ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA sends back Pelosi luggage lol

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
Rats are now threatening trying to shutdown the Super Bowl? Lulz

Last edited:
The hilarious thing is, the lefties are outraged at Trump for wanting Pelosi to stay in Washington and work toward ending the shutdown.

Just look, one of the lefites started a thread about a food bank for FBI workers in New York because apparently the shutdown is causing mass starvation among FBI workers LMAO!

But here Trump puts his foot down and tells Pelosi to stay in Washington and end the shutdown....and they blame.....TRUMP? For trying to do the very thing they said needed to be done to keep FBI in NY from starving? LMAO!

This is what Trump Derangement Syndrome looks like. They wail about what he needs to do, then when he agrees with them and tries to do it, they wail even louder.

These people are not well...

One missed pay check. FBI workers pay is much higher than mine. I don't live paycheck to paycheck. I could go months without pay.

I'm about to go to Hillcrest ER for rabies shot number 3 with it's sizable deductible with United Health Care. My 1973 copperhead bite saw a zero deductible. That was before Obamacare. I was told I could keep my Jennifer Garner likeness doctor. She closed her practice. Government regulations I was told. I was told I could keep my health care plan. "You lie." said Joe Wilson of South Carolina. Joe Wilson nailed our last plantation cracker.

Where were leftists while 8 years under our last plantation cracker black America watched poverty go up and home ownership go down. Where was Amerikan Pravda while black on black crime set records? Why didn't Amerikan Pravda tell us who's run inner city war zones for the last half century.

I have no sympathy for FBI or any government workers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT