ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA lays down the gauntlet

sadgator prefers Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo...

Dude nails it...

Art Acevedo sounds like a PvSSy running for office the same way Scott Peterson did in Broward County. He also sounds like someone who would screw up a shooting incident like the Parkland school shooting. The only two LEO CCN interviewed that they actually liked. CNN won't even have the balls to interview former Sheriff David Clarke. That dude is one badass LEO.

Last edited:
I will assume you are not enjoying the destruction taking place in America right now, although I'm not totally sure, so what is your solution to stopping it since you and your favorite police chiefs like nothing that Trump is trying to do. I'm waitng.

The dem party cannot survive without emotional thinkers like @sadgator. Voters like him are why they have stayed in power this long.

Let's review:

Trump's response to Hoax Flu was to reopen the country immediately and SAVE LIVES. States that followed his advice, are seeing hoax flu cases and deaths plummet. Dem states that are still shut down, are continuing to see cases and deaths.

Trump's response to riots is to tell governors to get their act together and squash the riots immediately to save local businesses and SAVE LIVES. Dems are resisting, and the violence continues unabated. I saw a tweet yesterday from a reporter in Arizona saying that local dems are threatening to vote no to the city's budget UNLESS all rioting suspects were RELEASED FROM JAIL IMMEDIATELY.

So in both cases, Trump is doing everything he can to SAVE LIVES and REDUCE violence and suffering, and the dems are FIGHTING HIM EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

And the sheep are backing the dems. The dems have tricked them into literally acting against their own best interests.

Sorry @sadgator, this is why you get called a sheep.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Art Acevedo sounds like a PvSSy running for office the same way Scott Peterson on Broward County. He also sounds like someone who would screw up a shooting incident like the Parkland school shooting. The only two LEO CCN interviewed. CNN won't even have the balls to interview former Sheriff David Clarke. That dude is one badass LEO.

This is what happened the last time they had him on. Don Lemon may have pissed himself on air.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT