ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan is going to beat the sh*t outta UF

Aug 25, 2016
The Jim McElwain honeymoon is over. The last remnants of Muschamp's tactical defense has moved on, and the Florida program is now in turmoil self-destructing from within. The Gators don't stand a chance against Michigan at a neutral site as Jim Harbaugh's Wolverines are going to put a smack down on the Gators. #gococks

The Jim McElwain honeymoon is over. The last remnants of Muschamp's tactical defense has moved on, and the Florida program is now in turmoil self-destructing from within. The Gators don't stand a chance against Michigan at a neutral site as Jim Harbaugh's Wolverines are going to put a smack down on the Gators. #gococks

Clemson

If you are going to do this right, you need to throw in a few shark jokes.

It's okay, eventually you will get the hang of it.

Reactions: breeves2001

"My friend can beat u up". Jesus this is pathetic

Nah. When teams have crazy circumstances like all of these suspensions they usually rally around each other and play inspired. I think Michigan wins the game, but UF will put up a fight.

Reactions: danoleman
so when does the butthead arrive? :cool:
He's already been here...
Dm_110927_ncf_muschamp_sot.jpg

Franks is the real deal. He's a Tallahassee area local kid and I hate uf got him. I doubt uf loses to Michigan. Michigan is ass

Reading comprehension is apparently not your strong suite.

The mans handle is da NOLE man for christ's sake. Not a UF fan.

What is Michigan's record against F$U?
I have no idea and I don't care. It's not relevant. Sorry........probably too big of a word for you. It, basically, means that it doesn't fit into this situation/conversation.

A Shamecock talking smack?? You got to be chitting me.

No team has done less than the Limp Cocks. Tell me, how many football SECCs does Clemson's step sister have in the 25 years since the wrong team from South Carolina was invited to join the SEC? ( No point in asking how many Football N/Cs you've got in over 100+ years. Might make you weep )

Shamecock fans have the arrogance of Bammers but with the Trophy Case emptier than Vandy's.

Why do Gamecock fans always trash talk Gator fans? Are you trying to feel more secure about your hiring of a man who went 4-8 at UF and gave them their first losing season since 1979? I'm trying to figure out the method to the madness here.

South Carolina has, bar none, some of the worst fans on the net. For Christ sake, your athletic department didn't even win their first national title in ANY sport until the mid-2000s, yet you're here smack talking the Gators. Hilarious.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Why do Gamecock fans always trash talk Gator fans? Are you trying to feel more secure about your hiring of a man who went 4-8 at UF and gave them their first losing season since 1979? I'm trying to figure out the method to the madness here.

South Carolina has, bar none, some of the worst fans on the net. For Christ sake, your athletic department didn't even win their first national title in ANY sport until the mid-2000s, yet you're here smack talking the Gators. Hilarious.

They have exactly ONE Conference title in their entire history. They managed to win the ACC in 1969 with a record of 7-4 and got the crap kicked out of them by both Tennessee and Georgia..

In their best year in the SEC-2013, they LOST to Botch Jones. His only non Bowl win over a top 25 team.
Handed the SECE to Mizzu.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
They have exactly ONE Conference title in their entire history. They managed to win the ACC in 1969 with a record of 7-4 and got the crap kicked out of them by both Tennessee and Georgia..

In their best year in the SEC-2013, they LOST to Botch Jones. His only non Bowl win over a top 25 team.
Handed the SECE to Mizzu.

Even Spurrier, their best coach in history, didn't win nearly as much as he did when he was at UF. Florida is just a flat out better job and program. And Florida was still a respectable program that went to bowls every season before Spurrier got there. When he got to Carolina, they had an all-time losing record in football. Florida had won over 60% of their games before SOS. Not Earth shattering, but certainly not South Carolina level ineptitude.

I have no idea and I don't care. It's not relevant. Sorry........probably too big of a word for you. It, basically, means that it doesn't fit into this situation/conversation.

Oh but it is, halfwit, because you're talking smack to the WRONG FANBASE.

Nole = Seminole = F$U

And BTW, they have a winning record against you since 1991.

Nole = Seminole = F$U

This is a pathetic post.

"Yeah? At least our rival can beat you!"

This is a pathetic post.

"Yeah? At least our rival can beat you!"

For clarity, we will call Moblue "Dumbass #1" and aoitoku "Dumbass #2"

Seminole fan: I think UF wins, Michigan sucks.

Dumbass #1: You're 0-4 against the team that sucks.

Gator Fan: No he isn't, he's a Seminole fan, his team isn't 0-4 against you.

Dumbass #2: Pathetic, throwing a rival's success in as your own.

The question now is, will the dumbasses see that they are dumbasses? I think probably no, because, they are dumbasses.

Nole = Seminole = F$U

Wait, Florida has a losing record against FSU since 1991. Pretty lame to smack talk for another school, a rival at that, when you can't beat either school!

Wait, Florida has a losing record against FSU since 1991. Pretty lame to smack talk for another school, a rival at that, when you can't beat either school!

God you people are stupid. I wasn't talking about our record with FSU, i was talking about your record with them, since dumbass over there thinks Danoleman is a UF fan.

God you people are stupid. I wasn't talking about our record with FSU, i was talking about your record with them, since dumbass over there thinks Danoleman is a UF fan.
You are correct that you are not very smart. You are smack talking to Michigan after you got your ass kicked AGAIN and you weakly throw back that your rival has a better record since 1991 against Michigan. Weak, very weak especially given FL has a losing record against FSU since 1991. Just except your whooping and move on until we get the chance to whoop your ass again!
Perhaps your team speed will dazzle other teams

You are correct that you are not very smart. You are smack talking to Michigan after you got your ass kicked AGAIN and you weakly throw back that your rival has a better record since 1991 against Michigan. Weak, very weak especially given FL has a losing record against FSU since 1991. Just except your whooping and move on until we get the chance to whoop your ass again!
Perhaps your team speed will dazzle other teams

I am not smack talking Michigan. I am pointing out AGAIN that the person that was speaking to you wasn't a UF fan, but a Seminole fan. You can't talk shit to a FSU an because they are 2-1 against you, not 0-4 like us. See Lizard Grads post for the long version.

Incidentally, where the F*ck were you before the game? I don't recall seeing you running your cockholster beore the game started, which means you don't get to come in here and crow about it now.

This is almost as cute as some Vanderbilt fan getting on here and talking smack.

I mean y'all haven't done shvt in football. Zero. Absolutely nothing on a national scale besides having one Heisman winner. One fvcking individual. Nothing as a TEAM on a national scale.

SCar has never....ever...not even once been ranked #1 before, during, or after a season...ever.

We lose to Michigan and you all beat a mid level ACC team so you guys run over here to show us how hard the blue pill made your Lil guy.

Congratulations!

The first step in correcting something is recognizing you're a dumbass so I congratulate you on that!
Now if you only had a decent football team.

Strickforblue, since he was unable to comprehend the issues surrounding Dumbasses #1 and #2, will henceforth be known as Dumbass #3.

Prickforblue will be allowable as a substite.

Reactions: EvilWayz
LizardGrad89 said:
This is ridiculous from beginning to end,

Here's reality:

Florida offense>>Michigan Defense. I don't care who you have, if you have 10 new starters they have no experience playing as a unit. This equals a weak defense. Deal with the reality.

Florida Defense >>>Michigan Offense. Michigan offense replaces 3 starters from an Oline that struggled last year. Florida pass rush will abuse that Oline, making Michigan one-dimensional. One dimensional offenses are no-dimensional offenses.

Florida Special Teams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michigan Special Teams. ROFL. See above.

Michigan Coaches>Florida Coaches. I know this will upset the Michigan fans who still haven't wiped Harbaugh's spunk off their collective chins, but McElwain has pulled out some wins we haven't expected, while Harbaugh seems to manage to lose a game or two every year to a team that shouldn't even be on the field with them. I gave the edge to Harbaugh and Co because of the pro experience. Not really a reason, but got to throw them a bone.

I do not see a close game. I think the score will be manageable at the end if Michigan plays to keep the score low, using the entire play clock, running the ball and playing field position. But if they come out high octane, it will get ugly fast.
Hahahahahaha

I am not smack talking Michigan. I am pointing out AGAIN that the person that was speaking to you wasn't a UF fan, but a Seminole fan. You can't talk shit to a FSU an because they are 2-1 against you, not 0-4 like us. See Lizard Grads post for the long version.

Incidentally, where the F*ck were you before the game? I don't recall seeing you running your cockholster beore the game started, which means you don't get to come in here and crow about it now.
Because you idiots have the shittiest board on rivals.

We do what we want. Now go make us a sandwich.

0-4

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT