ADVERTISEMENT

Mahomes

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
That my friends was a concussion! Reminded me of some nights leaving The Anything Goes Pub. in Gainesville. He was in LaLa land for a minute. Now do you think he’ll ply next week?

BTW, ballsy call to pass the ball on 4th and inches. Miss that play and they’d be saying it was the worse call ever given it was their 2nd string Q.B.

That my friends was a concussion! Reminded me of some nights leaving The Anything Goes Pub. in Gainesville. He was in LaLa land for a minute. Now do you think he’ll ply next week?

BTW, ballsy call to pass the ball on 4th and inches. Miss that play and they’d be saying it was the worse call ever given it was their 2nd string Q.B.
KC was clicking when Mahomes was in, they have so many weapons on offense. Play was wide open at the end...Andy Reed is still getting it done.

Without Mahomes, KC is not nearly as good. He's a truly great player. I will be pulling for the Bills next week, as they've never won a Super Bowl and I just like their team. But if Mahomes plays, KC will be tough to neat. And how about them Bucs? Green Bay looks unbeatable right now, but with Brady and that defense, Tampa Bay has a chance.

Reactions: fsumc and fsu939913
Without Mahomes, KC is not nearly as good. He's a truly great player. I will be pulling for the Bills next week, as they've never won a Super Bowl and I just like their team. But if Mahomes plays, KC will be tough to neat. And how about them Bucs? Green Bay looks unbeatable right now, but with Brady and that defense, Tampa Bay has a chance.

Hoping for Bills vs bucs. The old rivalry with brady and the bills

You think a "concussion" will keep Mahomes out of next week's game against the Bill's? He'll be back.

You think a "concussion" will keep Mahomes out of next week's game against the Bill's? He'll be back.
Under NFL rules, Mahomes nor the coaching staff has any say in his concussion status. That decision is totally up to league neurologists and doctors. There are protocols he has to pass before he'll be cleared to play, no matter how much he wants to play.

Reactions: PacoGator19
I thought he has to sit at least a week if it is determined he sustained a concussion.

Under NFL rules, Mahomes nor the coaching staff has any say in his concussion status. That decision is totally up to league neurologists and doctors. There are protocols he has to pass before he'll be cleared to play, no matter how much he wants to play.
The most disconcerting thing if you are a Chiefs fan is that it didn’t appear that he hit his head very hard, certainly not baby giraffe hard.

This suggests that he has had enough of these in the past to be susceptible. Which also means he will likely have a prolonged recovery.

Reactions: Ncgatr1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT