ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in France...

Oh come on. Haven't you ever thought that the Froggies in those labor unions behind the protests needed a beating now and then? :rolleyes:

Yep, how dare any working people demanding fair treatment from the wealthy Paris Elite. :cool: --- Let them eat cake... o_O

Reactions: ElgenBoden
Not the case...French labor unions have stymied economic reform for years...they barely work four days a week now.

And how much do the Aristocrat Elite actually WORK, as opposed to eating the cakes that someone else provides them?

Reactions: bradleygator
And how much do the Aristocrat Elite actually WORK, as opposed to eating the cakes that someone else provides them?
Your assertions are sort of silly - there are few aristocratic elites left in France after they raised taxes on them again.
I'm glad someone's buying those cakes, by the way. Demand creates and ensures jobs in the cake baking field. You know, the jobs of the people protesting?

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Not the case...French labor unions have stymied economic reform for years...they barely work four days a week now.
And look what a nice life they have.

Why are you defending a system where workers are a commodity to be purchased for the lowest possible wage?

I was posting similar videos here 6 months ago from France. Initially, CNN covered the protests and claimed they were people protesting in FAVOR OF CLIMATE CHANGE, but they quickly had to drop that when videos began to surface of Macron being rushed every time he appeared in public.

These protests are completely about the French people being sick and tired of having idiotic liberal policies shoved down their throats.

France is an extremely liberal country.

The problem is they're moving away from liberalism, and towards a kind of neo-liberal cultural Communism.

The French, among others, felt they could import French speaking third world peasants and replace their native population.

The problem is, these 'new french' people aren't so productive. They're a net drain on the economy and they were sold as being the solution to economic problems.

Neo-liberalism is nothing like traditional liberalism.

Reactions: instaGATOR
And look what a nice life they have.

Why are you defending a system where workers are a commodity to be purchased for the lowest possible wage?
I was not aware France was a slave country...who is selling that "commodity"? The workers? Their owners?

In order to fund the French pension system currently pushing itself into bankruptcy and crippling the economy, the government is attempting to reform the system - out of necessity.

If anyone believes that Aristocrats, or other types of the rich Elite have disappeared from France,,, :rolleyes: then you are truly clueless of reality... o_O

I was not aware France was a slave country...who is selling that "commodity"? The workers? Their owners?

In order to fund the French pension system currently pushing itself into bankruptcy and crippling the economy, the government is attempting to reform the system - out of necessity.
I was complimenting the French way of life.

I was being critical of the American model. Get up at the butt crack of dawn, go into work, do your job for the lowest possible wage, because muh freedom and free markets.

And oh, were going to import millions of skilled and unskilled foreign labor to drive down your wages.

I pledge allegiance, to the Flag, de los estados unidos de America. And to the corporations, who own it's government, one economic zone, under GDP, and dropping bombs for Israel.

That's the pledge of the America of today.

If anyone believes that Aristocrats, or other types of the rich Elite have disappeared from France,,, :rolleyes: then you are truly clueless of reality... o_O
"Clueless of reality"...okay. o_O
Yes, there are elites remaining in France. How many are creating new wealth? How many have moved to tax havens?

It's the freakin' Frogs. :rolleyes:
Can't believe that I even commented here - about them - to you.... :confused:

I'll leave this thread now, to those with some interest in it's subject... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT