ADVERTISEMENT

Maricopa Stall Failed - Audit is On

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
Now since they forced the audit to take place off site any results will be deemed fraudulent because the chain of custody was broken (you know, like it is for EVERY MAIL IN VOTE)...but the lawyers and non profits failed in their attempt to stop it.

unrelated: Gateway Pundit needs an editor SO BAD. The grammar in this one hurts my feels. I’m close to triggered by it.

Now since they forced the audit to take place off site any results will be deemed fraudulent because the chain of custody was broken (you know, like it is for EVERY MAIL IN VOTE)...but the lawyers and non profits failed in their attempt to stop it.

unrelated: Gateway Pundit needs an editor SO BAD. The grammar in this one hurts my feels. I’m close to triggered by it.

As a new resident of AZ, this pleases me greatly ...

Didn't they already shred a bunch of the fraudulent ballots they think like they did in Georgia apparently also.
Yep.

Dumpster full behind the offices where they were stored.

Also, a BOS (the people fighting so hard to stop the audit) had his barn catch on fire a few days later.

Audit should be interesting to say the least.

Reactions: nail1988
Yep.

Dumpster full behind the offices where they were stored.

Also, a BOS (the people fighting so hard to stop the audit) had his barn catch on fire a few days later.

Audit should be interesting to say the least.
Meh. I wish I could be excited but WHO are these "auditors" and is there any evidence left at this point? Cold cases are rarely solved, especially when all of the evidence has been erased.

Fresh emigrant fleeing CA and seeking asylum? :D
Moved out of long time house in Fresno, kept place in Palm Springs, spending 6+ months in new house in AZ for residency purposes. Tired of main highway in Fresno looking like a homeless encampment on either side and the love of criminals, generally ...

Moved out of long time house in Fresno, kept place in Palm Springs, spending 6+ months in new house in AZ for residency purposes. Tired of main highway in Fresno looking like a homeless encampment on either side and the love of criminals, generally ...
Damned shame. 30 years ago that was a beautiful place to live. Reading recently the Sausalito area just north of SF has gone full blown commie. WTF is wrong with those people?

Even a criminal has standards of living. These people are just existing to get drugged up as soon as they gain consciousness.

Even a criminal has standards of living. These people are just existing to get drugged up as soon as they gain consciousness.
In CA, anyone can walk into your home or place of business and take / steal up to $950 worth of goods and never be prosecuted. Criminals now bring calculators to rob places like Target ...

In CA, anyone can walk into your home or place of business and take / steal up to $950 worth of goods and never be prosecuted. Criminals now bring calculators to rob places like Target ...
Yeah...that's pathetic that California thinks so little of their tax-paying law-abiding citizens. I would be in prison after one wayward bum broke into my home. Of course, he wouldn't be sleeping in a tent anymore.

Yeah...that's pathetic that California thinks so little of their tax-paying law-abiding citizens. I would be in prison after one wayward bum broke into my home. Of course, he wouldn't be sleeping in a tent anymore.
The final straw for us was when a criminal with a duffle bag full of merch almost knocked my wife over in TJ Maxx, as he blew past the check out line on his way to a hasty exit ...

My wife would have most likely chased him down and handcuffed him.
Because of COVID, store policy was to just let them go, even security did nothing to stop it. Criminals are a protected class in CA. It's mind boggling. The gov used COVID-19 as an excuse to empty the prisons and did so with impunity ...

I think we said the same thing when Epstein was arrested. Soon we'll learn the truth!

We didn't there, and we won't here. The criminals won't let it happen.
The criminals will surely face no repercussions, but perhaps the vote might be more fair at the state level. Not holding my breath, though ...

I’m confused, are we counting and inspecting or have the Dems stalled until a judge presided over the injunction?

I’m confused, are we counting and inspecting or have the Dems stalled until a judge presided over the injunction?
You rang? :mad:

e15c8a9f90a8adf8b3f97dc7acf910bd.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT