ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Lindell responds to Dominion

But wait a minute, I don't understand, how can he even respond, BSC on a different thread, stated that Dominion has basically won and taken over My-Pillow because they filed a lawsuit.

How in the actual **** do you people think like you do? You legit think this kook has some tranche of evidence that no one else was able to look at in 60+ court cases?

JFC you people are ****ing lunatics.

How in the actual **** do you people think like you do? You legit think this kook has some tranche of evidence that no one else was able to look at in 60+ court cases?

Why not let Lindell present his evidence? Two things will happen:

1. Lindell will look like a clown and his business will take a huge hit he may not come back from. That’s a win/win for your party as a guy loses his business and you get to silence another person.

2. Evidence gets presented, Dominion machines were wrong and Dominion most likely has to close its doors.

The irony of you throwing out the "60+ cases" while calling others misinformed is honestly pretty awesome to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Why not let Lindell present his evidence? Two things will happen:

1. Lindell will look like a clown and his business will take a huge hit he may not come back from. That’s a win/win for your party as a guy loses his business and you get to silence another person.

2. Evidence gets presented, Dominion machines were wrong and Dominion most likely has to close its doors.
Guy is a flat out squirrel but he's not stupid. No way he ruins a $300M pillow empire he built from scratch to make a point on right wing media without having anything to back it up.

The irony of you throwing out the "60+ cases" while calling others misinformed is honestly pretty awesome to watch.
And the fact that "some" of the cases have been dismissed or not reviewed without even looking at the evidence, does not mean there is no evidence. Just means that a Trump sipport has not been allowed to actually present any evidence.

And the fact that "some" of the cases have been dismissed or not reviewed without even looking at the evidence, does not mean there is no evidence. Just means that a Trump sipport has not been allowed to actually present any evidence.
PA broke state election law in certifying Beijing Biden. PA state law is simple, uses small words in the dominant West Germanic language as does Article 2 of our constitution. Other states broke state election laws.

Some analysts believe many judges considered the BLM and Antifa arms of the Democrat Party when tossing suits. Think Portland, Kenosha, Seattle and Minneapolis.

PA broke state election law in certifying Beijing Biden. PA state law is simple, uses small words in the dominant West Germanic language as does Article 2 of our constitution. Other states broke state election laws.

Some analysts believe many judges considered the BLM and Antifa arms of the Democrat Party when tossing suits. Think Portland, Kenosha, Seattle and Minneapolis.
Think John Roberts. I'm beginning to believe he was on the guest list at Epsteins Pedo Island.

I didn't take his meaning as necessarily saying that pillow-man has evidence. I thought he meant that Dominion would be uncomfortable with discovery and probably unlikely to want to participate in it.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Move along snowflake. Go occupy a safe space somewhere. Lol u have no facts and yet u try and call out ppl Ur a joke

Pretty sure the snowflakes are the ones who stormed the capitol because they thought there was a stolen election and those who thought they were awesome patriots for doing it.

• Love
Reactions: cigaretteman
I didn't take his meaning as necessarily saying that pillow-man has evidence. I thought he meant that Dominion would be uncomfortable with discovery and probably unlikely to want to participate in it.
Don't give Null's comments a second thought. He's a village idiot, was one on the football forums, and has doubled down on politics. Just when you thought that market has bottomed out, time to short it again. The bottom just sank lower, lots of profit left to skim. 😂

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Pretty sure the snowflakes are the ones who stormed the capitol because they thought there was a stolen election and those who thought they were awesome patriots for doing it.
Stormed the Capitol armed with flags and cell phones snapping selfies. Oh the insurrection. GD. Never go here.

cd84b8e90e7aece37635794918297d94.jpg

Stormed the Capitol armed with flags and cell phones snapping selfies. Oh the insurrection. GD. Never go here.

cd84b8e90e7aece37635794918297d94.jpg
You and your buddies wear stupid like a badge of honor. Good for you, I guess. The videos are out there of what the crowd did. But I get why you prefer to ignore it.

You and your buddies wear stupid like a badge of honor. Good for you, I guess. The videos are out there of what the crowd did. But I get why you prefer to ignore it.
You are A MORON. The entire saga was little more than an unruly flea market. That was until, a beta cuck shot an unarmed woman. So Proud Dull Null. You're proud of that right? You do know about 30 members of Antifa were ones causing damage inside the capitol? Many have been arrested.

Speaking of video review, how about the Summer of Love? Shall we review car dealerships, fast food restaurants, police stations burned down in the name of social justice? Crazy Horse would have scalped you himself if he were still breathing.:p

You are A MORON. The entire saga was little more than an unruly flea market. That was until, a beta cuck shot an unarmed woman. So Proud Dull Null. You're proud of that right? You do know about 30 members of Antifa were ones causing damage inside the capitol? Many have been arrested.

Speaking of video review, how about the Summer of Love? Shall we review car dealerships, fast food restaurants, police stations burned down in the name of social justice? Crazy Horse would have scalped you himself if he were still breathing.:p
giphy.gif

Reactions: NavigatorII

You are one lost imbecile if you believe that horseshit. If this is your idea of evisceration, well god damn son, congratulations. You’re officially Q Crazy.

You are one lost imbecile if you believe that horseshit. If this is your idea of evisceration, well god damn son, congratulations. You’re officially Q Crazy.
Welcome to Valhalla. Would you like a casket spear in your hand or burn on a pyre of sticks? Your politics, just like your football program,, is a dumpster fire. We'll do the latter and give you the discount. 😂

Welcome to Valhalla. Would you like a casket spear in your hand or burn on a pyre of sticks? Your politics, just like your football program,, is a dumpster fire. We'll do the latter and give you the discount. 😂
😂😂😂😂

Good for Lindell, at what point does Dominion squirm? Is it now when Lindell calls their shit or discovery when they have to fork over a machine and the source code?
You guys are truly sad, hanging on to myths while hoping for Santa Claus. Lindell is tost, not one Trumpie ever wins a suit because not one Trumpie ever tells the truth. When will you breathless saps wake up?

You guys are truly sad, hanging on to myths while hoping for Santa Claus. Lindell is tost, not one Trumpie ever wins a suit because not one Trumpie ever tells the truth. When will you breathless saps wake up?
Triggered

And you like to duck my posts like a chicken shit. Too afraid to back up your shitty party?

No. I honestly don't see the point. These boards obviously never change anyone's minds. Particularly when one side (yours, in this case) sees no problem believing the most absurd lies put out by the defacto head of your party. I am extremely happy with the results of the most recent election. I assume you aren't. What else is there?

Does this trigger you pumpkin?

That inbred mob? In general, no. Aside from the damage and trauma they caused, they're so typically stupid that they've made it fairly easy to find out who and where they are and get their stupid asses arrested and charged. Hopefully convicted and sentenced too.

That inbred mob? In general, no. Aside from the damage and trauma they caused, they're so typically stupid that they've made it fairly easy to find out who and where they are and get their stupid asses arrested and charged. Hopefully convicted and sentenced too.
Ahhh, so unlike your Antifa brethren who are too big of pussies to show their face or have to use weapons and groups to beat people up due to their fascist views when their entire organization is fascist in general.

No. I honestly don't see the point. These boards obviously never change anyone's minds. Particularly when one side (yours, in this case) sees no problem believing the most absurd lies put out by the defacto head of your party. I am extremely happy with the results of the most recent election. I assume you aren't. What else is there?
I accepted the results a long time ago regardless of what my opinion is.

As far as factual, I’ve literally asked you to support your party on their policies. I’ve posted nothing but facts and even used left leaning sources such as the BBC.

Here is a tip for you bud, if you’re not going to put skin in the game and actually have a conversation then save the tough guy talk for another board. All you’re doing is continuing to mold the assertion we’ve all come to know about you, you have no idea what you’re talking about and instead backing up what you say, you disappear.

I guess he didn't see that the known "left wing" activists, John Sullivan, was inside the Capital filming the riot as it happended, sold the footage to the news for $70,000 and was also heard on the footage encoraging the riot, and even was recorded telling someone "this is the thing I couldn't tell you about the other day", which would indicate that he knew ahead of time about the riot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT