ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Norvell tests positive for covid

I nvr compared FSU and UF.... I said, if we had a QB we would have beaten G tech and that Blackman is our major issue. We will have 4 draft picks this yr. We have good players.... Not a lot of them. I think after 20 to 25 players its a steep dropoff but with a competent QB, we win 8 games easily. Miami lost to FIU and La tech with all those great players and no QB. When the QB sucks it makes every1 else look worse, hell a good QB had paco talking about jesus wilson like he was even avg, the guy was a scrub but Jameis made him look good. I dont think we have some world beating team but no QB, i think we could be a good team if we had a good QB and by good team i mean 8ish wins. Miamis o line is still dog shit but they dont have a QB who holds on to the ball gor 8 seconds.
I just disagree with you some, all good, but it would make a difference at that position for sure.

Reactions: fsu939913
Even with Franks we are heads to toes better than you guys....we have a lot more talent and OH we have good coaches and a team that works together...fights the entire game. Miami has killer RB's (2 are freshman) a decent line, WR's that can get open and a really good QB. Also Miami has a good offensive coordinator....you guys have none of that. Also when I watched them tonight they didn't have 1 or maybe 1 miscue on offense for being off sides or things like that. I'm not saying a good QB doesn't make a difference but if you had Miami's QB its not going to matter if he's running for his life for most of the game. Miami is much improved but it's not just because of their QB..

Watching that game last night, I can see why Trask was King's backup. I'm not saying he is better than Trask today, I want to see Trask in action with a year starting under his belt before coming to any conclusions. But King can zip the ball and has some serious athleticism. He must have just run circles around high school kids.

The Miami game also gave me pause. King is a transfer in, to a new offensive system, and they looked pretty good. GEORGIA is in the same situation. I had thought that, with COVID keeping kids from practicing together and learning the new offense, Georgia would have no offense for most of the year. But after watching Miami run up and down the field, I am having to rethink that position.

Reactions: fsu939913
Ga Tech 16 - 13 FSUcks (-3)

UCF 49 - 21 GaTech (-28)

As I said last week, can we upgrade our schedule by replacing FSUcks with UCF? 🧐

PS

The scUM are going to beat the Criminoles like they're a red-headed stepchild.... o_O

Ga Tech 16 - 13 FSUcks (-3)

UCF 49 - 21 GaTech (-28)

As I said last week, can we upgrade our schedule by replacing FSUcks with UCF? 🧐

PS

The scUM are going to beat the Criminoles like they're a red-headed stepchild.... o_O
I’m hoping for a UM UF matchup in the CFP. That would make an interesting story.

I guess all eyes will be on Jackson State if/when Coach Cornrows gets the Willie Tagglewain treatment. All Nole fans in about 3 more seasons will set their sights on Jackson State's new coach, Deion Sanders.

Last edited:
O guess all eyes will be on Jackson State if/when Coach Cornrows gets the Willie Tagglewain treatment. All Nole fans in about 3 more seasons will set their sights on Jackson State's new coach, Deion Sanders.

No way Deion becomes a successful D1 coach.

I guess all eyes will be on Jackson State if/when Coach Cornrows gets the Willie Tagglewain treatment. All Nole fans in about 3 more seasons will set their sights on Jackson State's new coach, Deion Sanders.

Let Deion be the next coach three years from now. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.

This is so fabulous an idea I think Noles should immediately start campaigning for Deion to replace Norvell. FSU doesn't have the cash to make another coaching change for a while, but no reason not to get your preferences in early, so that when the time comes your position is firmly established. Let the administration know about the Neon love!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT