ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

He’s certainly a better leader than Lincoln Riley! 😎
Hey, even with that under-the-belt hit, you're a much better mod than those snowflakes over there. But OU is definitely in a rebuilding stage. Of course, they've been in a rebuilding stage for about 20 years now, but very noticeable now.

I love seeing the twink Don Lemon pissed off

The dude at the 2:57 mark, was he the crooked politician in the movie 300?

Reactions: nail1988
Keep it coming liberals!

You libtards sure got the good looks.
rolleyes.gif

ester-shapiro-trump-umass-.jpg

Here's another one, a Soy boy teacher.

Last edited:
Looks like the Soy Boy teacher is only sorry he got caught.

Stanton’s story then started to change.

“I came into the room, and you were talking, I got my phone and I recorded part of your conversation,” she revealed before doubling down. “I clearly saw and recorded what you were saying…”

Suddenly, the apolitical Stanton who would never bring his political opinion into the classroom, was a little more honest about what transpired.

“I do apologize if my words were not perfect at the time,” he told her. “If I used… if I said that Trump was ‘hateful and divisive,’ that may have been what I used at the time, but my purpose was in bringing us back to the conversation of computer scientists and the positive role that they’ve played in our history.”

He again offered to apologize to her son.

“I totally respect him as an individual. And his opinion. I am always interested in student feedback and also parent feedback as well. So I appreciate you having this conversation with me,” Stanton said.

Keep it coming liberals!

You libtards sure got the good looks.
rolleyes.gif

ester-shapiro-trump-umass-.jpg

Here's another one, a Soy boy teacher.

She looks like afterbirth? 😳😳

More MAGA Right Wing nut jobs. . Has anyone heard from Ghost lately?

A little more insight into the guys who tried to kidnap Michigan's governor:

• A Facebook page for Eric Molitor, another Michigan man who faces state charges in the case, features praise for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who’s accused of killing two protesters in Kenosha, Wis. Molitor also posted about conspiracy theories relating to the QAnon movement, posting the QAnon hashtag “Save Our Children” and images about human-trafficking conspiracy theories. Molitor had previously posted images indicating affiliation with “three-percenter” militias, a far-right paramilitary movement.
  • Defendants Musico and Morrison, both 42-year-olds who lived together, had sparser online profiles, with neither of them liking anything on Facebook besides a Christian broadcasting group. But on YouTube, Musico was more vocal, sharing rambling tirades against taxes, gun control, and the “Deep State”—as well as a rant from 2019 entitled “Gretchen Whitmer Interview” in which he railed against her policies around auto ownership. In the video, he implied that he was going to obtain an in-person interview with Whitmer.
  • A Pete Musico also has a page on the social media site Gab, popular among white supremacists and the alt-right, on which he promoted the unfounded claim that in South Africa “they are killing white people.” Although many of the posts feature broken images (a hallmark of Gab), one of the user’s favorite accounts was that of Joe Biggs, a Proud Boy organizer who has glorified violence against the left. Biggs and anti-Semitic Infowars personality Owen Shroyer are the only accounts he follows.

Reactions: Eddy Merckx
More MAGA Right Wing nut jobs. . Has anyone heard from Ghost lately?

A little more insight into the guys who tried to kidnap Michigan's governor:

• A Facebook page for Eric Molitor, another Michigan man who faces state charges in the case, features praise for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who’s accused of killing two protesters in Kenosha, Wis. Molitor also posted about conspiracy theories relating to the QAnon movement, posting the QAnon hashtag “Save Our Children” and images about human-trafficking conspiracy theories. Molitor had previously posted images indicating affiliation with “three-percenter” militias, a far-right paramilitary movement.
  • Defendants Musico and Morrison, both 42-year-olds who lived together, had sparser online profiles, with neither of them liking anything on Facebook besides a Christian broadcasting group. But on YouTube, Musico was more vocal, sharing rambling tirades against taxes, gun control, and the “Deep State”—as well as a rant from 2019 entitled “Gretchen Whitmer Interview” in which he railed against her policies around auto ownership. In the video, he implied that he was going to obtain an in-person interview with Whitmer.
  • A Pete Musico also has a page on the social media site Gab, popular among white supremacists and the alt-right, on which he promoted the unfounded claim that in South Africa “they are killing white people.” Although many of the posts feature broken images (a hallmark of Gab), one of the user’s favorite accounts was that of Joe Biggs, a Proud Boy organizer who has glorified violence against the left. Biggs and anti-Semitic Infowars personality Owen Shroyer are the only accounts he follows.

Overthrowing the government? Is that like the thing obama and hillary just got busted for?

MAGA this will upsetting to @BSC911 @bradleygator

Trump can return to 'public engagements' this weekend, White House physician says

I'm eager to see if Trump can draw more than 4 dozen humans and flies as Ms. Lockupabruthuh and Jim Crow Joe did in Arizona.

Trump can return to 'public engagements' this weekend, White House physician says

Doesn't bother me at all. But isn't this the same guy that said fat man Trump was in great shape?

I hope his arm is OK from being twisted.

Notice no doctor will dare make any statement about Hiden's health or fitness to be in public.

MAGA

‘If You F**k Around With Us’: Trump Warns Iran Not To Screw Around With The US

LOL That will be an interesting complaint from the FTC: "Mr. Limbaugh we have had numerous complaints that you used profanity on your program on Oct 9th, 2020"

Limbaugh: Actually that's incorrect

FTC: Oh? So there was no profanity?

Limbaugh: Yes there was profanity...

FTC: Well as you know, FTC broadcast rules strictly prohibit you from...

Limbaugh: ...but I didn't use the profanity, your boss did.

FTC: ........thank you for clearing that up for us, Mr. Limbaugh. Have a great day!

Reactions: nail1988
Oooooooweeeeee.... now we're grasping at anything we can. You are pathetic. I guess since you'll be living it up the next four years thanks to Trump your hypocrisy will hold no bounds.

Oh, and today is Sunday. You need to go to Mass so you won't receive a mortal sin. Did you go to confession yesterday and confess that you approve of killing babies? You think about that when the priest says, "The Body of Christ," and you respond by saying, "Amen." Will you be receiving communion unworthily?

Reactions: jfegaly
LOL That will be an interesting complaint from the FTC: "Mr. Limbaugh we have had numerous complaints that you used profanity on your program on Oct 9th, 2020"

Limbaugh: Actually that's incorrect

FTC: Oh? So there was no profanity?

Limbaugh: Yes there was profanity...

FTC: Well as you know, FTC broadcast rules strictly prohibit you from...

Limbaugh: ...but I didn't use the profanity, your boss did.

FTC: ........thank you for clearing that up for us, Mr. Limbaugh. Have a great day!

It’s the FCC, not the FTC.

Oooooooweeeeee.... now we're grasping at anything we can. You are pathetic. I guess since you'll be living it up the next four years thanks to Trump your hypocrisy will hold no bounds.

Oh, and today is Sunday. You need to go to Mass so you won't receive a mortal sin. Did you go to confession yesterday and confess that you approve of killing babies? You think about that when the priest says, "The Body of Christ," and you respond by saying, "Amen." Will you be receiving communion unworthily?
You know @BSC911 I want to apologize to you. I shouldn't be sarcastic like that about your faith. I'm really sorry. It doesn't do anything to uplift Christ. I am angry I guess at what is happening in this world and to see someone who would be voting for the democrats puts me in a bad mood. lol. Anyway, I have no excuse and I must ask you to forgive me for that.

You know @BSC911 I want to apologize to you. I shouldn't be sarcastic like that about your faith. I'm really sorry. It doesn't do anything to uplift Christ. I am angry I guess at what is happening in this world and to see someone who would be voting for the democrats puts me in a bad mood. lol. Anyway, I have no excuse and I must ask you to forgive me for that.

A very Christian response.

You are forgiven, my son.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT