ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Lindell responds to Dominion

I guess he didn't see that the known "left wing" activists, John Sullivan, was inside the Capital filming the riot as it happended, sold the footage to the news for $70,000 and was also heard on the footage encoraging the riot, and even was recorded telling someone "this is the thing I couldn't tell you about the other day", which would indicate that he knew ahead of time about the riot.

OK? So throw him in jail with the rest of the crazy neanderthals. Are you thinking that shows something other than the fact that John Sullivan (whom I'm not familiar with) was at the capitol?

It looks like he gets disowned on the regular.

Now there's another story spreading like wildfire, which is also false. A man named John Sullivan was arrested for taking part in the Capitol riot, and he is being paraded as the poster boy for BLM involvement in planning and carrying out the insurrection. The New York Post, Fox News, Politico, and other outlets initially referred to him as a "left-wing activist" in their headlines.

The problem is, Sullivan was kicked out of BLM protest movements in multiple cities months ago.

In a long Twitter thread, a group called Rebellion Baby detailed the various protest groups around the country that had cut ties with Sullivan, characterizing him as a possible "agent provocateur" or "infiltrator" with ties to the right-wing. (Note that the date of this thread is November of 2020, and that the thread was put out as a warning to Seattle protest groups to keep him away.)

"John has been kicked from the #SaltLakeCity and #Portland protest scenes due to alarming behaviors including grifting/profiteering, self-promotion/clout chasing, sabotage of community actions, threats of violence, and — maybe most disturbingly — ties to the far-right," Rebellion Baby wrote. "In short — John's brother, James, is the co-founder of a pro-Trump org called 'Civilized Awakening,' and has strong ties to Proud Boys — even having spoken at a Proud Boy rally. The brothers' polarized political stances conveniently bolster the other's public personas. Activists in these cities recommend that he be barred from community actions and totally avoided."

Sullivan has multiple social media accounts under multiple names, and frequently adds new ones as he gets called out. For example, he used to be known as "Activist John" but started going by "Jayden X" as different protest groups started warning one another about him.

In addition, the website for the organization he founded, called Insurgence USA, describes itself as "started in 2020 in response to the Gorge Floyd tragedy"—the misspelling of "George" included.

It sounds like John Sullivan may be more interested in sowing chaos for funsies and making money off of activism-minded people than actually standing for anything in particular. In any protest movement, the majority of people are sincere in what they are protesting, but are some people who join in just to cause a ruckus, make a buck, or watch the world burn.

In a new and even longer thread shared since Sullivan's arrest, Rebellion Baby wrote, "While it's still unclear if John's end goal is chaos and confusion or if this is simply a side effect of shameless grifting — it's clear that he continues to be a threat to protester safety whether he's on the ground or online."

"John's top priorities are centering himself and making a buck — even if people are harmed in the process," they added.

More reports are coming out with similar information about Sullivan's involvement in protests this summer and how he was banished from various protest movements.

Link

OK? So throw him in jail with the rest of the crazy neanderthals. Are you thinking that shows something other than the fact that John Sullivan (whom I'm not familiar with) was at the capitol?

Now there's another story spreading like wildfire, which is also false. A man named John Sullivan was arrested for taking part in the Capitol riot, and he is being paraded as the poster boy for BLM involvement in planning and carrying out the insurrection. The New York Post, Fox News, Politico, and other outlets initially referred to him as a "left-wing activist" in their headlines.

The problem is, Sullivan was kicked out of BLM protest movements in multiple cities months ago.

In a long Twitter thread, a group called Rebellion Baby detailed the various protest groups around the country that had cut ties with Sullivan, characterizing him as a possible "agent provocateur" or "infiltrator" with ties to the right-wing. (Note that the date of this thread is November of 2020, and that the thread was put out as a warning to Seattle protest groups to keep him away.)

"John has been kicked from the #SaltLakeCity and #Portland protest scenes due to alarming behaviors including grifting/profiteering, self-promotion/clout chasing, sabotage of community actions, threats of violence, and — maybe most disturbingly — ties to the far-right," Rebellion Baby wrote. "In short — John's brother, James, is the co-founder of a pro-Trump org called 'Civilized Awakening,' and has strong ties to Proud Boys — even having spoken at a Proud Boy rally. The brothers' polarized political stances conveniently bolster the other's public personas. Activists in these cities recommend that he be barred from community actions and totally avoided."

Sullivan has multiple social media accounts under multiple names, and frequently adds new ones as he gets called out. For example, he used to be known as "Activist John" but started going by "Jayden X" as different protest groups started warning one another about him.

In addition, the website for the organization he founded, called Insurgence USA, describes itself as "started in 2020 in response to the Gorge Floyd tragedy"—the misspelling of "George" included.

It sounds like John Sullivan may be more interested in sowing chaos for funsies and making money off of activism-minded people than actually standing for anything in particular. In any protest movement, the majority of people are sincere in what they are protesting, but are some people who join in just to cause a ruckus, make a buck, or watch the world burn.

In a new and even longer thread shared since Sullivan's arrest, Rebellion Baby wrote, "While it's still unclear if John's end goal is chaos and confusion or if this is simply a side effect of shameless grifting — it's clear that he continues to be a threat to protester safety whether he's on the ground or online."

"John's top priorities are centering himself and making a buck — even if people are harmed in the process," they added.

More reports are coming out with similar information about Sullivan's involvement in protests this summer and how he was banished from various protest movements.

Link

story from upworthy DoT com. Man, you did some serious searching to try and find someone, anyone, that could help you with the narrative you wanted

Reactions: NavigatorII
He knows about the place and time of BLM and Antifa riots, before they start, goes to them, to try and make $ for himself. He did the same thing on Januray 6, 2021. Knew ahead of time, went there to make $ for himself. This helps to blow out of the water the Dems/Lib Media claim that Trump's speach cause the riot. Thank you.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Practically all dems have said, over and over, that it was the MONTHS of lying about the election AND promoting the January 6th "rally" AND the fiery lying at the really, all combined, that formented a lot of what happened on that day. That sure is what the impeachment managers put out there.

But this back and forth is a perfect example of why this messageboard stuff is only suitable for trolling and taking potshots at each other. The very first link I posted, with other embedded links for more information, was simply dismissed. Nobody really cares what the otherside has to say.

And I'm as guilty as anyone. Anyone who supports Trump as a leader for the republican party is worthless to me. Plain and simple.

tumblr_m71bi9nlkd1qj73e2o1_500.gif

Link
As a salt lake residen, Sullivan helped entice a protest that led to a death. What do you think his purpose at the capital was that day? It sure as hell wasn’t supporting Trump.

Reactions: fatman76
I think most dems have said, over and over, that it was the MONTHS of lying about the election AND promoting the January 6th "rally" combined that formented a lot of what happened on that day.

But this back and forth is a perfect example of why this messageboard stuff is only suitable for trolling and taking potshots at each other. The very first link I posted, with other embedded links for more information, was simply dismissed. Nobody really cares what the otherside has to say.

And I'm as guilty as anyone. Anyone who supports Trump as a leader for the republican party is worthless to me. Plain and simple.

tumblr_m71bi9nlkd1qj73e2o1_500.gif
Oh so because the Dems, who consistently lie to your face, said so that it must be true.

Seriously? That’s what you’re going with?

Oh so because the Dems, who consistently lie to your face, said so that it must be true.

Seriously? That’s what you’re going with?

Your eviscerating skills could use some work. We all get our information from somewhere. I obviously can't call it an iron-clad guarantee but I'd wager some money you don't spend much time factchecking Trump, Gym Jordan or Matt Gaetz.

Your eviscerating skills could use some work. We all get our information from somewhere. I obviously can't call it an iron-clad guarantee but I'd wager some money you don't spend much time factchecking Trump, Gym Jordan or Matt Gaetz.
You’re deflection skills need work. That was a cute try to turn this on me.

Just answer this question, do you really believe everything the Dems tell you?

Would you like examples of the lying that has come out of DC in the past 30 days? You’re fuhrer has been on a roll lately.

And the fact that "some" of the cases have been dismissed or not reviewed without even looking at the evidence, does not mean there is no evidence. Just means that a Trump support has not been allowed to actually present any evidence.
He's about 60% on cases heard on the merits.

You’re deflection skills need work. That was a cute try to turn this on me.

Just answer this question, do you really believe everything the Dems tell you?

Would you like examples of the lying that has come out of DC in the past 30 days? You’re fuhrer has been on a roll lately.

"Your".

No, I don't believe everything "dems" say. I assume you don't believe everything the "repubs" tell you either.

Are you concerned about the widening rift in the republican party? Think it will have severe consequences for their ability to win future elections? Which side do you most align with?

Last edited:
How in the actual **** do you people think like you do? You legit think this kook has some tranche of evidence that no one else was able to look at in 60+ court cases?

JFC you people are ****ing lunatics.

I can see someone didn’t get their $13 soy frothed latte with a dash of cinnamon this morning. Go back to sleep 🐑. The grownups are talking.

Reactions: jfegaly
How in the actual **** do you people think like you do? You legit think this kook has some tranche of evidence that no one else was able to look at in 60+ court cases?

JFC you people are ****ing lunatics.
I know facts hurt the liberal brain, but here's an in depth summary of every lawsuit filed by and on behalf of Trump. Save the link, it's actively updated.

It shows 15 of 22 that were decided on the merits were won by "Trump". You're parroting incredibly incorrect information when you say "he's lost 60 cases". It's just flat out factually incorrect.

I know this is complicated, so I'll use small words: If a court decides to not take up a case, that isn't the same as losing the case. SCOTUS this week did not take up the Dominion cases on a technicality. Prior to the election they dismissed the Constitutional concerns on standing - in other words, they argued you can't claim an issue with an election prior to the election occurring, even if your claim is procedural (that means, you're challenging the validity of a change on how voting occurs).

They didn't take up the more current Dominion case afterwards deeming the challenge "moot" (moot means irrelevant - in other words, since you can't undo an election or hold another, their ruling would have no effect either way). In his dissent Clarence Thomas correctly argued that this is a recipe for more concern over election integrity, not less, and nothing is more important to our free governance than fair elections. I agree with him. I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't, it seems clear to me.

The exciting part about Dominion (and Croomer) suing Lindell, Powell, Wood et al is that at some point there will be a discovery phase and following a public review of the evidence you claim doesn't exist. One of three outcomes will occur (in order of most likely to least):
1) Dominion drops all of these prior the evidentiary phase. In the public forum filing a lawsuit is equivalent to winning, just like impeaching someone implies guilt
2) Dominion gets exposed and we can finally address the voting calculators (instead of tabulators) issue
3) We hear the evidence and Lindell and Powell and Wood are crazy people and Dominion's name is cleared, ruining the careers and financial future of all defendants

As much as you want and think this is all over, it's not.

Reactions: BCSpell
I know facts hurt the liberal brain, but here's an in depth summary of every lawsuit filed by and on behalf of Trump. Save the link, it's actively updated.

It shows 15 of 22 that were decided on the merits were won by "Trump". You're parroting incredibly incorrect information when you say "he's lost 60 cases". It's just flat out factually incorrect.

I know this is complicated, so I'll use small words: If a court decides to not take up a case, that isn't the same as losing the case. SCOTUS this week did not take up the Dominion cases on a technicality. Prior to the election they dismissed the Constitutional concerns on standing - in other words, they argued you can't claim an issue with an election prior to the election occurring, even if your claim is procedural (that means, you're challenging the validity of a change on how voting occurs).

They didn't take up the more current Dominion case afterwards deeming the challenge "moot" (moot means irrelevant - in other words, since you can't undo an election or hold another, their ruling would have no effect either way). In his dissent Clarence Thomas correctly argued that this is a recipe for more concern over election integrity, not less, and nothing is more important to our free governance than fair elections. I agree with him. I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't, it seems clear to me.

The exciting part about Dominion (and Croomer) suing Lindell, Powell, Wood et al is that at some point there will be a discovery phase and following a public review of the evidence you claim doesn't exist. One of three outcomes will occur (in order of most likely to least):
1) Dominion drops all of these prior the evidentiary phase. In the public forum filing a lawsuit is equivalent to winning, just like impeaching someone implies guilt
2) Dominion gets exposed and we can finally address the voting calculators (instead of tabulators) issue
3) We hear the evidence and Lindell and Powell and Wood are crazy people and Dominion's name is cleared, ruining the careers and financial future of all defendants

As much as you want and think this is all over, it's not.

Thanks for that detailed response. I stand corrected. I'm wondering why Trump couldn't pull together a better legal team that could possibly get less cases dismissed on technicalities.

I think Lindell, Wood and Powell already outed themselves as crazy people. I really don't see them all of a sudden producing credible evidence if they couldn't do it when it would have mattered to Trump.

"Your".

No, I don't believe everything "dems" say. I assume you don't believe everything the "repubs" tell you either.

Are you concerned about the widening rift in the republican party? Think it will have severe consequences for their ability to win future elections? Which side do you most align with?
I could care less about the widening rift in DC, there is a small rift within the people.

What I do care about is the dog shit your party keeps presenting, cancel culture, big tech censorship, squashing of the first amendment and second amendment, our boarder, job creation, etc.

But wait a minute, I don't understand, how can he even respond, BSC on a different thread, stated that Dominion has basically won and taken over My-Pillow because they filed a lawsuit.
Wait a minute. BSC is on a different thread? Is it a pay site? How can he afford that? He's too chicken to come back here and challenge us as men because we all know he's a little kid in his mom's basement working minimum wage cooking burgers and fries.

Reactions: jfegaly
Every single one of these threads I smell welch
Wait a minute. BSC is on a different thread? Is it a pay site? How can he afford that? He's too chicken to come back here and challenge us as men because we all know he's a little kid in his mom's basement working minimum wage cooking burgers and fries.

Go easy on him. He is in the middle if menu switch of breakfast to lunch

Thanks for that detailed response. I stand corrected. I'm wondering why Trump couldn't pull together a better legal team that could possibly get less cases dismissed on technicalities.

I think Lindell, Wood and Powell already outed themselves as crazy people. I really don't see them all of a sudden producing credible evidence if they couldn't do it when it would have mattered to Trump.
I'm sorry, I suck at explaining this apparently.

A court has to decide to take a case up before evidence is presented. No lawyer worth their salt lays their cards out before it's time...that would give the defense too much opportunity to formulate their argument. So when a case is filed claims are really all the court has to go on.

If a court decides to not take up a case on something like standing, it's not about how good or bad the lawyers are. In other words, you can't change who you are. You can't change timing either, as an example of how it's not Powell's fault that 6-3 SCOTUS deemed the most current Dominion cases moot. In fact, the SC could have had an emergency hearing for this case in the days after the election if they wanted to. Instead, they dragged their feet then refused to hear the case based on timing.

The term for this is judicial restraint. With this latest 6-3 vote (and many others in lower courts) the Judicial branch is effectively sending the message that it doesn't want to be involved in election law. There could be many reasons for this, but the fallout from the Bush v Gore ruling was reportedly taken personally by some justices and it might just be they don't have the intestinal fortitude to do their job (and act as the third co-equal branch of gov't they're supposed to be). Once they take the case they have to respond to the evidence...clearly they are avoiding that.

But it doesn't reflect on the evidence or the quality of the lawyers until it is heard. The fact that so many journalists don't portray this fairly says to me they're either ignorant or dishonest/partisan.

As far as calling Wood and Powell crazy, you're entitled to your opinion but I'd love to see what data or evidence you have to back up the claim. So far, in her entire career, every single time Powell has made a claim she's backed it up. Her professional reputation is impeccable. If you go back and look at the claims she made in the Flynn case people said the exact same thing. And then she won.

Wood, I'll concede he appears to go off the rails more and wades into opinion & religion too much, but he believes what he says and so far hasn't been proven wrong on this issue either.

Last edited:
I guess he didn't see that the known "left wing" activists, John Sullivan, was inside the Capital filming the riot as it happended, sold the footage to the news for $70,000 and was also heard on the footage encoraging the riot, and even was recorded telling someone "this is the thing I couldn't tell you about the other day", which would indicate that he knew ahead of time about the riot.
He's facing 7 federal charges, including Conspiracy.

I'm sorry, I suck at explaining this apparently.

A court has to decide to take a case up before evidence is presented. No lawyer worth their salt lays their cards out before it's time...that would give the defense too much opportunity to formulate their argument. So when a case is filed claims are really all the court has to go on.

If a court decides to not take up a case on something like standing, it's not about how good or bad the lawyers are. In other words, you can't change who you are. You can't change timing either, as an example of how it's not Powell's fault that 6-3 SCOTUS deemed the most current Dominion cases moot. In fact, the SC could have had an emergency hearing for this case in the days after the election if they wanted to. Instead, they dragged their feet then refused to hear the case based on timing.

The term for this is judicial restraint. With this latest 6-3 vote (and many others in lower courts) the Judicial branch is effectively sending the message that it doesn't want to be involved in election law. There could be many reasons for this, but the fallout from the Bush v Gore ruling was reportedly taken personally by some justices and it might just be they don't have the intestinal fortitude to do their job (and act as the third co-equal branch of gov't they're supposed to be). Once they take the case they have to respond to the evidence...clearly they are avoiding that.

But it doesn't reflect on the evidence or the quality of the lawyers until it is heard. The fact that so many journalists don't portray this fairly says to me they're either ignorant or dishonest/partisan.

As far as calling Wood and Powell crazy, you're entitled to your opinion but I'd love to see what data or evidence you have to back up the claim. So far, in her entire career, every single time Powell has made a claim she's backed it up. Her professional reputation is impeccable. If you go back and look at the claims she made in the Flynn case people said the exact same thing. And then she won.

Wood, I'll concede he appears to go off the rails more and wades into opinion & religion too much, but he believes what he says and so far hasn't been proven wrong on this issue either.

Again, thanks for the detailed response. and what you mentioned about Powell was my understanding of her reputation as well. But I'm wondering about all the lawsuits filed at the state level in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, etc. She seemed to have full head of steam and much bravado but they ended up being withdrawn?

And then even the remainder of the Trump legal team cut her loose as well.

Again, thanks for the detailed response. and what you mentioned about Powell was my understanding of her reputation as well. But I'm wondering about all the lawsuits filed at the state level in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, etc. She seemed to have full head of steam and much bravado but they ended up being withdrawn?

And then even the remainder of the Trump legal team cut her loose as well.
She noted that once the relief she was seeking couldn't be granted there was no point in continuing the state level cases.

And that's another misnomer - while she did appear alongside the Trump legal team once she was never retained by Trump and she received no funding from his campaign. The issue she's going after is algorithmic election fraud, foreign interference and how all of that relates to Dominion. It wouldn't have matter who won the election.

Plus, they all knew if she was on the Trump team his campaign would be named in countersuits, and the timetable for her to prosecute these issues would be limited to his time in office (proof of that is the disbanding of the official Trump legal team a few weeks ago). Trump's legal team was focused on another angle - the Constitutionality of how election procedures were changed, Equal Protection statutes and the thousands of pages of affidavits provided by election observers. There's a little bit of overlap with the illegal vote dumps/physical ballot fraud but that's all I'm aware of.

Stormed the Capitol armed with flags and cell phones snapping selfies. Oh the insurrection. GD. Never go here.

cd84b8e90e7aece37635794918297d94.jpg

FYI.... Testimony from the acting Capitol Police Chief. Assuming she's slightly more informed than good ol' boy NavigatorII

Pittman’s testimony—and her insistence that Capitol Police did everything possible to contain the insurrection—was just the latest twist in a series of finger-pointing between the top law enforcers in charge of securing the Capitol. During hearings before lawmakers this week, officials have blamed one another for the widespread failures.

One failure, Pittman conceded on Thursday, was that nobody in law enforcement knew the mob would be so violent.

She told lawmakers that they were prepared for militia groups, white supremacists, and other extremists to be present, but the small organization was not prepared for thousands of “everyday” Americans “who took on a mob mentality.” (Acting D.C. Police Chief Robert Contee revealed on Tuesday that the FBI intel consisted merely of an email sent on Jan. 5.)

Officials believe over 10,000 demonstrators were at the Capitol on Jan. 6 and that 800 breached the building. About 1,200 police officers responded, Pittman said.

She also made the stunning admission that since Jan. 6, Capitol Police have maintained heightened security because they learned that militia groups have chatted about plans to “blow up the Capitol and kill as many members as possible” in connection with the State of the Union, which has no scheduled date yet.

“We know that the insurrectionists that attacked the Capitol weren’t only interested in attacking members of Congress and officers. They wanted to send a symbolic message to the nation as [to] who was in charge of that legislative process,” Pittman said.

Link

One failure, Pittman conceded on Thursday, was that nobody in law enforcement knew the mob would be so violent.

Violent?😂 I've a hell of a lot of pre game crowds headed through the turnstiles at BHG Stadium. 😂😂😂😂
Did you even watch the live coverage? I watched the entire damn thing on PBS. More like a bunch of people walking through the mall on Black Friday. There were a handful of people who were destructive, breaking through windows. Those got in and opened the doors. The guards inside did not even attempt to disrupt those just milling around.
"Hears CNN talking points, decides that slanted source is accurate."
Don't be a dumb fvck, as you have already proven regarding the Dominion lawsuit. You don't have any idea what you are talking about, know none of the facts and yet you still run your pie hole based on what some Capitol police person said covering their own asses...........and Pelosi is directly responsible for not beefing up security. "But optics" What a retard!

tenor.gif

Violent?😂 I've a hell of a lot of pre game crowds headed through the turnstiles at BHG Stadium. 😂😂😂😂
Did you even watch the live coverage? I watched the entire damn thing on PBS. More like a bunch of people walking through the mall on Black Friday. There were a handful of people who were destructive, breaking through windows. Those got in and opened the doors. The guards inside did not even attempt to disrupt those just milling around.
"Hears CNN talking points, decides that slanted source is accurate."
Don't be a dumb fvck, as you have already proven regarding the Dominion lawsuit. You don't have any idea what you are talking about, know none of the facts and yet you still run your pie hole based on what some Capitol police person said covering their own asses...........and Pelosi is directly responsible for not beefing up security. "But optics" What a retard!

tenor.gif

Acting Police Chief: I was there and this is what happened.

NavigatorII - Yeah?? Well I watched it on PBS. The whole thing!!

lol...putz.
So, thanks for clarifying you're nothing but a trolling bag of shit. Much appreciated.

lol...putz.
So, thanks for clarifying you're nothing but a trolling bag of shit. Much appreciated.
Poor SoDullNull. Police Chief says, "I was there". TV cameras say, "We all were there".
It's as obvious as the Swindle in the Swamp. We saw it, we know what happened. This guy was not there either, he knows. He knows.

Jim Rome on Rome is Burning

This week’s meltdown goes to the ACC officiating crew that just about ruined last week’s Florida-Florida State game. While it may have been the best game of the year, it certainly was the worst officiated game of the year, if not ever. Not only did the officials butcher no less than 6 calls, every single one of them went against the Crocs. They were jammed up from the opening kick to the final whistle. And yes, I’m the first guy to scream "Scoreboard" whenever someone cries about the officiating, but that was brutal.
"

lol...putz.
Yeah, AOC was there also and nearly died. Except, AOC, was actually in her office in a separate building a block away.

A reminder: What one says and especially how one says it defines one. With every post, we provide a gold mine of information for the savvy.

One among us labeled some among us as Neanderthal in a derogatory manner. I am of Neanderthal descent. My DNA ethnicity results comes from Genelex Labs in Seattle.

Chances are quite good the one making such a charge shares my Neanderthal ethnicity. This ethnicity characteristic is quite common among humans. My intelligence quotient is a little bit above moron status.

A reminder: What one says and especially how one says it defines one. With every post, we provide a gold mine of information for the savvy.

One among us labeled some among us as Neanderthal in a derogatory manner. I am of Neanderthal descent. My DNA ethnicity results comes from Genelex Labs in Seattle.

Chances are quite good the one making such a charge shares my Neanderthal ethnicity. This ethnicity characteristic is quite common among humans. My intelligence quotient is a little bit above moron status.

Assuming this was directed my way. I didn't realize you were at the capitol on January 6th. Not sure how much I'd let that be known.

That comment was directed at the folks there who, apparently, haven't distanced themselves so much from the first few generations of neanderthals.

OK? So throw him in jail with the rest of the crazy neanderthals.

tumblr_ntps3ko95a1rk4nywo6_250.gifv

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT