ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Norvell tests positive for covid

Yeh but GaTech is without some guys or something.

Alls I know is the ACC should feel ashamed of itself for trying to kill our coach. obviously Clemson was feeling the heat and planted COVID on him.

FSU must be even worse than I thought. I thought Taggart was bottom of the dwellar. How do you lose to this GT team?

It's incredible to me that Norvell has Covid. I was under the assumption that Noles couldn't catch anything!!
The best comedy has some truth in it. And sometimes the truth stings. This was pretty good.

I don't think Norvell being out is going to hurt a ton...FSU has major locker room issues and a bad program culture. Norvell has made some major missteps so far. That team is going to quit this season.

You guys just don’t get nuance. We’re protesting the playing of this season on the field.

Unfortunately for FSU it is more than just a QB problem.

I dont think so. At least not in the sense of becoming a good team. Look at Miami, they lost to FIU and La Tech, get a QB and they are good. College football is always about the QB. If you have a good QB you will be a good team. Our offense isnt great but we do have pieces that a good QB could use. If Winston was our QB.... We would have easily beaten G tech by 40 points. Blackman shits his pants every single play.

I dont think so. At least not in the sense of becoming a good team. Look at Miami, they lost to FIU and La Tech, get a QB and they are good. College football is always about the QB. If you have a good QB you will be a good team. Our offense isnt great but we do have pieces that a good QB could use. If Winston was our QB.... We would have easily beaten G tech by 40 points. Blackman shits his pants every single play.
You don’t have the RBs or the WRs you had when Winston was the QB. You also don’t have the defense either. Yes Blackman isn’t good but you have more problems than just a good QB. Yes a good QB would certainly help.

Both FSU and UF have had some pretty darn good teams in the past with above average QBs. Yes a really good one can make you great. I mean FSU almost won a national title with Thad Busby.
We have had some pretty good teams with guys like Doug Johnson, Jesse Palmer, Noah Brindise, etc. Heck we went like 10-2 with Muschamp as our coach and Driskel one year.

Last edited:
You don’t have the RBs or the WRs you had when Winston was the QB. You also don’t have the defense either. Yes Blackman isn’t good but you have more problems than just a good QB. Yes a good QB would certainly help.

Both FSU and UF have had some pretty darn good teams in the past with above average QBs. Yes a really good one can make you great. I mean FSU almost won a national title with Thad Busby.
We have had some pretty good teams with guys like Doug Johnson, Jesse Palmer, Noah Brindise, etc. Heck we went like 10-2 with Muschamp as our coach and Driskel one year.

We have better WRs now than in 14 when we went undefeated. RBs ive only seen 1 game behind a bad o line with a QB who cant back off the secondary. They didnt look great, i would say they are slightly above avg. A good QB and we would win 8 or 9 games, with blackman, maybe 4.

We have better WRs now than in 14 when we went undefeated. RBs ive only seen 1 game behind a bad o line with a QB who cant back off the secondary. They didnt look great, i would say they are slightly above avg. A good QB and we would win 8 or 9 games, with blackman, maybe 4.
Didn’t that 2014 team have Rashad Green, Jesus Wilson, Travis Rudolph and Nick O’Leary as receiving options? I think all 4 of them are in the NFL or played in the NFL.

You guys have problems all over...but a bad locker room...and undisciplined team. Miami has a very good QB....receivers that can get open, 2-3 very good runnng backs. Miami's defense needs some work but they have a good O Coordinator, descent coach and their O line is pretty good.

FSU is a 3-4 year rebuild right now. I think you lose the next 2 weeks. Winston isn't making your guys great. he had great receivers, RB's, o line and very good defense.

You guys have problems all over...but a bad locker room...and undisciplined team. Miami has a very good QB....receivers that can get open, 2-3 very good runnng backs. Miami's defense needs some work but they have a good O Coordinator, descent coach and their O line is pretty good.

FSU is a 3-4 year rebuild right now. I think you lose the next 2 weeks. Winston isn't making your guys great. he had great receivers, RB's, o line and very good defense.

Miami had nothing last yr.... They lost to La tech and FIU.... Jesus. Wake up. Its the QB play, its always the QB play. Think about your down yrs and who the QBs were. Now you have Trask and you're good. No way would we be elite but we damn sure wouldnt lose to G tech. Stop sounding like an fsu fan.

Reactions: gatordad3
Didn’t that 2014 team have Rashad Green, Jesus Wilson, Travis Rudolph and Nick O’Leary as receiving options? I think all 4 of them are in the NFL or played in the NFL.

Only green was good, rudolph and wilson wouldnt start on this team. Terry is better than any of them. Green was good but he didnt pose the threat terry does. As bad as you guys whipped our ass last yr, Terry got behind the defense 3 different times and Blackman whiffed every time. Its Blackman, well our QB room in general becuz the freshman are just to young to start wk 1 with no spring and barely any practice. I understand the outside perception but even if u look at the G tech game... We constantly had open guys all night long that were never thrown to or blackman just missed.

Miami had nothing last yr.... They lost to La tech and FIU.... Jesus. Wake up. Its the QB play, its always the QB play. Think about your down yrs and who the QBs were. Now you have Trask and you're good. No way would we be elite but we damn sure wouldnt lose to G tech. Stop sounding like an fsu fan.
Even with Franks we are heads to toes better than you guys....we have a lot more talent and OH we have good coaches and a team that works together...fights the entire game. Miami has killer RB's (2 are freshman) a decent line, WR's that can get open and a really good QB. Also Miami has a good offensive coordinator....you guys have none of that. Also when I watched them tonight they didn't have 1 or maybe 1 miscue on offense for being off sides or things like that. I'm not saying a good QB doesn't make a difference but if you had Miami's QB its not going to matter if he's running for his life for most of the game. Miami is much improved but it's not just because of their QB..

Even with Franks we are heads to toes better than you guys....we have a lot more talent and OH we have good coaches and a team that works together...fights the entire game. Miami has killer RB's (2 are freshman) a decent line, WR's that can get open and a really good QB. Also Miami has a good offensive coordinator....you guys have none of that. Also when I watched them tonight they didn't have 1 or maybe 1 miscue on offense for being off sides or things like that. I'm not saying a good QB doesn't make a difference but if you had Miami's QB its not going to matter if he's running for his life for most of the game. Miami is much improved but it's not just because of their QB..

I nvr compared FSU and UF.... I said, if we had a QB we would have beaten G tech and that Blackman is our major issue. We will have 4 draft picks this yr. We have good players.... Not a lot of them. I think after 20 to 25 players its a steep dropoff but with a competent QB, we win 8 games easily. Miami lost to FIU and La tech with all those great players and no QB. When the QB sucks it makes every1 else look worse, hell a good QB had paco talking about jesus wilson like he was even avg, the guy was a scrub but Jameis made him look good. I dont think we have some world beating team but no QB, i think we could be a good team if we had a good QB and by good team i mean 8ish wins. Miamis o line is still dog shit but they dont have a QB who holds on to the ball gor 8 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT