ADVERTISEMENT

Media and RATs glum

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
After MAGAS legal team dismantles piece by piece Schiffs and RAT lies. Schiff got kneecapped

it was so devastating the legal counsel finished a hour early.

Last edited:
I think they need to play the tape where Biden is gloating about holding up guaranteed loans if they don’t fire the prosecutor investigating a corrupt company with business ties to his son. They also need to play the tape of pencil neck’s parody of Trump’s phone call.

I just hope Trump’s legal goes savage. They need not only to crush the Dems quickly but open up doors for a counter investigation into this impeachment scam. We already know Schiff flat out lied about his contact with the whistleblower. They have to figure out a way to drag him in under subpoena and make him testify under oath. They need to also bring in Hunter too under oath, and than the dominos will fall. I’m thinking when they Repubs regain control of the House, they need to hire a special prosecutor to look into Ukraine. That Country seems to be the epicenter of a lot of corruption and we give them a lot of money.

I just hope Trump’s legal goes savage. They need not only to crush the Dems quickly but open up doors for a counter investigation into this impeachment scam. We already know Schiff flat out lied about his contact with the whistleblower. They have to figure out a way to drag him in under subpoena and make him testify under oath. They need to also bring in Hunter too under oath, and than the dominos will fall. I’m thinking when they Repubs regain control of the House, they need to hire a special prosecutor to look into Ukraine. That Country seems to be the epicenter of a lot of corruption and we give them a lot of money.

I would love nothing more than the pencil neck POS to be questioned under oath

Reactions: Ncgatr1
I watched most of it this morning, the majority of the presentation was simply replaying the 'witnesses' the dems called and using their own words to undermine the case against Trump.

Then adding 'ask yourself why the House managers didn't tell you this'.

Reactions: Ncgatr1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT