ADVERTISEMENT

Mosquitoes

Is it worth calling someone to get rid of mosquitoes for me? Does it even help?
If you get rid of anything that allows standing water that will help a lot. But mosquitos in Florida in the spring, summer and fall are just part of life.

When I was bow hunting in the early Fall, I used this.
It kept them off of me, but sometimes the buzzing noise as they covered
my headnet still sent me screaming out of the woods.... bbuuuzzzzzzzzzz

Mosquito Suit - Net Bug Pants & Jacket w/ Hood - Mesh Bug Suit for Outdoor Protection from Bugs, Flies, Gnats, No-See-Ums & Midges - Clothing for Men & Women - w/ Free Carry Pouch. 4.4 out of 5 stars.. $29.95.

th

Last edited:
Mix an equal amount of 70% isopropyl alcohol and water into a spray bottle. Spray the solution (alcohol and water) on the screen to kill them, avoiding the central fan motor. It will help to get rid of them. Also, you can use the services of mosquito control in Gainesville. They will surely help you to get rid of mosquitoes in your region. I live near a river and mosquitos here are a big problem. Only after using pest control services was I able to open the windows in my house during summer nights.

Last edited:
There's a lot of specific plants can reduce mosquitos. I don't remember the name of it, but my friend had some shrubs with these little yellow flower-like things on them that helped tremendously.....and he was in a very wood-ed area.

When I was bow hunting in the early Fall, I used this.
It kept them off of me, but sometimes the buzzing noise as they covered
my headnet still sent me screaming out of the woods.... bbuuuzzzzzzzzzz

Mosquito Suit - Net Bug Pants & Jacket w/ Hood - Mesh Bug Suit for Outdoor Protection from Bugs, Flies, Gnats, No-See-Ums & Midges - Clothing for Men & Women - w/ Free Carry Pouch. 4.4 out of 5 stars.. $29.95.

th

Me imagining you wearing this lol You are an odd creature but one that I don't mind at all.

Me imagining you wearing this lol You are an odd creature but one that I don't mind at all.
13, I used that bug-net suit to modify my regular winter gillie suit.

And your imagination is about the only way you'd ever see me when I'm properly dressed to hunt. I've had other hunters walk by me not more than 6' away and miss me.
🤓

Nice one, especially for an un-informed WeWe.... 😎

The most interesting shows on TV currently, according to the iG's interests:

1. The Secrets of Skin Walker Ranch.
2. The Curse of Oak Island.
3. Expedition Bigfoot.
4. Unsealed Alien Files.
5. Aztec Gold.
6. Planet Earth

Best Reality TV Shows on Netflix Right Now (October 2018) - Page 39

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT