ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Stoops is a fat turd

TJtheGator

Gator Great
Jun 4, 2001
And his brand of football is boring as hell. Reminds me why I don’t like conservative Big10 football.
Offense: run the ball and eat clock.
Defense: keep everything in front of you (why Bama beat them by 60 with their monster running game).
Special teams: what special teams?

Boooooooooooooooring.

Go to Iowa State and hack it out with Ferentz every year in the “most boring brand of football” bowl game.

The guy would rather lose by the current 21-point margin than risk further UF points if he takes a chance to win. What a fat turd.

Reactions: gatordad3
Worse than Butch Jones always crying to the ref. There were 2 obvious facemasks and an offsides and he was fussing at the ref.

Dude just sit down.

What will spread at utk be?

Their lost season could be partially salvaged with an upset over Florida

Florida -14.5?

And his brand of football is boring as hell. Reminds me why I don’t like conservative Big10 football.
Offense: run the ball and eat clock.
Defense: keep everything in front of you (why Bama beat them by 60 with their monster running game).
Special teams: what special teams?

Boooooooooooooooring.

Go to Iowa State and hack it out with Ferentz every year in the “most boring brand of football” bowl game.
Gran is the playcaller, right?
I'm sure the Nole fans would take "fast" Eddie Gran as their OC. He did serve under Fisher at FSU.

Kentucky now has a guaranteed losing season. Last year the fat turd kept harping about how he had never taken steps back as a coach.

Well, surprise!!!!!

Reactions: TennesseeGator
What will spread at utk be?

Their lost season could be partially salvaged with an upset over Florida

Florida -14.5?
The weather up there could also play a factor in Florida's performance. Can't remember the last time UF has played in the kind of weather that's predicted in Knoxville.

The weather up there could also play a factor in Florida's performance. Can't remember the last time UF has played in the kind of weather that's predicted in Knoxville.
High of 46 and low of 25. Small chance of rain. Nothing paradise but nothing too crazy. What time is kickoff?

Kentucky now has a guaranteed losing season. Last year the fat turd kept harping about how he had never taken steps back as a coach.

Well, surprise!!!!!
Don't forget they were doing everything they could to ham up the whole half of our team is COVID or hurt and didn't travel for the game. I knew that was the excuse and the reason the moment I heard that earlier in the week. They were laying the excuses for why they would lose big. Same as Georgia when they had 64,381,398 defensive players injured for our game in Jax this year. Clearly if they had those players back they would have won.

He was our RB coach and no thx on him as OC
Any chance you'd reconsider?:p
I also remember a Nole "favorite" here and on Warchant, Omega Nole, worshipped Eddie Gran by calling him Fast Eddie.

Any chance you'd reconsider?:p
I also remember a Nole "favorite" here and on Warchant, Omega Nole, worshipped Eddie Gran by calling him Fast Eddie.
lol.......Omega Null. I remember that idiot. What became of him?

Eddie Gran is possibly the worst OC East of the Mississippi, as well as West. He is the Jeremy Pruitt of OC's.
There was a time that Eddie Gran was the best recruiter out there. His contacts in South Florida were second to none. Ever since he is been at Kentucky, he's been recruiting that state as well as southern Ohio. So, I do not know if his contacts are still intact. So while some people say we should hire him because of recruiting, I believe we should hire him for another reason.

For the past two weeks, we have played against teams that have dropped eight, rushed three and we still couldn't run the ball. I believe the blame falls squarely on the running scheme, the offensive line and the running backs themselves who do not appear to be all that well coached. But say what you will about Eddie Gran, the running schemes that they employed at Kentucky were excellent. With 3* and 4* talent, they were able to get yards on the ground when every opponent new that's exactly what they were going to do. Please note, I am not preaching that we fire Greg Knox. He is our running backs coach and our special teams coach. For the past three years, our special teams have been pretty good. But I believe that this team would benefit from a running game coordinator. I was impressed by Gran this year but I was awed by him last year when he had Lynn Bowden, a wide receiver turned quarterback, almost run his entire offense on the ground.

Taking that into account and his history with recruiting, I would love to see him at UF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT