ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou Finish

That is what I call a great finish. Good to see the tables turn for Florida where they comeback and bring home the win instead of the other way around.

Actually UF was down 12 at one point in the first half. Saw the entire game. I'm not sure I've ever watched a more streaky team. They are hot until they aren't and then they suck.
When does Egbunu come back? Lack of a big man is really hurting now.

Actually UF was down 12 at one point in the first half. Saw the entire game. I'm not sure I've ever watched a more streaky team. They are hot until they aren't and then they suck.
When does Egbunu come back? Lack of a big man is really hurting now.

Actually against Missouri, the front-court of Kevarius Hayes, Keith Stone & Koulechov more than held their own: 38 points, 3 blocks, 4 steals, 19 rebounds. So far in the SEC season, these guys seem to be coalescing as a complete team.

Adding Egbunu and perhaps Stokes will just help Florida later with depth & against any foul trouble.

Chiozza with another game winner...way to play to the last second...that was a good win for us but we HAVE got to start taking the ball to the hoop and driving the ball inside. Does anyone know when Egbunu is coming back?

Again it just seems like to me we play much better on the road. I’m curious how we will play in our next home game.

Too early to tell, maybe White isn't too terrible after all.:)

Yep, being #4 SEC All Time in total wins (48-24) in his 1st 2 seasons indicates absolutely nothing about his coaching abilities, and neither does that Elite-8...
But it's probably why the other SEC Coaches voted him the SEC CoY... :rolleyes:

In 2 seasons at Florida, Mike White has returned the Gators to the National conversation, leading UF to the NCAA Tournament Elite Eight, a 27-9 record and a second-place SEC finish at 14-4.

Coach Mike White earned an array of awards, including:
SEC Coach of the Year
USBWA and NABC District Coach of the Year

Also a Semifinalist for Naismith National Coach of the Year.

"Too early to tell, but anyone posting that kind of crap, could be just another clueless troll." o_O --------- :D

2017-18 -- 11-4 (.733), 3-0 SEC

So, going by last years Elite-8 season, 27-9, 14-4 SEC, they have 5 more losses to give, 4 in the SEC, before they are worse than last years E-8 team. The entire team roster has almost turned over already, so Mike's looking pretty darn competent to me so far. o_O

With those that will already be on the roster, and the FNG's coming in, next year should really be a break-out season. However, I haven't given up on this season by a long shot. They still have a really good chance to at least make it back to a Sweet 16, and after that, anything can happen on a given day. :cool:

I've watched the end of game replay several times. It's such an unbelievable instinctive play for cheese to break on the ball like that. Talk about a downer for the Mizzou fans in attendance...BOOM BOOM out go the lights!

Reactions: instaGATOR
Yep, being #4 SEC All Time in total wins (48-24) in his 1st 2 seasons indicates absolutely nothing about his coaching abilities, and neither does that Elite-8...
But it's probably why the other SEC Coaches voted him the SEC CoY... :rolleyes:

In 2 seasons at Florida, Mike White has returned the Gators to the National conversation, leading UF to the NCAA Tournament Elite Eight, a 27-9 record and a second-place SEC finish at 14-4.

Coach Mike White earned an array of awards, including:
SEC Coach of the Year
USBWA and NABC District Coach of the Year
Also a Semifinalist for Naismith National Coach of the Year.

"Too early to tell, but anyone posting that kind of crap, could be just another clueless troll." o_O --------- :D

Mac was the first SEC coach to win his division each of his first two years.

Mac was the first SEC coach to win his division each of his first two years.

Sorry, but I fail to see the connection. The donkey's head, does not cause the tail in my world. :confused:

There are so many internal details (and stuff) that nobody out here has a clue about concerning Mc's tenure. He's gone now, so I'll just leave it at that..... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT