ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA Semi fascist ?

Yeah,the fascists were really high on supporting minorities, immigrants, lower military spending, peaceful transition of power. If you guys weren’t such obvious trolls, I’d think you had never read a history book. Sorry dude, the fascists are Far Right nativists, the Far Left are communists. Just accept it and move on.
Another mental midget

Fascism is a system of government led by a dictator who typically rules by forcefully and often violently suppressing opposition and criticism.

Lenin
Stalin
Castro
Maduro
Pol Pot
Ho Chi Minh
Mao

History.............get yo some!

Another mental midget

Fascism is a system of government led by a dictator who typically rules by forcefully and often violently suppressing opposition and criticism.

Lenin
Stalin
Castro
Maduro
Pol Pot
Ho Chi Minh
Mao

History.............get yo some!
You see, this is why I don’t usually waste my time with trolls. This dude lists all Far Left communists and leaves out Far Right fascists like Hitler and Franco.

Once again, it proves that I can’t fix stupid. See you all back in the GOAT.

Reactions: gatorspeed
You see, this is why I don’t usually waste my time with trolls. This dude lists all Far Left communists and leaves out Far Right fascists like Hitler and Franco.

I'm pointing self evident truths. The extreme left is as fascist as it gets. There's been far more communist fascists than otherwise. And you are right, you can't fix stupid. You've got the terminal condition. Sorry for your luck!

tumblr_inline_nvx6m8GDsZ1rwb5g2_500.gifv

Dictators cannot be far right. It's impossible. 100% of them are far left.

Am I? Ok, Ghost Jr. Thats right out of his playbook of lane trolls.

1. Everybody is a sock
2. Lost internet access
3. Something about French fries.

So unoriginal.
To be fair, I don't think you have any sock accounts.

I do think you have had to coordinate with other people on occasion to maintain access to this board as well as Swamp Talk. I also think you have posted from other accounts, because @jfegaly busted you doing so.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Sorry dude, the fascists are Far Right nativists, the Far Left are communists.
Are fascists in favor of more or less governmental control?

Because we know the right favors less government. The far right favors even less government, to the point of no government.

See? By applying simple logic, we just proved that fascism cannot be a construct of the right, and must belong on the left side of the political spectrum.

See what can happen when you put aside your politics and think for yourself?

Am I? Ok, Ghost Jr. Thats right out of his playbook of lane trolls.

1. Everybody is a sock
2. Lost internet access
3. Something about French fries.

So unoriginal.

I've literally never said anything about you losing internet access or about French Fries.

Also, I've gone out of my way to say that you aren't every DA lib on this board...so no, not everyone is a sock.

You suck at everything. Seriously, how do you effe up everything? It's because you lie a lot and you have to remember so much BS instead of just having to remember the truth like the rest of us.

Yeah,the fascists were really high on supporting minorities, immigrants, lower military spending, peaceful transition of power. If you guys weren’t such obvious trolls, I’d think you had never read a history book. Sorry dude, the fascists are Far Right nativists, the Far Left are communists. Just accept it and move on.

Fascists are big on control. Minorities and immigrants are a means to that end. Your party clearly has NF's to give about either. If they actually did, the colossal failure in our inner cities would be even more embarrassing for your party.

My party, unlike yours, believes that minorities are just as capable as any human beings ("poor kids are just as smart as white kids") and we support legal immigrants. I personally think we should expand LEGAL immigration and make it easier for law abiding immigrants to get here. So suck it you dirty fascist.

Hitler favored genocide (see 400,000 aborted black babies per year) and Franco nationalized big business.

Those are far left policies you dolt.

@BSC911

Please compare and contrast Hitler and Stalin. Don’t just say the words communist and fascist...tell me how they were different. How was their rule different?

This should be fun. 😂

Hitler favored genocide (see 400,000 aborted black babies per year) and Franco nationalized big business.

Those are far left policies you dolt.
Margaret Sanger, a renown leftist, championed ethnic genocide and Planned Parenthood. BScuck drinks the leftist koolaid by the gallon.

Except when it comes to overturning the will of the people and bowing down to a power hungry narcissist. And when talking about immigrants. Then the Right becomes full on fascist.

Yeah, except for that.
Were you referring to ILLEGAL ALIENS? Because that is a TOTALLY different "animal". We are ALL immigrants. But the fascist regime that stole the election has ILLEGALLY opened the border, allowing for ANYONE to enter the Country. So please differentiate between the legal immigrants...and ILLEGAL ALIENS, who should be arrested, and removed IMMEDIATELY from our Country.

@BSC911

Please compare and contrast Hitler and Stalin. Don’t just say the words communist and fascist...tell me how they were different. How was their rule different?

This should be fun. 😂
He is hitting Google HARD right now...expect some plagiarized attempt from him. He is NOT NEAR smart enough to know the answer. It is not a requirement at Whataburger.

Are fascists in favor of more or less governmental control?

Because we know the right favors less government. The far right favors even less government, to the point of no government.

See? By applying simple logic, we just proved that fascism cannot be a construct of the right, and must belong on the left side of the political spectrum.

See what can happen when you put aside your politics and think for yourself?
You always lose lefties when you bring FACTS. Prepare to be called a racist in 5..4..3..2..1

Margaret Sanger, a renown leftist, championed ethnic genocide and Planned Parenthood. BScuck drinks the leftist koolaid by the gallon.

She absolutely did. And she made some very unfortunate quotes in that effort. She was absolutely a racist who believed POC were lesser beings.

Now @RayGravesGhost will post an article from MSNBC or Vanity Fair that disputes this fact about Sanger and somehow that will settle the debate in his eyes. 😂

He is hitting Google HARD right now...expect some plagiarized attempt from him. He is NOT NEAR smart enough to know the answer. It is not a requirement at Whataburger.

Google won't help him. Both were narcissistic totalitarian leaders who massacred their own by the millions. Both demanded total control of their people and kept power through fear and intimidation.

You always lose lefties when you bring FACTS. Prepare to be called a racist in 5..4..3..2..1
I love this topic because it forces the sheep to tell the truth about themselves, or their politics.

Every sheep here, including @kalimgoodman and @BSC911 (as well as any assorted socks) have claimed, even 'mocked' conservatives here for wanting less government. For not appreciating the value of government.

IOW, they are admitting WE are for less government, and they are for MORE government.

Then they turn around and call us fascist. Actually, they are simply parroting what the media tells them, without thinking.

But anyone with a brain knows that fascism is about GOVeRNMENT CONTROL.

That comes from BIG government, not SMALL.

Who likes small government? According to sheep like @kalimgoodman and @BSC911, conservatives do. Hell it's the very definition of the word. Conservative means to conserve. It means LESS.

Liberal means more. It means to consume more.

More = BIGGER.

The very definition of the terms the sheep use to define us and them proves that THEY are the side that supports fascism, not us.

So their only choice is to tell the truth, and admit the media and dems are lying, or they can continue lying, and blindly defend their poltiics.

Being a dem requires you to become a shitty person blindly defending shitty people doing shitty things.

Also, isn't part of fascist control, controling what information is available to the "people"?? Which political party does everything they can to keep the truth and facts from the people? Which party censors everything? Which party starts investigations based on lies and does everything in their power to shut down any investigation against their policies or actions.

Its not hard to see which party is the fascist in the US.

Fascism is a construct of the extreme left. Every time they lie about this, I am going to correct the record.

The left ALWAYS does this, they attempt to totally change the meaning of words.

Fascism is about extreme government control. The forcibly silencing of people expressing opinions against the government.

Are left or right voters being censored on social media?

Are left or right voters being raided by the FBI for simply having a political opinion?

Is the American President saying left or right voters are domestic terrorists?

All of these are FASCIST actions.

Please educate yourself. As @kalimgoodman would say, do your research so you know what you are talking about.

Fascism is a construct of the EXTREME LEFT.

Facts matter.
Excellent post.

When you act like a fascist while trying to paint others as fascist.

Last edited:
When you act like a fascist while trying to paint others as fascist.

You just described the entire democratic party

people love to be controlled, some prefer government some prefer allah jesus or whatever nonsensical fantasy you believe in. very few wolves out there, loooooootttttts of sheeple...

people love to be controlled, some prefer government some prefer allah jesus or whatever nonsensical fantasy you believe in. very few wolves out there, loooooootttttts of sheeple...

The fact that you feel the need to explicitly put a negative connotation on people of faith, every time you mention faith, tells me you're going through it.

God bless you brother.

The fact that you feel the need to explicitly put a negative connotation on people of faith, every time you mention faith, tells me you're going through it.

God bless you brother.
its not negative, it is what it is. having faith is fine, but it is what it is.... i dont discriminate between faiths, i am sure they are all spot on...

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
its not negative, it is what it is. having faith is fine, but it is what it is.... i dont discriminate between faiths, i am sure they are all spot on...
All faiths have their place iMO as long as they don't infringe upon others beliefs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT