ADVERTISEMENT

Making America a Shithole Again

Sounds and looks like Neanderthal covid policy to me. I am certain this should send @Nolec into an anxiety attack. If it doesn’t, then we know masks is all politics to him
I don’t think he will be responding to any of this, it doesn’t fit the narrative he’s created in his head. Maybe he’s finally having that red pill moment and doesn’t know how to react.

I don’t think he will be responding to any of this, it doesn’t fit the narrative he’s created in his head. Maybe he’s finally having that red pill moment and doesn’t know how to react.
Pavlov's dog is very confused. :p

giphy.gif

So for clarification. As long as we wear masks while covid positive, it’s ok to go out in public? The lunacy of the left is pure awesomeness

Who among those people are Covid positive? And further, how do you know?

Exactly the point. You’re pretty quick
Couple things:

That's not the point you were arguing when I replied to you.

You're probably good with Texas removing all restrictions, right? I mean, we sure as hell don't know which Texans are positive or not, but they can do whatever they want, WITHOUT masks.

Couple things:

You're probably good with Texas removing all restrictions, right? I mean, we sure as hell don't know which Texans are positive or not, but they can do whatever they want, WITHOUT masks.
What good is it when the Biden Administration has released COVID infected illegals to come across the border into Texas? Several hundred tested positive but ICE is no longer allowed to detain. BRILLIANT!

Reactions: BCSpell
Couple things:

Good grief you’re dense. That is exactly the point I was making. Guess who gets to decide ghe point I was making. Hint: not you

Couple things:

YES, FLORIDA has been doing it for quite sometime now.

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT