ADVERTISEMENT

McConnell makes grim prediction about Republicans in Senate races, references 'candidate quality'

pollffffffffff-360x180.jpg

And this wasn't faked either for the media.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
An incumbent Senator leads by 4 points in a poll with a margin of error of 4.4 points?

Must be some more of that trumpanzee "winning" 🤣

An incumbent Senator leads by 4 points in a poll with a margin of error of 4.4 points?

Dems need to worry about seats they are about to lose in NV and GA possibly. Looking more like Reps may reach 51 seats with Biden crashing the economy.

@RayGravesGhost I think newt is talking to you 🤭

Gingrich: Midterms Will Be 'Much Bigger Republican Tsunami' than Expected🚨🚨🚨🚨

The Establishment Media and Democrats have been trying desperately to make conservatives believe a red tsunami isn't possible. But, as usual, they're liars. Newt Gingrich put it best: "This will be a much bigger Republican tsunami than people currently expect.”

Oh my

@Gator Fever

Republicans See over 492K Net Gains over Democrats in Florida Voter Registration

It's amazing what happens when Republicans govern as strong, fearless, conservatives instead of spineless, feckless RINOs who cave to woke Establishment Leftism. Just imagine what the GOP could accomplish if they pursued the winning model that popular Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has pursued. The numbers speak for themselves.

Florida republican registrations passed democrats last year
The net increase is driven by new residents from other states moving here

What's good for republicans in holding on to a state with a republican governor, 2 republican senators, a republican run state legislature, and its leading presidential candidate may not be a good thing for them nationally if republicans are leaving other states to flock here where they already hold an advantage

Case in point...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...to-republicans-senate-seat-in-close-ohio-race

JD Vance Is Struggling to Hold On to Republicans’ Senate Seat in Close Ohio Race​

Vance has been out-raised and outspent by Democrat Ryan

• Haha

What's good for republicans in holding on to a state with a republican governor, 2 republican senators, a republican run state legislature, and its leading presidential candidate may not be a good thing for them nationally if republicans are leaving other states to flock here where they already hold an advantage

Case in point...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...to-republicans-senate-seat-in-close-ohio-race

JD Vance Is Struggling to Hold On to Republicans’ Senate Seat in Close Ohio Race​

Ohio isn't that close. Those are polls made to gaslight.

I just wish the soft lefties would stop moving to AZ and Texas etc when fleeing CA. Go to WA or somewhere like that.

Ohio isn't that close. Those are polls made to gaslight.

I just wish the soft lefties would stop moving to AZ and Texas etc when fleeing CA. Go to WA or somewhere like that.

Gator Fever believes in polls when they support his narrative and they're "gaslighting" othrwise 🤣

Trafalgar Group

The Trafalgar Group is an opinion polling and survey company founded by Robert Cahaly and based in Atlanta, Georgia. It first publicly released polls in 2016. It successfully predicted the result of the 2016 presidential election, but it incorrectly predicted the result of the 2020 presidential election. It also predicted in October and November 2020 that Donald J. Trump would win the states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Pennsylvania[1], but Joe Biden ultimately won all of these states. FiveThirtyEight nevertheless included Trafalgar in its list of the most accurate pollsters of the 2020 presidential election.[2][3]

Gator Fever believes in polls when they support his narrative and they're "gaslighting" othrwise 🤣

Trafalgar Group

The Trafalgar Group is an opinion polling and survey company founded by Robert Cahaly and based in Atlanta, Georgia. It first publicly released polls in 2016. It successfully predicted the result of the 2016 presidential election, but it incorrectly predicted the result of the 2020 presidential election. It also predicted in October and November 2020 that Donald J. Trump would win the states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Pennsylvania[1], but Joe Biden ultimately won all of these states. FiveThirtyEight nevertheless included Trafalgar in its list of the most accurate pollsters of the 2020 presidential election.[2][3]

The lefty polls (which are most of them) since 2014 have been straight trash almost always over estimating the Democrats.

The polls were straight trash in 2020 also and were way off % wise in many states trying to gaslight hoping to effect the vote.

NV is about the only swing state that has any history of Reps being overestimated.

Reactions: NavigatorII
The lefty polls (which are most of them) since 2014 have been straight trash almost always over estimating the Democrats.

The polls were straight trash in 2020 also and were way off % wise in many states trying to gaslight hoping to effect the vote.

NV is about the only swing state that has any history of Reps being overestimated.

@Gator Fever fevered-brain 🧠

Trafagor the most accurate pollster tells me tonight that these rat polls are that @RayGravesGhost spews are suppression polls nothing more. He tells me the GOP will win the house by 20-40
seats. He tells me the senate will go GOP

he’s tells me these senate seats aren’t really competitive with as the #fakenews wants you to believe and will go GOP

Ohio
NC
Florida

leans GOP

Georgia
Nevada
Wisconsin

toss-ups but thinks

Oz and Masters carry the day

( he’s said the video in Philly just sunk fetteman)

He said watch all the polls shift soon because they don’t want to be embarrassed

Oh boy more disturbing polling for my buddy Ray Ray

From the left wing RAG ABC/ Washington compost

Poll: Voters Widely Favor GOP Candidate in Competitive House Districts​

Among those living in congressional districts rated at least somewhat competitive by ABC’s FiveThirtyEight, registered voters favor Republican candidates by 55 to 34 percent, according to a poll produced for ABC News/Washington Post by Langer Research Associates. In heavily Democratic districts, Democrats lead by 35 points, “pointing to a potential overvote where they’re most prevalent,” the poll notes.

Accounting for all respondents, 47 percent would vote for the Republican candidate and 46 percent would vote for the Democratic candidate if the House election were held the day of the survey, September 21.

@RayGravesGhost @Mdfgator

@Gator Fever fevered-brain 🧠

Trafalgar Founder: ‘Bad Pollsters’ meaning #fakenews Seek to Sway Race Outcomes

Robert Cahaly, founder of the polling firm The Trafalgar Group, said during an interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Saturday that pollsters in recent years have been unsuccessful because they have attempted to “affect the electorate” rather than “reflect the electorate.”

Reactions: Gator Fever
Pollsters are idiots. Most everyone I know refuses to answer poll questions. What does that add up to? Oversampling prog sloths in a big way. Garbage in = garbage out.

• Angry
Imagine, a liberal democrat bringing up an article about "candidate quality". The party of Maxine Waters, AOC, Ihlhan Omar, Debbie Wasserman Schultz (aka the Flamethrower), Corrine Brown for 20 years. We lost two senate seats in Georgia because A. Our candidates were neither good nor passionate B. Dems cheated their asses off with mail in votes, drop boxes, bundling and who knows what else.

Midterms will play out the way we originally thought. Republicans will flip about 25 House seats and will squeak out a victory in the Senate.
VERY good post

Trafalgar Group

No, little dick...we do NOT believe in polls WHATSOEVER. May I remind you about a WONDERFUL night in November...2016? There was this CROOKED, FUGLY beotch that had this HUGE victory partyplannedd!! Remember that, son? So the NEXT election...since you did not win a non loseable election, your side cheated! So NO...we do not believe ANY polls. Your fascist politicians, and the fascists that vote for them control almost every poll, and almost EVERY media outlet. You argue who are the fascists? Well lets step back and ask..."Who controls the media, big tech, and social media? YOUR SIDE!! Now...you go outside in your back yard...and practice falling down some more.

• Haha
butthurt.jpg

GOP needs to worry about losing Senate seats in OH, PA, and Wisconsin

Is PA a leftist lie also?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-shows-fetterman-5-points-214919709.html

Poll shows Fetterman up by 5 points, Shapiro up by 10 in Pennsylvania​

Case in point...

Trafalgar Group

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
@Gator Fever aka fevered-brain🧠 @RayGravesGhost won’t like this poll

note: the libertarian on thus poll isn't on the ballot ( libertarians wont vote rat 🐀) and 9.7 undecided.

Last edited:
@FresnoGator

Posts an article with three pages of responses. What’s wrong with that.

OK, I think I made my point. I’ll leave you alone.

Have a blessed day.

@Gator Fever fevered-brain 🧠 @gatordad3

Robert Cahaly tells me these polls maybe be massive for the gop because white men age 30-55 will not talk to polling services but will vote.

Last edited:
RED WAVE

Poll: GOP Leading in Competitive Districts, Plus Even More Bad News for Dems​

We’ve seen a lot of positive movement for Republicans in both the Senate and the House races. RealClearPolitics predicted a few days ago that the GOP would take the Senate and their projection is also that the Republicans would take the House. Things are still looking good in the Senate, particularly after Blake Masters and J.D. Vance massacred their Democratic opponents in their debates and a bombshell report dropped on Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) that’s likely to hurt him in his race against Herschel Walker.

3fdc83f1-a39d-436c-8631-c67312011ad4-860x475.jpg

Walker woodshedded the PINKO KOMMIE in tonight’s debate🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Watch: Herschel Walker Annihilates Warnock for Dodging on His Church’s Efforts to Evict Apartment Residents

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-e...sqsd084EQqu8pS3rbQwCy2ZePFxwiMrcKozI8ChjuyaiI

Last edited:
Reactions: Gator Fever
Liberal tears hydrate me...and I LOVE to see the little babies cry. In a few weeks, it will look the same as it did when Trump beat hiLIARy....a bunch of little pansies screaming at the sky...looking for a safe space! I WILL enjoy it.

Look who talking about crying :rolleyes:

Racist ron has been crying for 4 years...since the last midterm
"The election was rigged!!!"

look-whos-talking-1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT