ADVERTISEMENT

More Jan 6th

“Yes, there was a pro-Trump rally, at which the President spoke, and we can absolutely talk about all the things the President said there. But the idea that that rally is the thing that got out of hand and that somehow resulted in the breaching of the Capitol—that rally was very far from the capital, and the people who […] did the initial breach that allowed everybody else to come in, they never went to that rally.”

So . . . who said this?
And, if you look at the timeline, the breach at the Capitol, stated while Trump was giving his speech. So, the people listening to him speak, were not the ones involved with the Capitol.

And, if you look at the timeline, the breach at the Capitol, stated while Trump was giving his speech. So, the people listening to him speak, were not the ones involved with the Capitol.
Oh absolutely. But guess who said it ...

Hint: "Not someone you'd expect to say such a thing."

I actually watched the tape of the person in question saying it but I can’t remember who it was that was saying it or which show I heard it on.

If I had to guess I’d go with Liz Cheney.

Reactions: instaGATOR

I already answered your question in reply #40. Not what you'd expect is right. Even a broken clock is right twice a day though.

6jk0qb.jpg

Instead of saying that they can't answer, they should have just repeatedly pleaded the 5th.... 😡

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT