ADVERTISEMENT

More IRS Agents Meant to 'Intimidate' - $700 billion Inflation Reduction Act

I understand that, but correct me if I'm wrong (Navigator seems to understand the govt HR system better than I)...the IRS reports up to Treasury. Any law enforcement activities gets turned over to Justice (FBI and US Marshall's if a tax cheat is on the lamb).
This will change that and give them tactical deadly force units. That's a big deal.
Lois Lerner (insert either party here as potential abusers) weaponized the IRS by merely cutting off tax status. Think of what they can do now. I will not stop with tax cheats...it never does.

I guess its not a big deal because IRS agents have "Use of Force" guidelines from 2015.

So no...this law didn't change anything

https://www.irs.gov/irm/part9/irm_09-002-003

Part 9. Criminal Investigation​

Chapter 2. Skills and Training​

Section 3. Use of Force Procedures​

OK...one more time for the forum numbskull...

Please show us the language in the law that confirms ANYTHING you're claiming

This should be good

numbskull gets a simple request and responds with everything but the language in the law
🤣
While I'm still waiting for this ignorant ass, or the traitorous liar, to give me that Federal Registry number on the LAW that requires a citizen of the Republic of Florida to pay a Federal Income Tax on earned wages....

Just another of the many things that killingagoodman or GayRaysGhost will never spend any time with.

President Ronald Reagan was the first to call Wash DC the swamp.

The Grace Commission Report[4] was presented to Congress in January 1984. The report was in depth and showed that if its recommendations were followed, $424 billion could be saved in three years, rising to $1.9 trillion per year by the year 2000. It estimated that the national debt, without these reforms, would rise to $13 trillion by the year 2000, while with the reforms they projected it would rise to only $2.5 trillion.[5] The report's recommendations that intruded into policy were ignored by Congress, but many other efficiency recommendations were considered and some were implemented.[6]

The US national debt reached $5.6 trillion in the year 2000[7][8] and reached 13 trillion in 2010 after the subprime mortgage-collateralized debt obligation crisis in 2008.
The report said that one-third of all income taxes are consumed by waste and inefficiency in the federal government, and another one-third escapes collection owing to the underground economy. "With two thirds of everyone's personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the federal debt and by federal government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services that taxpayers expect from their government."[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grace_Commissio

Another Link to Grace --
https://www.jstor.org/stable/975482

But wasn't that the golden era of the US in conservative minds?

How could those have been the good ole days and we had such a corrosive invasive agent terrorizing all Americans and survived?

Answer: It wasn't tyranny.

Wut???

The lack of due process, by claim or practice, is wrong. There's no spin for that...try as you might.

You seem to have lost the meaning of the term due process.

You make a claim as a taxpayer (the filing)

If the IRS challenges your claim you must assert how you came to that claim
That includes negotiation and possibly court

What do you mean you don't have due process?

If you don't prove their claim incorrect, you're guilty.

If you don't understand how that undermines due process, I can be of no assistance to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT