ADVERTISEMENT

Medical Thread Regarding results achieved In critical care medicine

I thought this would be fun to post here given the flack I was given by all the non-experts on here.

My team, that I run as the Director, took over an ICU in July 2021 That had a healthy number of Covid patients but not just Covid patients.. That’s one year and five months after the real outbreak of the Covid pandemic.

We also took over the unit right before the largest surge of Covid infections and intensive care unit cases of the pandemic. Again this is not just about Covid but Covid did have an impact on this. That’s why I separate thread.

We compared their mortality rates, vent days, and length of stay in the ICU the year before we took over and the year after we took over the ICU.

I can proudly say that me, and my team, achieved the following:
We lowered the mortality rate by 50%, from 33% down to 17.4%
We lowered the Intensive care unit length of stay from 8.1 days down to 4.5 days
We reduce the ventilator days from 10.1 days to 5.5 days
we lowered the central line and Foley catheter infection rates and utilization by 50%

But what do we know about Covid 🤣🤣🤣
Congrats. Something to be proud of as a team. The biggest advance I’ve seen are the ECMO devices we now use.. They certainly helped us with the long term cases

Congrats. Something to be proud of as a team. The biggest advance I’ve seen are the ECMO devices we now use.. They certainly helped us with the long term cases
Considering what I took over for, low, lying, fruit , lol
Agreed. ECMO, when selectively used, definite advantage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
The answer to Covid was always as simple as.....dont be a fat slob, eat healthy food high in antioxidants, break a hard sweat every day and get sunshine. The elderly needed to have more attention. BTW. Is 1776 the same person as Dr Hotez ( CNN doctor who refuses to debate RFK )???

While i didn't mask or worry about 6' apart BS.
It took 2 years for me to finally test positive for Co-V.

I then avoided all of the quacks pushing idiocy during the scamdemic. Instead, in just 4 days I knocked out Co-V using HCQ & Ivermectin along with the other things in the FLCCC.com protocols.

Happy days continue for me and mine while I maintain my own supply of HCQ and Ivermectin, and continue to control my own healthcare decisions and treatments....

The answer to Covid was always as simple as.....dont be a fat slob, eat healthy food high in antioxidants, break a hard sweat every day and get sunshine. The elderly needed to have more attention. BTW. Is 1776 the same person as Dr Hotez ( CNN doctor who refuses to debate RFK )???
Preach. Single biggest health issue in the last 100 years is not covid. It’s the obesity epidemic in this country.

Preach. Single biggest health issue in the last 100 years is not covid. It’s the obesity epidemic in this country.
When you really think about it,the answer to ALL the top health problems is the same....whether its covid, heart disease, cancer, diabetes.....it all comes back to not being fat, eating natural food, and routine vigorous exercise. Bu.t doctors and pharma dont make $$$ from people who do this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT