eat their words.

The announcement that I never thumped my chest about happening? Pretty sure I won't miss that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT